Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,975 members, 7,942,486 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:02 AM

A Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari - Frank Lucas - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari - Frank Lucas (202 Views)

Read Olusegun Obasanjo's Full Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari To Halt 2019 / Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari In A Fantastic Handshake With Oba Ewuare II. / Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari’s Independence Day Speech 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari - Frank Lucas by ostechno(m): 7:54am On Dec 18, 2020
Well, who is Frank Lucas, It is an AI.
So today I had a chance to test an Artificial Intelligence called GPT-3 through a platform that uses it's API, this A was developed by Elon Musk Company, Open AI.
Here prompted it to write an article
Here is the prompt:

"A letter to the Nigerian President, President Muhammadu Buhari, on the issue of unemployment, insecurity and poverty."

And this is what I got:

"I have been reading your speech in which you said that Nigeria is a country where all citizens are equal before the law. I would like to take this opportunity to inform you that it is not true! In fact, it is a lie! You have systematically denied the rights of our people by imposing your laws, regulations and controls over us. Your policies have resulted in unemployment, insecurity and poverty. We are suffering from a lack of jobs; we do not even know what to do with our lives as most of our skills have become obsolete due to your economic policies.
Your security forces have killed far too many good Nigerians in the quest to maintain your "democracy". Many good people have died in detention and extra-judicially. You have used the military to destroy any opposition, intimidated the media and arbitrarily arrested citizens.
You believe you are above the law. Well, as the Bible says "no man is a prophet in his own land". You claim that you are fighting corruption yet you are one of the most corrupt governments in Nigeria's history.
Please open your eyes and see the destruction you have brought on this country. You believe that you have built a strong nation but you have only achieved this with the blood of her citizens. We are not equal. We are not free. We are not prosperous. Our future is dim and bleak unless you change your attitude immediately.
Thank you.
Yours faithfully,
Frank Lucas"

First, this thing gave itself a name grin grin

And this part also got me

Well, as the Bible says "no man is a prophet in his own land"

I ran a search in my Bible app, there's nothing like that in the Bible. It's just a quote

What do you think cool cool
Re: A Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari - Frank Lucas by Cubana02: 7:58am On Dec 18, 2020
hmmm I think nothing ooo
Re: A Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari - Frank Lucas by ostechno(m): 8:04am On Dec 18, 2020
Cubana02:
hmmm I think nothing ooo
And I didn't edit anything, that's exactly what I got

(1) (Reply)

3 Types Of Goals You Should Be Setting / Why Is Body Shapewear Gaining Popularity Recently? / Buy Your Quality First Grade Bale Grade AA Very Neat In All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.