Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,560 members, 7,929,803 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 11:34 PM

How Do I Get To Gowon Estate From Iyana Iba - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Get To Gowon Estate From Iyana Iba (2069 Views)

Iyana Iba Interchange & Flyover Bridge, Badagry Expressway, Lagos (Pictures) / Video Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge / Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get To Gowon Estate From Iyana Iba by kings59: 12:47pm On Dec 18, 2020
Please those who are familiar with lagos routes should direct me on how to get to Gowon estate.
Re: How Do I Get To Gowon Estate From Iyana Iba by RedPanthar: 1:04pm On Dec 18, 2020
Take a straight bus to Egbeda from Iyana ipaja maybe 200 or 300 Naira from Iyana ba. From Egbeda you can take a bike to any part of God on Estate you're going. Typically thus ranges between 100 and 200 Naira depending on the part of the estate you're going to.
Re: How Do I Get To Gowon Estate From Iyana Iba by kings59: 3:53pm On Dec 18, 2020
RedPanthar:
Take a straight bus to Egbeda from Iyana ipaja maybe 200 or 300 Naira from Iyana ba. From Egbeda you can take a bike to any part of God on Estate you're going. Typically thus ranges between 100 and 200 Naira depending on the part of the estate you're going to.

Brother, I am confused. My starting point is Iyano iba not Iyano ipaja.
Re: How Do I Get To Gowon Estate From Iyana Iba by RedPanthar: 3:54pm On Dec 18, 2020
kings59:

Brother, I am confused. My starting point is Iyano iba not Iyano ipaja.

Get Egbeda at Iyana oba
Re: How Do I Get To Gowon Estate From Iyana Iba by kings59: 6:34am On Dec 19, 2020
RedPanthar:

Get Egbeda at Iyana oba

Thanks man.
Re: How Do I Get To Gowon Estate From Iyana Iba by Martins004(m): 12:04pm On Dec 19, 2020
Enter iyana ipaja bus from iyana iba......d bus will follow LASU- IGANDO route down to isheri ND egbeda ND finally @iyana ipaja. Alight at egbeda bustop ND cross to d other side nd enter d left turning, thts d gowon estate road..that's 5th avenue already. Take bike to wherever u dey go there. Gud luck
Re: How Do I Get To Gowon Estate From Iyana Iba by andrewbaba44: 1:03pm On Dec 19, 2020
kings59:
Please those who are familiar with lagos routes should direct me on how to get to Gowon estate.

If you are driving use map

Or use uber as you will just give the address to the uber driver

If you are taking a transport bus, take a bus going to egbeda at iyana iba where you are , when you arrive at egbeda bustop take a bike going to gowon estate, very easy

(1) (Reply)

PICTURES: It's Winter In South Africa - Here's Snow On The Roads / What I Noticed About Friends Abroad / I Love America!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.