Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,045 members, 7,976,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 04:43 PM

After This Lady Went To Renew Her Passport, See What See Was Told To Do First - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / After This Lady Went To Renew Her Passport, See What See Was Told To Do First (829 Views)

Airlines Told To Avoid Afghanistan Airspace As Emirates Airline Suspends Flights / What I Saw While Trying To Renew My Nigerian Passport / UK Based Zimbabwean Slay Queen Begs For Money Online To Renew Her Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After This Lady Went To Renew Her Passport, See What See Was Told To Do First by Akinblogdotcom: 7:29am On Dec 18, 2020
A Twitter lady identified as, Tiwalola has narrated the difficulty she experienced when she wanted to renew her International passport in Nigeria.

The embattled lady said she had to wait for about 5 hours at the passport office to get her National identification number (NIN) so that she can also renew her Nigerian international passport.

However When it got to her own time to take her picture, she was told to go back home because her eye lashes are not real.

She also claimed that she was told to use scissor to cut the lashes or else her passport won’t be renewed.

Immediately she was told that her lashes were casting a shadow on her face and distorting her God given appearance, she left her passport and carried her bag to leave the office since she paid good money to have the lashes.

What do you think she should have done ?

Meanwhile concerned Nigerians have now tropped to her comment section to react.

See what some of them said below
https://www.akinblog.com/after-this-lady-went-to-office-to-renew-her-passport-see-what-see-was-told-to-do-before-getting-it/
Re: After This Lady Went To Renew Her Passport, See What See Was Told To Do First by Cubana02: 7:31am On Dec 18, 2020
wink wink I laugh in Tokyo! Na your problem be that ooo
Re: After This Lady Went To Renew Her Passport, See What See Was Told To Do First by bigt2(m): 7:33am On Dec 18, 2020
She dey craze? See eyebrows too. You can't make up heavily for the picture, oyinbo wannabe undecided

I almost blame bubu sha grin

Bubu be like:

3 Likes

Re: After This Lady Went To Renew Her Passport, See What See Was Told To Do First by ValCon888: 7:35am On Dec 18, 2020
I even thought she wanted to say they were asking for bribe. Madam you better cut your lashes or else you're going to rot in this shithole.
Re: After This Lady Went To Renew Her Passport, See What See Was Told To Do First by Kingosytex(m): 7:35am On Dec 18, 2020
bigt2:
She dey craze? See eyebrows too. You can't make up heavily for the picture, oyinbo wannabe undecided

Chill man!!!!

It seems you have a personal problem with the lady, as far as I am concerned, I don't think her make-up is heavy.

1 Like

Re: After This Lady Went To Renew Her Passport, See What See Was Told To Do First by LeeSantos(m): 7:52am On Dec 18, 2020
they should have also asked her to remove her cloth. and artificial hair, they are not hers too.

how can eye lashes cast shadows on her face if they had used proper lighting. abi Na tecno phone dem dey use that the passport?

mumu kountry

2 Likes

Re: After This Lady Went To Renew Her Passport, See What See Was Told To Do First by We4all: 9:58am On Dec 18, 2020
In Nigeria, people in authority love to over do things. My female friend went to renew her passport and her hair was packed slightly while concealing the upper part of her ears. She was asked to repack the hair and expose her full ears.

On the data page passport of other developed countries, most women let their hair down, and you hardly see them expose their ears. The priority is always the eye color.

There is nothing wrong with that lady's eye lashes as far as she still retains her eye color. But I trust those Mofos at the passport office to rewrite their rules and frustrate people unnecessarily.

(1) (Reply)

What Does E-visa Countries For Nigerian Passport Holder Mean??? / Where In Lagos Can One Get A Vehicle To Sokoto? / Port Harcourt: Directions From Eleme Junction To Abuloma. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.