Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:22 AM

Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) (88037 Views)

The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) / The Puff Adder I Encountered At UNIBEN Botanical Garden This Morning (Photos) / See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by edogu(m): 8:20am On Dec 19, 2020
The man be like "enough! I cannot come kill myself ".

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 19, 2020
Many of us here dey call God name for good or bad, without remembering say na human errors or carelessness dey cause accident. Without safety apparatus in day car day man and his sons for don go, irrespective of prayers

4 Likes

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by Theboss100(m): 8:20am On Dec 19, 2020
[s]
HotPoundedYam:

thank you God for destroying the man's car and giving the child a traumatic experience. thank you for also causing chaos and disrupting economic activities and endangering lives and property of the individuals involved in this accident.

may your name be praised forever. you have manifested your power.[/s]

Only a FOOL attributes evil to God forgetting that the devil who has evil in his name is responsible for all evils, chaos catastrophe etc. Only a fool doubt the Powers of the Almighty.
And lastly, only a fool is bold enough to ridicule God.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 8:20am On Dec 19, 2020
NobleRace:

You're very ignorant, friend. God does not author evil, Satan is the wicked one. God is love, pure love. See His love in all His creations.
Isaiah 45:7

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things .

1 Like

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by Oluwaseun2020(m): 8:20am On Dec 19, 2020
Thats is pure God... he is dishing out miracles this days

2 Likes

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by obeycian(m): 8:21am On Dec 19, 2020
The man just got himself another birthday cos it is worth celebrating on a yearly basis.

2 Likes

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by ogelekpomgam(m): 8:21am On Dec 19, 2020
HotPoundedYam:

yes it is. or who else do you know that can destroy lives and property just so he can be praised.
Mechanical or electrical malfunction can cause accidents.yeah.So,1.leave God out of this. 2.Repent now or you will roast forever in hell. 3.Remember,you don't know everything..the knowledge you have now,real or fake was transferred to you. 4.Be careful. 5.Be very careful.

4 Likes

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by Psoul(m): 8:21am On Dec 19, 2020
HotPoundedYam:

thank you God for destroying the man's car and giving the child a traumatic experience. thank you for also causing chaos and disrupting economic activities and endangering lives and property of the individuals involved in this accident.

may your name be praised forever. you have manifested your power.

Even King Nebuchadnezzar,
Pharoah of Egypt..
Manasseh, king of Judah. ...
Ahab, king of Israel. ...
Jehoram, king of Judah. ...
Herod Agrippa I, king of Judea.

they all at one point in time thought the way you are thinking now.
At the appointed time, nobody told them to recognize the power of that Supreme Being, the God Almighty.
Your own will just be like taking ice cream on a very hot afternoon.
Thanks. You don't need to respond to this.

3 Likes

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by VULCAN(m): 8:23am On Dec 19, 2020
While trying to sound woke some people end up sounding stupid.

God is to be held responsible for both the man's overspeeding and the broken down truck. Its also His fault that the man did not see the truck in time.

The world is filled with people who refuse to take responsibility for their own errors.

I join others to thank God for sparing the man's life. From now he will drive with caution because he may not get a second chance if he does this again.

HotPoundedYam:

1 Like

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by Psoul(m): 8:23am On Dec 19, 2020
Theboss100:
[s] Only a FOOL attributes evil to God forgetting that the devil who has evil in his name is responsible for all evils, chaos catastrophe etc. Only a fool doubt the Powers of the Almighty.

Don't mind that little fool
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 8:24am On Dec 19, 2020
Kay25:

well thank God for not killing you immediately when u refused to acknowledge the doer of it may your mercy of God be for the poster if this comment and us all

Bullsheet! Your imaginary friend didn't kill him because he CAN'T kill him. fictional characters can't kill real ones. only believers in fictional characters can do the killing

9 Likes

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by uchennamani(m): 8:25am On Dec 19, 2020
HotPoundedYam:

Exactly. May his name be praised for destroying the man's car. For me, that God is stupid, vengeful and wicked.

7 Likes

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by Bennycollins: 8:25am On Dec 19, 2020
I am sorry for you.
HotPoundedYam:

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by zeusdgrt(m): 8:25am On Dec 19, 2020
HotPoundedYam:

yes it is. or who else do you know that can destroy lives and property just so he can be praised.
Ur opinion ur life,no one cares.Allow others to their lifestyle and stop disgracing ur lineage
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 8:25am On Dec 19, 2020
hybridblood07:
Millions have died even with airbag. This is a result of God's protection. Wake up!

Thousands of Christians die everyday too

9 Likes

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by Ukpor1(m): 8:25am On Dec 19, 2020
Our God is wonderful.may his name be praise forever more Amen
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by zeusdgrt(m): 8:25am On Dec 19, 2020
uchennamani:

Exactly. May his name be praised for destroying the man's car. For me, that God is stupid, vengeful and wicked.
Ur opinion not fact
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 8:26am On Dec 19, 2020
Casper21:

What is this one saying
He's speaking undiluted facts using sarcasm

4 Likes

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 8:26am On Dec 19, 2020
Theboss100:
[s] Only a FOOL attributes evil to God forgetting that the devil who has evil in his name is responsible for all evils, chaos catastrophe etc. Only a fool doubt the Powers of the Almighty.

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things .
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 19, 2020
Hey thank God.

They should be checked properly for internal injury.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by Bimpe29: 8:28am On Dec 19, 2020
Allahu Akbar.
Alihamdulillahi for their safety and lives.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by johnbull2017(m): 8:29am On Dec 19, 2020
God is great.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by NobleRace: 8:29am On Dec 19, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

Yes, light for the righteous. Darkness for the wicked.

God is a good Father, and a just Judge. He will bring disaster to the wicked so he can seek repentance. If he continues to rebel, he'll eventually be cast into hell.

"For the rod of the wicked shall not rest upon the lot of the righteous; lest the righteous put forth their hands unto iniquity." Psalm 125:3.

The Judge of the whole earth cannot err. Even when Satan attacks in wickedness, God in His mercy still comes as a deliverer.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by EM123: 8:29am On Dec 19, 2020
CilicMarin:
You should rather thank Science for the Airbag installed on the vehicle...
who be dis? Have you not seen people that died untop of airbag? He should thank GOD for protecting him.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by Humanoid01(m): 8:30am On Dec 19, 2020
HotPoundedYam:

Oh humans! how we make simple matters so complex. The devil has damaged your mind. Tufia! You completely ignored the good and focused on the negatives. How will you find purpose? You are wise in your own eyes but the end of your "wisdom" is destruction.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 8:30am On Dec 19, 2020
Witches and wizards were all asleep
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by AirstarKane(f): 8:31am On Dec 19, 2020
HotPoundedYam:

Mortals are liable and responsible for what they do. Now the Almighty God in his infinite mercies decides to step in to help man and this is all you can say.
Will you hold him accountable for the machines mortals create and goes faulty?
Will you hold him accountable for some individuals that decide to drink and drive?
Will you also hold him accountable for people who decide not to read or follow traffic signs?
In all things, give thanks. God is always good! but you humans create things you end up not being able to solve and he steps in to show his awesomeness. That's my God.
I know, in your minute sense, the guy should be dead but the same God uses the foolish things to confound the wise.
#Be grateful

2 Likes

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by GodwilldoitAmen: 8:31am On Dec 19, 2020
God of awesome wonders.This can only be you .

1 Like

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 19, 2020
HotPoundedYam:

Lol. The online pastors won't like this.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by solonubinho(m): 8:34am On Dec 19, 2020
LibertyRep:
If it's not your time, it's not your time.

Many have died by mere tripping on a stone and falling.

That was a close shave. I rejoice with the man and his family for a new gift of life.
I sympathize with him on the loss of his vehicle but when there's life many things can still be restored.

May we all not be unfortunate.

Lol. Liar, how many people have you heard that tripped on a stone and died?

1 Like

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:34am On Dec 19, 2020
shocked sad sad shocked shocked

THANK YOU JESUS!!

NAGODE ALLAH!!!

..........for life!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by Theboss100(m): 8:34am On Dec 19, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

Deuteronomy 32:4 He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he. 32:5 They have corrupted themselves, their spot is not the spot of his children: they are a perverse and crooked generation. 32:6 Do ye thus requite the LORD, O foolish people and unwise? is not he thy father that hath bought thee? hath he not made thee, and established thee?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Two Snakes Crawling At My Backyard / Funny But Inspirational Quote I Saw On A Vehicle In Benin City / Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.