Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,312 members, 7,971,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 12:08 AM

What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? (33037 Views)

One Food You Cannot Understand Why People Enjoy It. / If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? / Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:43am On Dec 18, 2020

1 Like

Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by BigDawsNet: 8:24am On Dec 18, 2020
Elxandre:

No fried rice where you are?
You could learn to cook it though.

States

Its not really common here

Especially the Nigeria version

I can cook it tho... But I believe my woman can cook it better when she moves in.
Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by Anaerobi(m): 8:26am On Dec 18, 2020
Anything swallow well cooked and prefer. but pls Egusi should be very far excluded...

very irritating soup.
Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by Maliqcious: 8:58am On Dec 18, 2020
Everything
Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by bibbiana(f): 9:27am On Dec 18, 2020
beans and fried stew

1 Like

Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by bibbiana(f): 9:29am On Dec 18, 2020
[quote author=JeffSiberstein post=97173368]Owo and starch. pls, is Owo soup? if it is, what's the main ingredient?
Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by knightphoenix: 9:46am On Dec 18, 2020
Odewaleadesoye:
Food is so essential to everyone. I don't think there's anyone that can live without food.

We eat almost everyday and we are never tired of doing the same thing over and over.

What's is one food you could not live without?

Well, mine is BEANS & FRIED PLANTAIN. I can't live without this special and delicious food because it gives me the required nutrients and makes me grow taller smiley

What's yours and why can't you live without it?

cc: seun
lalasticlala
mynd44
dominique
mukina2
. Amala with ewedu and gbe-giri with ESE! Egufe!!

1 Like

Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by TexasR: 10:23am On Dec 18, 2020
chatinent:
Anything swallow.

Even after eating cereals and veggies, at the mention of sth like fufu, the others shall bow.

You really got me laughing out loud cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by jevic(m): 10:39am On Dec 18, 2020
Garri and ofe onugbu
Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 18, 2020
jagaban002:
Egg and plaintain
Because that’s the only thing I can cook by myself
You must be a rich man.

1 Like

Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by Obedinho130: 11:38am On Dec 18, 2020
young, fresh, soft, succulent and pointy boobies any time any day
Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by dollytino4real(f): 12:37pm On Dec 18, 2020
WowSweetGuy:
for worrying u
n.a. dat ur worry dey make body sweet person and depression vanish
Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by PaulajBen(m): 1:46pm On Dec 18, 2020
Ukwa. if you are Igbo and from Anambra state. you ll understand why
Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by IAMPEDRO: 3:19pm On Dec 18, 2020
Odewaleadesoye:
You say wetin? smiley smiley cheesy
Lol........

1 Like

Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by Lumidee007(m): 3:40pm On Dec 18, 2020
goldberg
Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by Lumidee007(m): 3:43pm On Dec 18, 2020
and I don't know why
Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by temi1290: 4:13pm On Dec 18, 2020
Chidorx60:
Beans,Beans And more Beans..

Make una dey there they form...most ppl actually love Beans but they will be covering up with...egg and plaintain or noodles and salad...when their true love is the ever red and hot oil beans which can go with yam, bread,rice,garri,pap, potato and the likes ...is beans not wonderful

I'm with you

Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by Obarofrederick(m): 7:22pm On Dec 18, 2020
Beans and fried ripe plantain with bread

1 Like

Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by Chukwudozzie(m): 9:00pm On Dec 18, 2020
Anything swallow
Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by rachytenny2(f): 1:09am On Dec 19, 2020
Any type of rice apart from fried rice
Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by hstar: 7:16pm On Dec 19, 2020
001spice:
Me i no get time to love any food. I love and eat any food. Bt one tin i love most is after eaten i just love to chew grannut
cheesy
We are related in one way or the other:
I'm not selective when it comes to food, though I have my preferred food.

I love drinking bournvita and bread after food.
That's mine
Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by hstar: 7:19pm On Dec 19, 2020
nedekid:
Amala with ewedu and gbegiri/Abula. Garnished with upstanding ogunfe, amo, fuku, shaki, ponmo, eran gidi grin
cheesy ajepe aiye o baba

1 Like

Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by hstar: 7:49pm On Dec 19, 2020
Rossnitti:

Damn...That looks good man.

It just looks like christmas present.
See the way the eba was shaped like rugby
Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by hstar: 7:56pm On Dec 19, 2020
dollytino4real:
n.a. dat ur worry dey make body sweet person and depression vanish
U no go kee person with laughter, no b u dey fight am say make he no worry you?
Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by eminent91: 7:57pm On Dec 19, 2020
Bread bread bread anytime anyday
Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by dollytino4real(f): 8:31pm On Dec 19, 2020
hstar:

U no go kee person with laughter, no b u dey fight am say make he no worry you?
see as u wan spoil my groove dem send u!
Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by hstar: 8:41pm On Dec 19, 2020
dollytino4real:
see as u wan spoil my groove dem send u!
No vex o, oya continue your thing
U sabi am wink
Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by dollytino4real(f): 8:51pm On Dec 19, 2020
hstar:
No vex o, oya continue your thing U sabi am wink
no run o! u must bring him o!

1 Like

Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by joshuaudom(m): 2:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
Mouthpis:
Starsh and Banga Soup garnished with chicken or fresh fish and fresh prawns. Especially the one prepared by an Urhobo woman from Delta State.

I pray nobody tries to poison me with this food, if not, I will eat it and thank the person, then die later.

You have robe careful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. / Harzoyka Restaurant Apologises To Aisha Salaudeen For Gender Discrimination / How I Make Peppered Pomo With Plantain- Easy Steps (Photos & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.