Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,836 members, 7,872,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:31 PM

How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real (47214 Views)

Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos / 5 Sex Styles That Will Make Your Wife Love You More (pic) / Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by BotafogoJunior(m): 11:29pm On Dec 21, 2020
Hassanmaye:

Exactly now love is all selfish and self-centered man
when has love not been selfish,ehn......una like to talk rubbish for this nairaland.
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by saasala(m): 11:47pm On Dec 21, 2020
Daniiel:
mad oi being a SIMP pays in the long run.

He painted the story to make us think "It pays"

A SIMP is a SIMP

2 Likes

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by victons(m): 11:51pm On Dec 21, 2020
Lovethaa:
Love is a beautiful thing, I still remember the first time I fell in love, I was 28 years old. I have been dating but have not really experienced Love ..

It was a Tuesday and I saw that babe walking by with her friend. My eyes were locked onto her and my senses flown away.

I was admiring God's beauty in a human. Like a man under a spell I immediately left what I was doing and started pursuing this babe like a lion after a prey..

I don't know where the courage came from but I walked up to them and started vibing with both friends without letting them know who I was into.

She got near her house and told me to go back, so I collected the numbers of both of them. Deleted the friends own immediately and saved my crush. Her name was Bukola.

Then my mumu started .. First I bought mtn card 400 to load so I can call her .. at first she gave me tough time , I'll call in the morning she won't pick , call on the afternoon same thing. Then in the night she would pick and then tell me "sorry I did not see your calls "..

Infact when I knew I was in love was the day she flashed me by mistake, I was hungry as hell that day, and me and my friend was already drawing map on how we are going to spend the last 200naira with me.. i'mmediately I saw that call. Hunger flew away . And because I don't have credit to call her back I quickly used the last 200 to buy card so I can talk to her ...
Only for her to pick and tell me "Pls I'm very sorry you're not who I wanted to call "..
I was disappointed but still want to talk to her then she told me "I'm busy right now , maybe later "...

Omo I received insult from my friend tire that day.. infact that momth was hell .. my friend was so angry with me that he called me woman wrapper..

But still yet I love her the same .
One day I texted her that it's mu birthday and that even if she won't call she should at least text me happy birthday..

After about 2 hours she called me for the first time , wished me happy birthday and ask if I'm celebrating it . I told her m not celebrating but I would be happy if she would follow me to a fancy restaurant..

She agreed..

And it started from there. From tastee fried chicken I took her to ShopRite and we did small shopping..

After that day she started picking my calls and I never stopped showing her how much I love her .. I make sure I always send her Good morning and good night text .. I also make sure every time I buy airtime I buy her own too..

But with everything she told me she's not interested in a relationship..

One day I stopped.. no more calls no more text .. o forced myself to stop talking to her .
After about a week I woke up to a text from her that says "I miss seeing your text messages and missed calls "...

I was happy so I called her back and like a miracle she came to my house that day and we kissed .. the whole skyrocketed from there .. after a while she allowed me into her paradise and I realized she's tear rubber .. long story short we are married now with 2 beautiful kids ...

MODIFIED

Marriage with her was heavenly.. I remember I was working at GTBank when we got married, while she works with a private firm...there was no kids involved yet
We were so close that you would mistake us for siblings,,we do have our fight sometimes but anytime it happens. She knows my mumu button And I know hers too.

We eat and bath together... There was this time I traveled for a week.. Before I came back she fell sick cos she's not used to staying without me .
Life is so easy with her .My car is her car .most times I go to work with Uber while she drives ..
When I'm broke we eat what we have no pressure...

Pls dear youth Love still exists
Indian Movie grin grin
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 22, 2020
Fuckjesusandgod:

Yeah, sure.
can I pm?
yup
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Fuckjesusandgod: 8:56am On Dec 22, 2020
Preshieben:
yup
I did that already. check your email.. Good morning
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Daniiel: 10:12am On Dec 22, 2020
milky3:
if you are so unfortunate to find love does that mean you should hate others who do?

unfortunate ko ... wen I'm running away from you bitches ... guy's ain't desperate like girls nowadays . hope you are pretty cos ....
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 22, 2020
favelli:

Saw your comment then glanced on your profile and felt your a cool lady.

Do you mind a pm?
no problem
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Prugee: 8:54pm On Dec 22, 2020
Are you married, Happy, smart, intelligent, looking for other married people to talk and share ideas with on a WhatsApp group? This group gives you the freedom to unwind from every stress that comes with Marriage.

Please if you are not married, don't bother getting in touch with us because you won't be added to the group. Kindly chat us on WhatsApp on 08129087783
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by IbadanJohnWick(f): 10:57am On Dec 23, 2020
iezeiyida:
Beautiful love story I read. I hope I won't read from you another,
Betrayed Confidence. -- a JSS novel authored by Chijioke H. Ugwu

happy Christmas to you and the children
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Ishilove: 10:44pm On Dec 24, 2020
Lovethaa:
Love is a beautiful thing, I still remember the first time I fell in love, I was 28 years old. I have been dating but have not really experienced Love ..

It was a Tuesday and I saw that babe walking by with her friend. My eyes were locked onto her and my senses flown away.

I was admiring God's beauty in a human. Like a man under a spell I immediately left what I was doing and started pursuing this babe like a lion after a prey..

I don't know where the courage came from but I walked up to them and started vibing with both friends without letting them know who I was into.

She got near her house and told me to go back, so I collected the numbers of both of them. Deleted the friends own immediately and saved my crush. Her name was Bukola.

Then my mumu started .. First I bought mtn card 400 to load so I can call her .. at first she gave me tough time , I'll call in the morning she won't pick , call on the afternoon same thing. Then in the night she would pick and then tell me "sorry I did not see your calls "..

Infact when I knew I was in love was the day she flashed me by mistake, I was hungry as hell that day, and me and my friend was already drawing map on how we are going to spend the last 200naira with me.. i'mmediately I saw that call. Hunger flew away . And because I don't have credit to call her back I quickly used the last 200 to buy card so I can talk to her ...
Only for her to pick and tell me "Pls I'm very sorry you're not who I wanted to call "..
I was disappointed but still want to talk to her then she told me "I'm busy right now , maybe later "...

Omo I received insult from my friend tire that day.. infact that momth was hell .. my friend was so angry with me that he called me woman wrapper..

But still yet I love her the same .
One day I texted her that it's mu birthday and that even if she won't call she should at least text me happy birthday..

After about 2 hours she called me for the first time , wished me happy birthday and ask if I'm celebrating it . I told her m not celebrating but I would be happy if she would follow me to a fancy restaurant..

She agreed..

And it started from there. From tastee fried chicken I took her to ShopRite and we did small shopping..

After that day she started picking my calls and I never stopped showing her how much I love her .. I make sure I always send her Good morning and good night text .. I also make sure every time I buy airtime I buy her own too..

But with everything she told me she's not interested in a relationship..

One day I stopped.. no more calls no more text .. o forced myself to stop talking to her .
After about a week I woke up to a text from her that says "I miss seeing your text messages and missed calls "...

I was happy so I called her back and like a miracle she came to my house that day and we kissed .. the whole skyrocketed from there .. after a while she allowed me into her paradise and I realized she's tear rubber .. long story short we are married now with 2 beautiful kids ...

MODIFIED

Marriage with her was heavenly.. I remember I was working at GTBank when we got married, while she works with a private firm...there was no kids involved yet
We were so close that you would mistake us for siblings,,we do have our fight sometimes but anytime it happens. She knows my mumu button And I know hers too.

We eat and bath together... There was this time I traveled for a week.. Before I came back she fell sick cos she's not used to staying without me .
Life is so easy with her .My car is her car .most times I go to work with Uber while she drives ..
When I'm broke we eat what we have no pressure...

Pls dear youth Love still exists
See as you just tabled your fantasy like it is reality. Lie lie.

This black soap matter really exposed your lying ass. You were just lying like a mad man upandan the forum until black soap revealed your nyash

4 Likes

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:47pm On Dec 24, 2020
Ishilove:

This black soap matter really exposed your lying ass.
Very true.

When I saw the username on the other thread on front page I knew it was familiar checked his profile and saw this thread.
Then I realized that he is a liar the girlfriend and him the boyfriend are the same person looking for clout.
Some of the stories here are lies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Twoclans(f): 2:04am On Dec 25, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Very true.

When I saw the username on the other thread on front page I knew it was familiar checked his profile and saw this thread.
Then I realized that he is a liar the girlfriend and him the boyfriend are the same person looking for clout.

My dear ,it is not even his lies that bothered me so much my greater worry is that as at this morning 738 people clicked the like button and 58 people shared.

Waooooohhhhh

2 Likes

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by donaldking10: 5:30am On Dec 25, 2020
believe shit you read on nairaland at your peril.
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by malvisguy212: 7:13am On Dec 25, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Very true.

lolz, i had to come back to this thread to verify the username again. what do people gain in lying ?

1 Like

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by malvisguy212: 7:22am On Dec 25, 2020
Ishilove:

This black soap matter really exposed your lying ass. You were just lying like a mad man upandan the forum until black soap revealed your nyash
lolz. have you read " how i made my first million" by lovetha'a ? the lies pass the ones you see in indian movies.
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:31am On Dec 25, 2020
Twoclans:

My dear ,it is not even his lies that bothered me so much my greater worry is that as at this morning 738 people clicked the like button and 58 people shared.

Waooooohhhhh

Good morning dear.

Lol, I joined those people too I liked and shared it a few days ago grin

Merry Christmas dear have a great day kiss kiss

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:36am On Dec 25, 2020
malvisguy212:
lolz, i had to come back to this thread to verify the username again. what do people gain in lying ?
The lie to feel good about themselves.
It seems they don't feel good about themselves offline unless they lie
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Ishilove: 8:21am On Dec 25, 2020
malvisguy212:
lolz. have you read " how i made my first million" by lovetha'a ? the lies pass the ones you see in indian movies.
It seems the guy's mission on Nairaland is to be fabricating tall tales. I don't even believe this ValenciaBaddie story again. He is likely operating both accounts.

Idiot human being

1 Like

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Ishilove: 8:22am On Dec 25, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Very true.

Not some. All the stories.

1 Like

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Twoclans(f): 8:49am On Dec 25, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Good morning dear.

Lol, I joined those people too I liked and shared it a few days ago grin

Merry Christmas dear have a great day kiss kiss

Merry Christmas darlyn kiss

2 Likes

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by TheVictim01(m): 9:10am On Dec 25, 2020
Blessed should Op stay. grin
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by malvisguy212: 10:08am On Dec 25, 2020
Ishilove:

It seems the guy's mission on Nairaland is to be fabricating tall tales. I don't even believe this ValenciaBaddie story again. He is likely operating both accounts.

Idiot human being
Ladyhippolyta88:

The lie to feel good about themselves.
It seems they don't feel good about themselves offline unless they lie
sad to say, we are in the same forum with liars. merry christmas in advance ladies, stay rapturable.

1 Like

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:00pm On Dec 25, 2020
malvisguy212:
sad to say, we are in the same forum with liars. merry christmas in advance ladies, stay rapturable.
Thank you and merry christmas to you too cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters / Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Welcome Octuplets In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.