Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,405 members, 7,950,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 04:58 AM

When Will The Eastern Security Network Start Battle Against Fulani Herdsmen? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will The Eastern Security Network Start Battle Against Fulani Herdsmen? (1380 Views)

Ortom: I Would Have Taken Up Arms Against Fulani Herdsmen If Not For God / Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) / Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen Rocks Akwa Ibom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Will The Eastern Security Network Start Battle Against Fulani Herdsmen? by Aconomist: 2:23am On Dec 20, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

That is authentic map of Igbo territory. You cannot intercept a material that is in public domain. Stop ridiculing your people.
Doesn't that map contain some Ikwerre territory?
Re: When Will The Eastern Security Network Start Battle Against Fulani Herdsmen? by plaindealer: 2:41am On Dec 20, 2020
I den born you well, touch or kill one Fulani man or any Nigeria for that matter, I dare you. Just give us the excuse to wipe you out for good.
Re: When Will The Eastern Security Network Start Battle Against Fulani Herdsmen? by AsiwajuNdigbo: 3:28am On Dec 20, 2020
Aconomist:
Doesn't that map contain some Ikwerre territory?
You dis guy you want start with this your ikwerre nonsense again. No be so?
Re: When Will The Eastern Security Network Start Battle Against Fulani Herdsmen? by Aconomist: 4:08am On Dec 20, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

You dis guy you want start with this your ikwerre nonsense again. No be so?
Are Ikwerre Igbo or not? Answer the damn question.
Re: When Will The Eastern Security Network Start Battle Against Fulani Herdsmen? by Aconomist: 4:09am On Dec 20, 2020
plaindealer:
I den born you well, touch or kill one Fulani man or any Nigeria for that matter, I dare you. Just give us the excuse to wipe you out for good.
Tough talk. But your people will go extinct without the South to feed you.
Re: When Will The Eastern Security Network Start Battle Against Fulani Herdsmen? by AsiwajuNdigbo: 5:10am On Dec 20, 2020
Aconomist:
Are Ikwerre Igbo or not? Answer the damn question.

I posted map of Igboland. Wetin concern ikwerre with my map? Abi na their map they brought with them from bini?

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Ngurbuwa Village In Gujba LGA / Nineteen South-west Monarchs Demand Release Of Igboho’s Aides, Say Department Of / Britain And IPOB, Time For Igbos To Bring In The Russians And The Chinese?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.