Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,929 members, 7,895,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 11:34 PM

A Grear Quote From A Great Man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Grear Quote From A Great Man (3287 Views)

Another Great Man Of God Gives Clear Verdict About February Polls / What Is Your Favorite Quote From A Nigerian? / Quote From A Codolence Letter Of Chief Enahoro By; Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Grear Quote From A Great Man by AljUche: 4:01pm On Mar 26, 2011
I have never regarded myself as having a monopoly of wisdom. The trouble is that when most people in public life and in the position of leadership and rulership are spending whole days and nights carousing in clubs or in the company of men of shady character and women of easy virtue,
I, like a few others, am always busy at my post working hard at the country's problems and trying to find solutions to them,

Only the deep can call to the deep."

- Chief Obafemi Awolowo
    (1909 - 1987)
Re: A Grear Quote From A Great Man by egift(m): 7:43pm On Mar 26, 2011
Alj Uche:

I have never regarded myself as having a monopoly of wisdom. The trouble is that when most people in public life and in the position of leadership and rulership are spending whole days and nights carousing in clubs or in the company of men of shady character and women of easy virtue, I, like a few others, am always busy at my post working hard at the country's problems and trying to find solutions to them, only the deep can call to the deep."

- Chief Obafemi Awolowo
    (1909 - 1987)

Nice one. Nigerians, lets elect Buhari for more rapid development in a national scale. grin

(1) (Reply)

5 Things That Will Go Wrong If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected In 2015 / Boko Haram Fighters Surrender With Weapons In Konduga [photos] / BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Wins APC Presidential Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.