Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,406 members, 7,978,284 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 03:19 AM

Is There Any Danger In Dating Or Marrying A Single Mum - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Any Danger In Dating Or Marrying A Single Mum (2249 Views)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Dating Or Marrying Younger Women / What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? / What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Danger In Dating Or Marrying A Single Mum by elijahtemitope: 10:23am On Dec 18, 2020
Please guys, wanna know your view or experience if there is about dating or marrying a single mum...
Re: Is There Any Danger In Dating Or Marrying A Single Mum by virginprincess(f): 10:27am On Dec 18, 2020
Well for me i think marrying a single mum with little kids isn't bad depend on if you like her, but marrying a single mum with grown-up children, i don't subscribe to that.

7 Likes

Re: Is There Any Danger In Dating Or Marrying A Single Mum by SILENTandSMART2: 10:31am On Dec 18, 2020
Haaaa , omó problem sleep you wan wake ham grin

Buhahahaha grin

Aswear, your problem go carry basket for head, with red shoe, with green wrapper also grin

Oboy run for your life grin

Abeg no try ham cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Is There Any Danger In Dating Or Marrying A Single Mum by Kobicove(m): 10:34am On Dec 18, 2020
Marrying a single mum has its risks just like marrying a maiden
Re: Is There Any Danger In Dating Or Marrying A Single Mum by dangermouse(m): 10:34am On Dec 18, 2020
other than adopting the kids and treating them as your own, there is no much problem. what matters is love. if you love her so much to marry her then go ahead. your happiness is what matters most
Re: Is There Any Danger In Dating Or Marrying A Single Mum by fati2001(m): 10:37am On Dec 18, 2020
Re: Is There Any Danger In Dating Or Marrying A Single Mum by Tolexy247: 10:39am On Dec 18, 2020
They really take good care of their bf because they know it very difficult to get a single man and they want a better life,so they make sure u never lack anything, they are better than the single lady's, just try to love her child, u will be treated like a king, hope i make senses.

9 Likes

Re: Is There Any Danger In Dating Or Marrying A Single Mum by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 18, 2020
My brother I can't advice my enemy to

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Danger In Dating Or Marrying A Single Mum by donbachi(m): 10:53am On Dec 18, 2020
Atleast u're sure of her womb.

4 Likes

Re: Is There Any Danger In Dating Or Marrying A Single Mum by jidamsel43(m): 10:59am On Dec 18, 2020
There is no problem or challenge in marrying a single mother since there is love.
Some single mothers are more cultured, respectful, submissive, and tight underneath than single ladies.
Re: Is There Any Danger In Dating Or Marrying A Single Mum by stacyadams: 11:25am On Dec 18, 2020
grin grin

Flee my brother,flee my brother..

Na premium tears ooooo angry grin

Continue to flee .don't look back

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Danger In Dating Or Marrying A Single Mum by bluefilm: 11:32am On Dec 18, 2020
Don't do it, bro.

You will always come second in her life.

Her priority will always be with her child.

You will just be acting the role of the father figure her absentee man friend is not playing.

3 Likes

Re: Is There Any Danger In Dating Or Marrying A Single Mum by addictiv(m): 11:36am On Dec 18, 2020
Run o... Premium tears 2.0 loading
Re: Is There Any Danger In Dating Or Marrying A Single Mum by Donspicey: 11:47am On Dec 18, 2020
Plenty plenty......
Go and see for ur self.......

Dem no dey telli person.......

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Danger In Dating Or Marrying A Single Mum by SPOLO(m): 11:50am On Dec 18, 2020
mehn single mum are sweet...my current bae is single mum and she gives me peace of mind ,so caring and in oza room she gave me what i like...at first i was losing interest because she was slim but i dont just know how i finally get attracted to her nmaybe is because of the way she gives and suck me sha grin grin
Re: Is There Any Danger In Dating Or Marrying A Single Mum by paulolee(m): 11:52am On Dec 18, 2020
it depends...some are nice and others are not...it depends on d factor involved dt made her a single mom..

3 Likes

Re: Is There Any Danger In Dating Or Marrying A Single Mum by Bola146(f): 11:53am On Dec 18, 2020
I'm not a single mother, but if one of my siblings says he is in love with a single mother, I'll surely support them. One man's food is another man's poison
Re: Is There Any Danger In Dating Or Marrying A Single Mum by odinson1(m): 12:26pm On Dec 18, 2020
Marrying a single mom will be one of Your greatest undoing!

Single mothers who are not widows,are toxic,stubborn and they WILL NEVER TRULY LOVE YOU. You will just be the father figure to her kids,Giving your full commitment (resources, attention, security) to her and her children while being milked dry. She will definitely have sex with her ex on your Matrimonial bed

In short,IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR A SINGLE MOTHER TO LOVE HER NEW HUSBAND.
SHE MARRIED HIM FOR HIS RESOURCES

10 Likes

Re: Is There Any Danger In Dating Or Marrying A Single Mum by ojuu4u(m): 12:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
elijahtemitope:
Please guys, wanna know your view or experience if there is about dating or marrying a single mum...

The two negative about it...

During child upbringing ,you won't be able to discipline her kid(s) as you want, she would be thinking since he is not ur kids and this may backfire on ur kids even marriage.

2. You can't stop her not to see her ex hubby, if you are a jealous type, it may cause friction. Meanwhile this may also lead to infidelity on her part, woman heart can easily manipulate by ex

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Danger In Dating Or Marrying A Single Mum by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 18, 2020
Nothing is wrong with it if her character is ok
Re: Is There Any Danger In Dating Or Marrying A Single Mum by chinwe74548: 1:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
Marrying a single mum has its risks just like marrying a maiden
Re: Is There Any Danger In Dating Or Marrying A Single Mum by tnerro1(m): 1:18pm On Dec 18, 2020
Hope you know when her ex ask for sex, she will give in to him, a pvssy once fvcked can always be refvcked. Go for single girls and leave this problem for another person

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Danger In Dating Or Marrying A Single Mum by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 18, 2020
premium tears loading

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Danger In Dating Or Marrying A Single Mum by DEMZEE(m): 1:42pm On Dec 18, 2020
Unless u are a single father too then marry ur kind...

But if not then u are a foolish simp if u are not a single father and u plan on marrying a single mother

Tuehhhhhhh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Danger In Dating Or Marrying A Single Mum by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 18, 2020
Ojeifo12:
my sister, it's wrong ooo. I have an uncle that married a single mother, he's regretting it now
He married the wrong woman and not because she's a single mother

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Danger In Dating Or Marrying A Single Mum by Rickmann: 2:21pm On Dec 18, 2020
virginprincess:
Well for me i think marrying a single mum with little kids isn't bad depend on if you like her, but marrying a single mum with grown-up children, i don't subscribe to that.

I strongly agree
Re: Is There Any Danger In Dating Or Marrying A Single Mum by elijahtemitope: 3:15pm On Dec 18, 2020
Ojeifo12:
my sister, it's wrong ooo. I have an uncle that married a single mother, he's regretting it now

Seriously, can you gist me, cos am scared ooo
Re: Is There Any Danger In Dating Or Marrying A Single Mum by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:18pm On Dec 18, 2020
I can never advise anyone to marry a single mom except the person is a single dad.
Re: Is There Any Danger In Dating Or Marrying A Single Mum by elijahtemitope: 3:38pm On Dec 18, 2020
The thing is, she is given the condition that the ex, she has a child for, will still be seeing her and the child, that she can not deny the guy his child...
Re: Is There Any Danger In Dating Or Marrying A Single Mum by OfficialAPCNig: 3:48pm On Dec 18, 2020
I have a friend that is married to a single mother. If you know how much the woman spends on the son without the husband's notice you won't believe.

Again, she pays so much unnecessary attention on the family.

My guy is currently looking for another wife, of course, one who is not a single mother. I couldn't convince him not to remarry.

I must admit, the woman is good. But the "single motherness" in her is not allowing her behave properly.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Married Man Keeps Calling Her Many Times Daily / Hi What Does Lady Mean When They. Say Mtcheww / What Made U Stop Having Feelings For Someone U Were..........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.