Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,125 members, 7,887,253 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:31 AM

Gt Aka Guiterman: Naija's Next Voice! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Gt Aka Guiterman: Naija's Next Voice! (752 Views)

Who’s Naija Next Rated Act 2015? / Davido - KANTE (Official Video) ft. Fave / Naija Next Hit Song - An Open Mic Talent Hunt For Music Acts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gt Aka Guiterman: Naija's Next Voice! by Manta(m): 6:37pm On Jun 30, 2007
I watched this dude yesterday on the Soundcity Mtn top 10 chart. He goes by the name GT aka Guiterman while the title of the tracks is 'Dreamer'.

The song no doubt contains rich vocal prowless, nice concept and a captivating video. He seems to be quite young and with age on his side, he can sure take naija and the world atlarge by storm with his voice in the nearest future.

If you've heard this youngman, let the world know what you feel.
Re: Gt Aka Guiterman: Naija's Next Voice! by estylove1(f): 1:39pm On Jul 31, 2007
that true that guy is someting else
i see another Tuface his voice is very powerful. yes quite young too good concept, well composed lyrics lets watch out for him
Re: Gt Aka Guiterman: Naija's Next Voice! by elsirich: 6:53pm On Jul 31, 2007
yeah, i've seen the video, he is a very good vocalist and lyrisist.
this is actually his debut solo single although he appeared in jazzman olofin's - eko ile
Re: Gt Aka Guiterman: Naija's Next Voice! by suze(f): 10:11am On Aug 01, 2007
yes! That guy his goood and talented! He's got a nice voice,nice lyrics,nice tune and he plays the guitar well too.
Re: Gt Aka Guiterman: Naija's Next Voice! by Shaunscot(m): 11:46pm On Aug 01, 2007
Ive heard the guy and I love his vocals,his style.
If he continues,he realy has a bright future.And he looks young.So he might be entertaining us for a very long time.

(1) (Reply)

Remmytainment Radio Station Live From Manchester England / Ur 1st Performance On Stage / Kanye's Graduation Or 50 Cent's Graduation,which Is Sellin More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.