Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,995 members, 7,931,427 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 04:21 AM

ALGON President Alabi Kolade Congratulates President Buhari @78 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ALGON President Alabi Kolade Congratulates President Buhari @78 (341 Views)

ALGON President Remains In Office.- NEC Members. / Sanwo-olu Reacts To The Death Of Kolade Johnson, Killed By SARS / Presidency Reacts Over The Death Of Kolade Johnson Killed By F-SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ALGON President Alabi Kolade Congratulates President Buhari @78 by captaincaleb(m): 2:12am On Dec 18, 2020
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEERS TO OUR DEARLY BELOVED PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI (GCFR)and COMMANDER -IN CHIEF OF THE ARMED FORCES OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

On behalf of the National Executive Council (NEC) of the Association of Local Governments of Nigeria (ALGON) and my good self, I quip to convey our felicitations to "our father" President Muhammadu Buhari - GCFR and Commander -in -Chief of the Armed Forces.

On this auspicious occasion, "no alluring submissions can change the dice"!!

The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings. - Eric Hoffer !

Surely, it has been 78years of uncountable blessings laced with diligent National Service and an incorruptible reputation.

I say a big thank you to the Almighty God for keeping you, Mr. President - may He continue to preserve your life and increase you in wisdom, health, strength and in all ramifications.

I will also like to use this opportunity of your special day to commend you for your resilience towards the development of our Great Nation as aptly described in the words of Ella Wheeler Wilcox “A pat on the back is not only a few vertebrae removed from a kick in the pants, but it is miles ahead in results.”

I hope that you will continue to give your best and the Almighty ALLAH see you through in the end.

Happy birthday Sir as I wish you lengthy years in good health and may all your heart desires come to fruition, Aminat!!

Hon. Kolade David ALABI.
ALGON National President.

Re: ALGON President Alabi Kolade Congratulates President Buhari @78 by Exc2000: 2:18am On Dec 18, 2020
cool

He is trying to give them Local Government Financial Autonomy, so as to be free from greedy Governors

They have every right to happily wish him Happy birthday, same as State Lawmakers

ASUU and NASU would rather die than wish him happy birthday

(1) (Reply)

How I Go Marry When She Never Pay My Dowry — Dino Melaye Denies Getting Married / BRT operators and the Lagos state government are scammers. / Sen. Dr. Patrick Ubah And The Anambra Progressives: What A Formidable Synergy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.