Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:12 PM

Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation (67413 Views)

Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by jaxxy(m): 10:58pm On Dec 18, 2020
Codes151:
That’s rape.

So what is he saying exactly?
You paid 100k and she’s here complaining?
Assuming she said 1000 dollars. Why pay 100k?

When with 100k you can Bleep as many.

This dude raped her with the pretense he will pay 1000 dollars

If at all he agreed which he said he didn’t then it’s duped not rape. She was now claiming she was tipsy and he raped her. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 18, 2020
Nawa oo. I just dey laugh for here grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 18, 2020
Jodha:

I get yhur point....but everybody cannot be wrong...if more than one person has accused him... then there is something really wrong with him...
nothing is wrong with him.... do u think is child's play to book a royal room in Hilton?... or have dinner at the executive floor ?...thats running into hundreds of thousands and yet you think the guy will still pay for sex?.. hell no

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by UCHIHAmask: 10:59pm On Dec 18, 2020
men that patronize prostitutes/pay directly for sex are weak or have low self-esteem esteem,weak because they can't go through the process of gaining a woman's heart thereby attaining sex,they are highly emotional and fantasize about celebrities they see as being far from their reach,they can pay any amount just to have sex with a celeb,yes celebrities are great people but wt hell would i fantasize about dj cuppy when i've got curvaceous and delectable girls like Nini around me.the same way guys go online pestering far away ladies when there are millions of soul compatible beauties around them.....
if not for low self esteem,why would i pay to fvck a pussy any type or class of person can also fvck,aside it being degrading,i don't like getting pussies easily like that..

8 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Originalsly: 11:00pm On Dec 18, 2020
People just amaze me! Guy agrees to pay N200K for sex... maybe 2 days pay... poor people upset. But they working for not even N60K/month... see nothing wrong paying N15K ... 7 days pay for the same sex.

@ topic... two wrongs don't make a right. She settled for N200K... but he did not pay her. She can sue him for breach of contract/agreement. The sex was consensual... but she accused him of rape. He can sue her for libel/slander.
Wasn't the first time for the guy... seems his MO is to buy food and drinks and whatever for the babes ... high life treatment and entertainment... agree to oay for sex if they agree....but never pay.

4 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Jack005(m): 11:01pm On Dec 18, 2020
Paying that much for a bottomless pit? Some men are useless I swear!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by juman(m): 11:01pm On Dec 18, 2020
Having random sex during corona!
Amazing!!
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by ufotty2001: 11:01pm On Dec 18, 2020
Is it not the same sex I do get from just with 1 indomie of N60 and 1egg of N50 that someone is paying $1000.. nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by juman(m): 11:02pm On Dec 18, 2020
He should pay her the remaining money.

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by TheodoreSalt(m): 11:02pm On Dec 18, 2020
Jodha:

I'm not disputing these facts sha...the fact that she followed him to a hotel room speak volumes...but my reservations is that.. more than two ladies has accused him...it means he's actually a rapist ...may he didn't rape her but must have raped others...

I blame social media for all these rise of sexual immorality....every body wants to pepper them...every girl wants to wear the latest hair..shoe ..clothe and bag...just to pose for the gram...

It doesn't matter how yhu get the money.... it's disgusting...I know a girl that had to sleep with a guy...just to make snap chat videos in his car... it's really disgusting...

This is why many guys have zero regard for ladies..
the fact that 2 or more persons accuse him of rape doesn't make him a rapist. For all I care she might even hire those girls to lay that claim, guy them they rape person for inside hotel? Hotel , I mean HOT tel

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 18, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
too many twists in this story line oo....I thought he said 200k in naira, so it has become 200 USD. .....what kind of Nigerian girl would be asking a man to give her whooping 1000 USD just for s*x?

like I said, lets to hear her won response to this new twist now before drawing a line. ..perhaps ubi should also interview her!
There's a site someone on NAIRALAND was promoting, some Nigerian girls charge up to 2,500 dollars some 4,500 Australian dollars, some in different high value currencies.
Na that day I know say olosho business done dey rampant for nigeria. Nowadays you don't need to go pick them up, those are local streets urchins that stand on the road. Just book a place, they will come and give you service. Them full many dating sites, some are sites with their prices nothing like dating, you see them with price tags.

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 18, 2020
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by emerich(m): 11:05pm On Dec 18, 2020
jaxxy:

If at all he agreed which he said he didn’t then it’s duped not rape. She was now claiming she was tipsy and he raped her. undecided
Baba any car for the boys this festive season?
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by jaxxy(m): 11:10pm On Dec 18, 2020
emerich:

Baba any car for the boys this festive season?

Lol. Always bro. Depends on ur wallet. grin
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by GeorgeTheCoder: 11:11pm On Dec 18, 2020
tobechi74:
According to him, he paid for sex

This is Prostitution.

She cannot say the truth because Prostitution is illegal,she got to hide behind rape.

If Prostitution were legal, ladies will reduce false rape accusation
If Prostitution were legal,she would bring evidence of negotiation and get Justice in court.

prostitute are victims of the society and do not deserve to be punnished. Imagine standing semi- naked in the middle of the night exposing ones body to cold not go mention the various incident of non- payment and rape. The job is illegal so they cannot report to anyone. When they do, society turn a deaf ear.

Criminalising prostitution does not help the victim. A law should protect the victim from harm. The prostitute are not harming anyone.

Holland ,one of the few countries go legalize prostitution reports a thirty percent reduction in rape- reported cases. Would plying the route provide a glimpse of hope for the oldest profession in the world?

https://tobechispeaks./2020/11/25/any-hope-for-the-LovePeddler/

This is a stupid post. Engage your sisters in prostitution let's experiment with that. The data you derive will be useful.

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by omoadeleye(m): 11:11pm On Dec 18, 2020
millionboi2:
For a public hoe
Not even a church girl

A Nigerian girl that has bn fuc.ked by a niga b4 you with suya

What a loss

But he didn't pay the money yet
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Toks2008(m): 11:12pm On Dec 18, 2020
Some men are cursed.

See how this mumu dey spend hundreds of thousands to have sex with different ladies.

Money that is even too much to marry 3 sweet young fresh ladies from a lowly background and have sinless foursome every night.

5 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by millionboi2: 11:13pm On Dec 18, 2020
omoadeleye:

But he didn't pay the money yet
he paid 100k
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Lexusgs430: 11:14pm On Dec 18, 2020
$400.00 + Royal platinum suite, just to have 58 seconds of satisfaction...........

Men, who do us like this....... grin

I hope his mum/sisters/family are not watching this video......... grin

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Kraspo(m): 11:15pm On Dec 18, 2020
Simply because he knacked you and didn’t pay, he is now a rapist abi?
For me I think he is just a debtor not a rapist
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Twelfthman: 11:15pm On Dec 18, 2020
No offense but most women folks have same thinking pattern especially the lady type in this very case.

Jodha:
How can more than one person be accusing yhu of rape.....only yhu

There is something not right about this...
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Lexusgs430: 11:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
millionboi2:
For a public hoe
Not even a church girl

A Nigerian girl that has bn fuc.ked by a niga b4 you with suya

What a loss

Some church girls are proper olosho's.......... wink

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Samsonklin(m): 11:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
Wizdray:
200k for an over used hole? When Jesus is coming again??
In 2000 years bro. That's a long wait man

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Lexusgs430: 11:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
ufotty2001:
Is it not the same sex I do get from just with 1 indomie of N60 and 1egg of N50 that someone is paying $1000.. nonsense

It's the same ó...... Just that one is a local lay, whilst the other is an agric lay......... grin

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by JayReeMai(m): 11:18pm On Dec 18, 2020
Whiteshield:
That guy didn't pay her anything. He only said he paid her 200$ so that she will say it is a lie, he didn't pay her any money.
At that point, it becomes all about the money and it is established that she is a prostitute.
nigga you sabi how the thing dey go grin
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Gamesmart: 11:21pm On Dec 18, 2020
debbiebianca2:
Alaska Obi, the doctor accused of rape by singer Queency Benna has told his side of the story during an Instagram chat with Ubi Franklin.

He said he had sex with the singer and agreed to pay 200 Dollars while she requested for 1000 Dollars. However, he only paid 100,000 Naira, hence the rape accusations.

Ubi pointed out that multiple other women have accused him of doing the same thing to them and he replied, "Most of them, I actually pay them but apparently, they always complain that I'm very rude and arrogant. "

He sounds like a rapist with his reverse attack story.
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Hassanmaye(m): 11:22pm On Dec 18, 2020
felixzo1:
100k ? why not get married and save yourself a lot of stress jumping from on prostitute to the next
Stupid man leave him to continue jumping if only men know the peace marriage brings

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by millionboi2: 11:23pm On Dec 18, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Some church girls are proper olosho's.......... wink
Sure in dat case ,he will b said to have bn decived
Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Sixfeetbelle: 11:23pm On Dec 18, 2020
Which mods made the topic for this post?!!

"She asked me to pay $1000!" Seriously!

The topic is very deliberate and purposeful and betrays the rape apologists behind this topic. What exactly were you hoping to achieve with this post? Cheap controversy? Rubbish her claims by using this line?

The guy also said "he didn't pay anything". Did you guys miss that part or are you being partial because the lady isn't of 'high standing'?

Cc: Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
Seun

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Hassanmaye(m): 11:23pm On Dec 18, 2020
Wizdray:
200k for an over used hole? When Jesus is coming again??
Lol calm down my friend that's how someone will pay her bride price for five million

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by chioma2020(f): 11:23pm On Dec 18, 2020
LabuleofNigeria:
This guy is a Bastard. So u used whoooole 200k for 5 mins fun?

Your mates are out there in the sun hustling. 50k still looks like 50m to some people out there at this challenging time.
God would have blessed the works of your hands further, if you had changed peoples lives with your money.
The guy is very very stupid and useless at his age he is not yet wise, abeg is he a real doctor , see how he is wasting money cos of five minutes enjoyment.trending for useless thing, they girl self na idiot. ( that's if all they both said is true o)

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation by Gamesmart: 11:23pm On Dec 18, 2020
Uprightness100:
It is officially confirmed that Sin removes sense from humans..

See how 2 grown ups are messing up themselves Worldwide all because of the iniquity and sin of Immorality..

Whether Doctor raped her or not, He is now seen and known Worldwide as an alleged rapist..

Flee From All appearance of iniquity..

It will help you here on Earth and in Eternity..

You are wrong.

Na religious beliefs dey remove sense from humans.

They just end up sounding dumb when they talk.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Caught On CCTV Taking Pictures Under A Woman's Skirt In A Supermarket / A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) / Ritualists Murder Girl On Her Way To Church In Delta, Remove Vital Organs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.