Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,432 members, 7,950,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 06:44 AM

Jesus Christ Is The God Of The Old Testament In Flesh - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Is The God Of The Old Testament In Flesh (3978 Views)

Happy Easter Sunday; Did Jesus Really Ascend Unto Heaven In Flesh And Bones??? / The Prophet Micah Long Prophesied God Coming In Flesh To Walk On Earth! / Yahweh(god) Of Old Testament Is Satan - Scriptural Proof Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Jesus Christ Is The God Of The Old Testament In Flesh by Jashub: 4:24pm On Feb 27, 2021
Janosky:

The LYING dullard loves his gods of men and Pastorpreneurs & childish trantrums more than the truth of the holy scriptures.

Issorait ! grin

I love my pastors because so far they've not deceived or mislead me in anyway. And they are far better than Charles who falsely misled his sheep into believing that Jesus would come in the 1900's grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

July: The 7th Month Of The Year And The Biblical Significance Of The Number 7. / Q & A: Why Christians Will Miss Rapture: Part 1 / 7 Reasons Why The Noah’s Ark Story Is A Myth.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.