Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,131 members, 7,880,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:39 PM

How To Use HFT To Make Money In Stocks - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Use HFT To Make Money In Stocks (174 Views)

Please Help Me, I Invested In Stocks On An App Called M36. How Good Is It? / Please What's The Best App To Invest In Stocks From Nigeria / Shares (stocks) Or Mutual Funds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use HFT To Make Money In Stocks by HigherGrace(m): 4:43pm On Dec 18, 2020
My name is Elvis, my friend showed me this HFT that I have been using. Now I use HFT to execute trades, and this company I trade with allow retail traders to take advantage of their super fast robots and computers. I've been using their robots and computers, just from the comfort of my home.
Contact me if you want to know how.
WhatsApp: 08101252261
Email: bibleman4god@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Start An Online Business Without Any Inventory Or Wasted Years Of Learning / Bing Ads / Pos Machine Is Available For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.