Stats: 3,173,256 members, 7,887,735 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:03 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 - Travel (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 (914652 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (736) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Ayokaq: 1:38pm On Feb 02, 2021
Congratulations!
Plz what do you different to resolve VO concerned regarding purpose of visit.
ayoadefantastic:
Finally it happened. PPR!
Applied May 14th before end of MSc, denied Sept 25th. Purpose of visit
Re-applied Oct. 21st.
NSE Dec 1st, submitted Dec 16th.
BVL and PPR today.

Please what is the process for passport submission and the fee ?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Samsn456: 1:40pm On Feb 02, 2021
Good afternoon, please can someone tell me what to do after you have received your approved Passport from vfs. Is there anything else I should start doing aside from ticket and covid test? God bless.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Samsn456: 1:43pm On Feb 02, 2021
Thank you, I went to their office this morning and they said that those documents are okay and that I should expect my passport next week. Thank you for your reply.

JustMellow:

Hello Samsn456,

Its best you email or call the VFS which your passport was sent to for adequate directive.

Best of Luck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Celoexpress: 1:46pm On Feb 02, 2021
Are you there?

Mr Lekibobo and other gurus, please I need your advise.

My passport expires January 2022 and my program ends between February 2022 and May 2022 which means my study permit to be issued would be stamped for April 2022 which would be expired by then. What do you suggest I do? Wait till towards year end then renew in Canada or find a way to renew now before I get PPR from the embassy. I plan to travel to Canada around April 2021.

Please I need advise from the professionals here.

Ju
Lekiboboe:

You are welcome Honorable

Read everything inside this link
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/558#96300254

After reading this and getting enlightened, you can now ask further questions
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboe: 2:19pm On Feb 02, 2021
stevedestiny:
My people good day, Please anybody with idea of processing time for people submitting using the normal route due without ielts? Seems everybody here is using the express application system. Please someone should advice, I'm intending to file through the normal route.
Semester starts fall 2021.

Presently 13 weeks

Source: IRCC Website
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Yinkagbo(m): 2:21pm On Feb 02, 2021
Pls ,I want to use farmland and hostel as ties to Nigeria....only have survey plan for the farmland and building plan and survey plan for the hostel..Are these documents acceptable?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by stevedestiny(m): 2:33pm On Feb 02, 2021

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by fatiaanu(m): 2:49pm On Feb 02, 2021
Good trend and the testimonies are beautiful to the hear.
I applied for Msc in Financial Service from ACC Manitoba, I av been on a waiting list since October. Av sent series of mail but same reply ' (we shall mail u once ur status changes)
Just want to know if am still on track
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rootiab: 3:02pm On Feb 02, 2021
Good afternoon everyone. I can't log in oo

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by silvamania: 3:10pm On Feb 02, 2021
[Long Post Alert !! !!! !

I started this Canada journey in the year 2019. I wrote two IELTS exams for express entry . I had moderate scores but because am single,I couldn’t meet up with the cut off . I tried a whole lots of provincial nomination programs ( Prince Edward Island PNP, Manitoba PNP, and was waiting tirelessly for the Nova Scotia PNP ( International stream) yet no result

I immediately switched to the student route . So I left the Nairaland express entry thread and joined the Nairaland student visa thread from thread 16 till date .

I applied to two universities. University of Windsor ( Masters of Accounting and Finance ) and university of New Brunswick (MBA). I got admission in both but decided to go for UNB because of a whole lots of reasons and for the fact I can easily become a CPA without doing masters in accounting .

I must confess you guys at Nairaland answering people’s questions are the best gift to Nigeria students . You made the whole thing possible . Folks like osemighon, frankrobben,justwellow,lekiboboe and a whole lots of others. U guys practically made it possible.

Program Details ;
School : University of New Brunswick, Saint John, Canada
Program: MBA ( Accelerated)
Duration : One Year
Likely PGWP: 3 years ( Based on past student’s testimony )

My Timeline;

Application Submitted - October 4th, 2020
Biometrics - October 6th, 2020
Medical Passed - November 11th, 2020
NSE Request- November 19th, 2020
NSE Documents Submitted - November 29th, 2020
Request Letter( Alleged Fraudulent bank statements———— January 6th ,2021..when I was expecting PPR
Request letter Documents submitted —-January 8th, 2021
PPR —— January 18th, 2021
Passport collected - February 2nd, 2021

Documents Submitted;

1. Applicant’s Information
Statement of purpose -10pages
Affidavit of change of name
Attestation of Birth

2. Education Information
WAEC certificate
Bsc - Business Administration certificate-2014
Transcript ( student copy )
ICAN Certificate -2012
ISMN Certificate -2013

3. Employment Information ( state government)
Letter of appointment
Letter of confirmation of appointment
Promotion letter
Study leave letter
Work ID Card
Employer’s Recommendation letter
Pension Fund statements
Curriculum Vitae ( Canadian Style )

4. Employment Training information
Computer training Certificate
Accounting packages training certificate
IPSAS Training ( accounting )
Work based training certificates
ICAN conference certificates

5. Family information
Mother’s Birth Certificate
Father’s Birth Certificate
Parent’s Marriage Certificate
Both Brother’s Birth Certificates
Mother’s long term service award

6. Property and Investment information
Deed of Assignment with survey plan
Share certificate

7. Independent Consulting work
2 Recommendation letters from outsourced accounting and auditing jobs

8. Volunteering Work information
NYSC certificate
Charity work recommendation letter
Islamic center recommendation letter
Political party membership card (APC)

9.Others
Police Character Certificates

10. Proof of Financial Support (Self-Sponsored)
Personal savings account (13.5m)- MBS
Salary Account (250k) -MBS
Payslips (6 Months)
Land Lease Agreement
Land Lease Agreement payment Receipts
MBA tuition Deposit(1K CAD)

Hint : What I did differently —-it might help

I guess It’s all about the SOP. I submitted 10pages of that . My SOP was written like an LOE. I read through all parts of Nairaland and use all various forms of application refusal as my headings in my SOP. So what I did was to explain my situation to avoid that aspect of rejection and I gave a whole lots of reasonable reasons . I made sure I referenced all the documents above in my SOP

NB: I have not travelled before , still single , last born, siblings travels frequently and just came back cause of corona virus . I presented a sympathetic scenario of my social and family lives and the need to return to them ASAP

I also used my work email ID to apply ( if applicable to you ).I tried to use that as a form of employment ties

I am self sponsored ,salary balance was very low but I still submitted it but in my SOP I emphasized more on my personal savings account , and how I generated the money and drew up a table of all my tuition fees , how I will pay sch fees , ticket , miscellaneous and others and still remaining something in the account . I try to make the finance side as clear as possible . I leased out a property. I explore on the how lands appreciate , the location of the property and how this will offset any student expenses I might have incurred in the future .

I used grammarly. It will correct all grammatical blunders . It will aid your write up in general . I also included a whole lots of activities stuffs ; recommendation from work place , mosques,charity and from my part time jobs. Westerners loves volunteering jobs . I tried to key into that .

I made sure I explain the correlation between my first degree , my current job( an accountant) and proposed course of study . I explained how it will enhance my managerial skills in the future . I briefly explain some of the course contents not taught in nigeria and how these knowledge will help me at work when I return back . I emphasized more on returning back to help the country and my job. Also how MBAs are well paid in Nigeria. I used a mentor here in Nigeria . Mine was Akinwunmi Ambode

It’s a very long SOP but I tried my possible best to lure the reader into reading further with adequate paragraphs, good topic sentence ,factual evidence and reasonable statements explanation of my situation

The ultimate rejection or acceptance of an application is with the VO but I hope this helps.

Landing gist remaining by his grace

All the best to everybody here !!!!

51 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by deommanuel: 4:00pm On Feb 02, 2021
silvamania:
[Long Post Alert !! !!! !

I started this Canada journey in the year 2019. I wrote two IELTS exams for express entry . I had moderate scores but because am single,I couldn’t meet up with the cut off . I tried a whole lots of provincial nomination programs ( Prince Edward Island PNP, Manitoba PNP, and was waiting tirelessly for the Nova Scotia PNP ( International stream) yet no result

I immediately switched to the student route . So I left the Nairaland express entry thread and joined the Nairaland student visa thread from thread 16 till date .

I applied to two universities. University of Windsor ( Masters of Accounting and Finance ) and university of New Brunswick (MBA). I got admission in both but decided to go for UNB because of a whole lots of reasons and for the fact I can easily become a CPA without doing masters in accounting .

I must confess you guys at Nairaland answering people’s questions are the best gift to Nigeria students . You made the whole thing possible . Folks like osemighon, frankrobben,justwellow,lekiboboe and a whole lots of others. U guys practically made it possible.

Program Details ;
School : University of New Brunswick, Saint John, Canada
Program: MBA ( Accelerated)
Duration : One Year
Likely PGWP: 3 years ( Based on past student’s testimony )

My Timeline;

Application Submitted - October 4th, 2020
Biometrics - October 6th, 2020
Medical Passed - November 11th, 2020
NSE Request- November 19th, 2020
NSE Documents Submitted - November 29th, 2020
Request Letter( Alleged Fraudulent bank statements———— January 6th ,2021..when I was expecting PPR
Request letter Documents submitted —-January 8th, 2021
PPR —— January 18th, 2021
Passport collected - February 2nd, 2021

Documents Submitted;

1. Applicant’s Information
Statement of purpose -10pages
Affidavit of change of name
Attestation of Birth

2. Education Information
WAEC certificate
Bsc - Business Administration certificate-2014
Transcript ( student copy )
ICAN Certificate -2012
ISMN Certificate -2013

3. Employment Information ( state government)
Letter of appointment
Letter of confirmation of appointment
Promotion letter
Study leave letter
Work ID Card
Employer’s Recommendation letter
Pension Fund statements
Curriculum Vitae ( Canadian Style )

4. Employment Training information
Computer training Certificate
Accounting packages training certificate
IPSAS Training ( accounting )
Work based training certificates
ICAN conference certificates

5. Family information
Mother’s Birth Certificate
Father’s Birth Certificate
Parent’s Marriage Certificate
Both Brother’s Birth Certificates
Mother’s long term service award

6. Property and Investment information
Deed of Assignment with survey plan
Share certificate

7. Independent Consulting work
2 Recommendation letters from outsourced accounting and auditing jobs

8. Volunteering Work information
NYSC certificate
Charity work recommendation letter
Islamic center recommendation letter
Political party membership card (APC)

9.Others
Police Character Certificates

10. Proof of Financial Support (Self-Sponsored)
Personal savings account (13.5m)- MBS
Salary Account (250k) -MBS
Payslips (6 Months)
Land Lease Agreement
Land Lease Agreement payment Receipts
MBA tuition Deposit(1K CAD)

Hint : What I did differently —-it might help

I guess It’s all about the SOP. I submitted 10pages of that . My SOP was written like an LOE. I read through all parts of Nairaland and use all various forms of application refusal as my headings in my SOP. So what I did was to explain my situation to avoid that aspect of rejection and I gave a whole lots of reasonable reasons . I made sure I referenced all the documents above in my SOP

NB: I have not travelled before , still single , last born, siblings travels frequently and just came back cause of corona virus . I presented a sympathetic scenario of my social and family lives and the need to return to them ASAP

I also used my work email ID to apply ( if applicable to you ).I tried to use that as a form of employment ties

I am self sponsored ,salary balance was very low but I still submitted it but in my SOP I emphasized more on my personal savings account , and how I generated the money and drew up a table of all my tuition fees , how I will pay sch fees , ticket , miscellaneous and others and still remaining something in the account . I try to make the finance side as clear as possible . I leased out a property. I explore on the how lands appreciate , the location of the property and how this will offset any student expenses I might have incurred in the future .

I used grammarly. It will correct all grammatical blunders . It will aid your write up in general . I also included a whole lots of activities stuffs ; recommendation from work place , mosques,charity and from my part time jobs. Westerners loves volunteering jobs . I tried to key into that .

I made sure I explain the correlation between my first degree , my current job( an accountant) and proposed course of study . I explained how it will enhance my managerial skills in the future . I briefly explain some of the course contents not taught in nigeria and how these knowledge will help me at work when I return back . I emphasized more on returning back to help the country and my job. Also how MBAs are well paid in Nigeria. I used a mentor here in Nigeria . Mine was Akinwunmi Ambode

It’s a very long SOP but I tried my possible best to lure the reader into reading further with adequate paragraphs, good topic sentence ,factual evidence and reasonable statements explanation of my situation

The ultimate rejection or acceptance of an application is with the VO but I hope this helps.

Landing gist remaining by his grace

All the best to everybody here !!!!

THIS IS BEAUTIFUL!!

THANKS FOR SHARING.

IT HAS ENDED IN PRAISES cool

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Royalty95: 4:25pm On Feb 02, 2021
Hello good evening everyone.
I got this mail today from Lagos office for passport request
I am a bit confused if the mail is legit because I thought I am to get the PPR mail from Nairobi, secondly get the mail as a pdf format just as AIP, BVL came
Thirdly because while applying for my visa I applied in Abuja not lagos.
Lastly is this the way ppr mail is?

Please I need the gurus in the house to help me cos I read of a lady who got a mail to submit her passport in Abuja and after she did, her passport was held for months.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by owolabia: 4:49pm On Feb 02, 2021
Hi everyone

Pls Which methods person can use to make any international payment from Nigeria here since card limit is $100 in Nigeria �?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Royalty95: 4:55pm On Feb 02, 2021
Lekiboboe:

Do this ASAP

Send Webforms & Mails to IRCC offices Since your application has EXCEEDED STANDARD/NORMAL PROCESSING TIME
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/473#95627040

Email address of other IRCC offices you should send a mail to
https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/6#97288992

Thank you so much @Lekiboboe you really helped me with your advice. I followed your advice and send mails according to your format to the email address you attached, also with webform. And today I got a request mail to submit passport. God bless you

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboe: 4:55pm On Feb 02, 2021
Recent Geology graduates, get in here.

This is a fascinating research opportunity to study Volcanic Massive Sulphide Gold deposits in Canada.

see the advert attached

To prepare & package yourself for the above opportunity, the contents in the two links below is your plug

https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/111#90933556

https://www./looking-graduate-student-position-heres-how-avoid-frustration-dub%C3%A9/

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboe: 4:58pm On Feb 02, 2021
Royalty95:

Thank you so much @Lekiboboe you really helped me with your advice. I followed your advice and send mails according to your format to the email address you attached, also with webform. And today I got a request mail to submit passport. God bless you
Wow!!!!! This is good news

Congratulations Honorable Royalty

Glad you got your Love Letter from IRCC!!!!

To God be the glory

Amen!!!!!!

Kindly share your Application Timeline, List Of Documents Submitted so we can learn from your success story

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Royalty95: 5:02pm On Feb 02, 2021
Akby:
Hello house,

I have a peculiar challenge, and I need all the help I can get. So my sister did her medicals last year October and we didn't get any response from VFS/IRCC. We sent an email to Abuja office early this year that school is resuming the following week, and they told us to send her passport directly to Immigration Office, Abuja via courier service

We got a notification that her passport was ready for collection with the stamped Visa on Monday - January 25th and picking up has been a challenge.

We paid for a two-way courier service when the passport was sent but the Immigration Office is not releasing her passport to DHL.

What can I do please?

Thanks guys

Please what document did you submit along side your passport to DHL?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboe: 5:09pm On Feb 02, 2021
Royalty95:

Please what document did you submit along side your passport to DHL?
Since you Did your BIOMETRICS at Abuja

Just follow this guide

How to Send your Passport and Other Documents to Abuja VFS for Stamping
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/634#96691131

Luckily for you, ABUJA VFS is more faster in processing PASSPORT for Stamping of VISA unlike LAGOS VFS that behaves otherwise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Celoexpress: 5:10pm On Feb 02, 2021
Please when did you apply and how often were you sending webforms and mails to those offices?

I'm surprised Lagos branch sent you a passport request, maybe Lagos has finally started handling some documents.

Congratulations Royalty.

Royalty95:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Celoexpress: 5:11pm On Feb 02, 2021
Please assist Mr Lekibobo and other gurus, please I need your advise.

My passport expires January 2022 and my program ends between February 2022 and May 2022 which means my study permit to be issued would be stamped for April 2022 which would be expired by then. What do you suggest I do? Wait till towards year end then renew in Canada or find a way to renew now before I get PPR from the embassy. I plan to travel to Canada around April 2021.

Please I need advise from the professionals here.

Lekiboboe:

Just follow this guide

https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/634#96691131

Luckily for you, ABUJA VFS is more faster in processing PASSPORT for Stamping of VISA unlike LAGOS VFS that behaves otherwise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboe: 5:14pm On Feb 02, 2021
Royalty95:
Hello good evening everyone.
I got this mail today from Lagos office for passport request
I am a bit confused if the mail is legit because I thought I am to get the PPR mail from Nairobi, secondly get the mail as a pdf format just as AIP, BVL came
Thirdly because while applying for my visa I applied in Abuja not lagos.
Lastly is this the way ppr mail is?

Please I need the gurus in the house to help me cos I read of a lady who got a mail to submit her passport in Abuja and after she did, her passport was held for months.
Probably when you sent the Mail to Lagos CIC Immigration (lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca)
to tell them your application has passed processing time, they discovered you have gotten PPR, reason why they sent you this mail.

This is an Assumption though
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by OtunbaTee(m): 5:18pm On Feb 02, 2021
Lekiboboe:

Probably when you sent the Mail to Lagos CIC Immigration (lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca)
to tell them your application has passed processing time, they discovered you have gotten PPR, reason why they sent you this mail.

This is an Assumption though

You're 99.9% right, she should wait for the request letter before sending her passport..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Royalty95: 5:21pm On Feb 02, 2021
Lekiboboe:

Wow!!!!! This is good news

Congratulations Honorable Royalty

Glad you got your Love Letter from IRCC!!!!

To God be the glory

Amen!!!!!!

Kindly share your Application Timeline, List Of Documents Submitted so we can learn from your success story

Please what do I submit along side with the passport? Is this how the ppr mail appears?Also I thought I am suppose to get a mail from Nairobi but instead got the mail from Lagos?

Timeline
Applied 18-03-2020
AIP 23-09-2020
Loa request 30-09-2020
Bvl 01-12-2020
Ppr 02-02-2021

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Royalty95: 5:23pm On Feb 02, 2021
Lekiboboe:

Just follow this guide

I was asked to send the passport to Lagos. Plz can I private text you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Royalty95: 5:28pm On Feb 02, 2021
OtunbaTee:

You're 99.9% right, she should wait for the request letter before sending her passport..

Please I am confuse here
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboe: 5:33pm On Feb 02, 2021
Royalty95:

Please what do I submit along side with the passport? Is this how the ppr mail appears?Also I thought I am suppose to get a mail from Nairobi but instead got the mail from Lagos?

Timeline
Applied 18-03-2020
AIP 23-09-2020
Loa request 30-09-2020
Bvl 01-12-2020
Ppr 02-02-2021
No this is not how a PPR looks like

You would need to login to your account
via
cic.gc.ca

you should see a Statement written in BLUE called

ORIGINAL PASSPORT REQUEST,

Click on it, and download, that's your PPR letter

By the way, you ought to get a mail from IRCC having this subject

do not reply

notifying you there is an update about your application, or are you making use of an agent?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Royalty95: 5:34pm On Feb 02, 2021
Lekiboboe:

via
cic.gc.ca

do not reply

I did paper application not online.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rootiab: 5:35pm On Feb 02, 2021
Royalty95:

I guess that's why you got the email
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboe: 5:37pm On Feb 02, 2021
Royalty95:

Oh okay,

Probably that's why u got that mail from Lagos Office

Actually I don't know how Paper Applicants run their package, hopefully a Paper Applicant (who got approved) will guide you on this
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Royalty95: 5:38pm On Feb 02, 2021
Lekiboboe:

via
cic.gc.ca

do not reply

notifying you there is an update about your application, or are you making use of an agent?

Agent yes. But I get mails and relay to him. Except he got the main mails don’t know
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by OtunbaTee(m): 5:38pm On Feb 02, 2021
Royalty95:

That's why na...try submit to the address stated via dispatch or you come down to lag
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Papapa1234: 5:47pm On Feb 02, 2021
Congratulations oooo..I am next in Jesus name Amen..I am thinking 30 is old..na wa for me sef
glam12:
THE LONGEST WAIT OF MY LIFE!
It can only be God!

Thanks to all the gurus! (I’m sorry, I can’t seem to remember their handles now)

I have been a silent member of this platform, but I must confess that I have benefited a lot; that is why my conscience have not allowed me to rest without coming back to share for the benefit of others, just like I was also blessed by others.
So, Permit me to share my testimony to inspire or boost someone’s hope.

• I started this journey in 2019, I started by doing a lot of research (Nairaland, etc.), university portals, websites, and all that
• Jan 2020 I travelled to my Nig uni to collect a student copy of my transcript and started applying for admission in Canada

Educational Qualifications and experience are as follows:
- B.Sc business Administration - 2004
- MBA (Human Resources) - 2014
- Total 15 years post graduate experience
- Recent experience: 5 years procurement role
- Preferred course of study - pgd Human Resources
- Canada institution - university of Winnipeg (fall - sept2020 intake)
- Conditional Acceptance letter - April 2020
• Visa application timeline:
Online Application submitted - June 14, 2020
• Documents: -
I created 7 folders and scanned all these documents into them:
Folder 1 - Study permit form (IMM ...)
Folder 2 - Data page; photocopy of previous visas. (Canada visitor visa 2019, Dubai 2015, China business tourist visa 2013) Note: all these visas were expired at the time of application
Folder 3- Letter of acceptance; Receipt of payment for school fees; MBA transcript; B.Sc transcript; A WELL WRITTEN SOP (notarized); CV; All educational certificates;
Folder 4- Financial support documents (Reference letter from bank; Bank statement for 4 months (Bal - about 10m); bank e-statement for 6 months; pay-slip, employment letter, study leave letter (note:I wrote and signed ball these office letters by myself even though I used valid contact phone no and informed my colleague); sigma pension reference letter; Narration of income letter; property offer letter (worth 30m but not fully paid for, included my receipt worth 8m); change of name documents; notarized convent letter from spouse; Narration of income letter ( as at middle March 2020 I maintained a balance of about 4m (inflow of about 20m within 3 months) then I lodged in the additional 4-6m within March to June when I submitted my application ( I tagged each payment with a narration - e.g, sale of car, sale of land, etc. )
Folder 5 - Digital passport
Folder 6 - Pre- medical (IOM); police certificate; biometric certificate (remember I had been issued a Canada visitor visa last year)
Folder 7: Family information form (IMM .....)

I would also like to state that I opted to use an agent, this is because I didn’t want my usual procrastination to delay me. I wanted someone to put me on my toes, but that even proved wrong as she was so relaxed, all he did was gave me a list of documents as seen above; I filled the forms myself, did all the paperwork myself; even SOP was written by self; after I sent the documents I was even the one putting pressure and asking... Have you submitted? Have you submitted?
Fast forward to...
AIP - August 5, 2020
Online classes - August 2020

The legendary wait started, Anxiety mixed with full time online school, full time job, etc. ‘mBe patient, No update!’’ was the only response I always get from the agent no matter the long message I type...lol it was frustrating not been able to access your application by yourself sha. The agent was also physically and worse still emotionally unavailable for me... lol
I am not discrediting any agent but personally I can say that I didn’t see the need for me to. All the agent did was to give me a list, which I had already gathered from my research here, and the IRCC website. So it’s safe to say that I paid for a list of documents, and for someone to just submit my application (waste of money I think); But work with your conviction and depending on your case too.
January 3 2021 - submitted a webform, no response till now
January 17 2021 - I requested for GCMS via getgcmsonline.com, no response on that as well till now
January 27,2021 - PPR
Submitted passport @ DHL with printer PPR letter and biometric certificate on January 28, 2021.

Canada PR/citizenship dream loading! All glory to God!

Last advice to anyone on this journey: (1) Have a trailer load of patience! (2) please spend time researching, read!read!read! Please! I’m not saying don’t ask questions or seek guidance but please make sure it is very reasonable please!

Please I am going to put this out there in advance, I might not be available to answer questions on this as I am very very busy and that is why I am doing a very detailed post.

I decree my testimony in anyone waiting on this line of miracle! It will end in praise!

Additional timeline
• Sponsor – Self (married but single applicant)
• Age – 35
• Application type - online
Also, Visa denials to UK and USA previously (I scanned this refusal letters to the agent, I don’t know if she included them)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (736)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91