Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,623 members, 7,979,115 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 08:46 PM

No Ransom Was Paid For Kankara Boys – Governor Masari - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / No Ransom Was Paid For Kankara Boys – Governor Masari (149 Views)

"I Was Released After Ransom Was Paid" - Akinbami / GSS Katsina Abduction: Masari Confirms 333 Out Of 839 Students still Missing / "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Ransom Was Paid For Kankara Boys – Governor Masari by tonyluyi1985: 10:35am On Dec 18, 2020
The Governor of Katsina State, Aminu Masari has said that no ransom was paid for the release of the 344 abducted students of Government Science School, Kankara.
According to Linda Ikeji Blog, The governor stated this in an interview with DWTV Hausa on Thursday, December 17.

When asked if a ransom was paid before the release of the boys, he said,

“We did not pay ransom to the kidnappers, it was purely negotiation.”

Disclosing how the students were released, Governor Masari said
“One hour ago, Nigerian soldiers and government officials that were involved in the negotiation for the release of the kidnapped schoolboys have told us that the whole school children have been released, 344 of them.
Those involved in the negotiation include my adviser, some top military and police operatives, members of Miyetti Allah; (they) where all involved in the negotiation.”

He also said those who kidnapped the boys were not Boko Haram.
“They are bandits who kidnapped the schoolboys, not Boko Haram.”he said.

Source @ https://africanbard.com/2020/12/18/no-ransom-was-paid-for-kankara-boys-governor-masari/
Re: No Ransom Was Paid For Kankara Boys – Governor Masari by nyiamfrank: 10:38am On Dec 18, 2020
We know!
No be Nigeria again?
Which talks were you exactly in, with them?
Hahahahahahaha
Re: No Ransom Was Paid For Kankara Boys – Governor Masari by Exc2000: 10:43am On Dec 18, 2020
cool

Liar

We must cancel unaudited security vote as soon as possible

Re: No Ransom Was Paid For Kankara Boys – Governor Masari by IKBARUTEN11(m): 10:50am On Dec 18, 2020
Gradually, miyetti allah is becoming the 4th arm of govt in Nigeria
Re: No Ransom Was Paid For Kankara Boys – Governor Masari by kereman1: 12:26pm On Dec 18, 2020
You can't rescue a kidnapped victim out any negotiations and there is no casualties,
I can swear with my life it ain't possible, speaking from experience as once a victim

(1) (Reply)

How To Purchase Items Online Safely / Uncertainty As IG Adamu Retires Monday / BREAKING: Orji Uzor Kalu Arraigned For Fraud Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.