Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:30 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 - Travel (344) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 (908361 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (736) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboe: 10:50am On Mar 03, 2021
Teetee35:

@ Lekiboboe thanks so much brother God bless you abundantly
Barka da Zuwa Honorable, Amen!!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Tigretech: 10:51am On Mar 03, 2021
Congratulations To Everybody That Got the PPR...

I’m so happy for you all.

Please kindly share your timelines so that others would be encouraged by it.

A lot of delays are making people freak out but I bet that good things don’t come so easily..

Congratulations Once More All

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboe: 10:55am On Mar 03, 2021
skull4eva:
News in brief ..... headlines only.
Good morning my people I woke up to receive the greatest news of my life today PPR after 8days since BVL dropped the anxiety serious and i was just down but now my life is back.
It has finally ended in praise. God is good
Second application. first was denied on October 3rd 2020.
I thank God for making the application a success. He has a track record of keeping His word.
Thanks to my boss and friend Frathermatty for all the help all the way sop and loe review. To my bosses @vibrant 99, Frankrobbn1, @justmellow, lekiboboe, @awys and Anonn. Thanks for the support, comments and advice. I appreciate you all.
please how do I send my passport to Abuja for stamping?
Hearty Congratulations to you on your PPR!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the mention, To God be the glory

See this

How to Send your International Passport and Other Documents to Abuja VFS for Stamping
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/634#96691131

Download and print the consent form below and fill the 2nd page only

VFS Consent form (PDF , 68KB)
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/475#95633153

AWAIT FURTHER DIRECTIVES FROM MEMBERS IN THIS FORUM WHO SENT THEIR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT FROM LAGOS TO ABUJA

Regards

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rootiab: 11:12am On Mar 03, 2021
skull4eva:
Good morning my people I woke up to receive the greatest news of my life today PPR after 8days since BVL dropped the anxiety serious and i was just down but now my life is back.
I thank God for making the application a success. He has a track record of keeping His word.
Thanks to my boss and friend Frathermatty for all the help all the way sop and loe review. To my bosses @vibrant 99, Frankrobbn1, @justmellow, lekiboboe, @awys and Anonn. Thanks for the support, comments and advice. I appreciate you all.
congrats
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rootiab: 11:13am On Mar 03, 2021
Yk45:
PPR and BVL just dropped.

IT HAS ENDED IN PRAISE.

I have been on this Canada journey since 2017 and on the third application God did it. I would come back with my full testimony soon because it is long.

Please can someone show me the steps to sending my passport to Abuja.
congrats

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Maygirl953: 11:27am On Mar 03, 2021
Good morning people.

As I do not have children, on the family information form section B, should I leave the spaces empty of fill N/A. Please fast answer. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Omankem8(f): 11:33am On Mar 03, 2021
skull4eva:

Oh! Congratulations, it has ended in praise. So will mine. I'm super excited for you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by OtunbaTee(m): 11:48am On Mar 03, 2021
Good news will continue to flow on this platform...

Congratulations to everyone...

Ciao

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by deommanuel: 12:09pm On Mar 03, 2021
OtunbaTee:
Good news will continue to flow on this platform...

Congratulations to everyone...

Ciao

Amen Chief!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rani001: 12:34pm On Mar 03, 2021
The ion for april 5th would be cool if I have it in hand
�pls how do I go about it
Yk45:
I have appointment booked at Q-life for March 24th and IOM for April 5th. If anyone want to use it oo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Sakaz: 12:39pm On Mar 03, 2021
Good morning family. Please I received NSE request for IELTS on 27th Feb.

Wrote CBT ielts on 1st march. From experience, when should i be expecting result? ( from website...3 to 5 days)

Practical experience, please.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Yk45: 12:50pm On Mar 03, 2021
I don't know. Abeg who knows how I can transfer my medical appointment to this person house?

Rani001:
The ion for april 5th would be cool if I have it in hand
�pls how do I go about it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 03, 2021
PPR received!!!!!

This is my second application. First application was refused in Nov 2020.

Submitted second application on the 11th of February with all NSE requirements (MBS and IELTS result)

I used an agent so I don’t have exact details on when my background check or eligibility review started.

BVL and PPR came yesterday the 2nd of March.

I’m super grateful to everyone on this platform especially Mr Lekiboboe and Justmellow. They answered my questions and helped me vet my SOP and LOE.

Thank God!

27 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Blavkmaann: 1:05pm On Mar 03, 2021
It’s been a long time off this place!

How are y’all!

I miss you guys, I’ve been up and down preparing to Jakpa!

I’ve made cool friends from here ooo, those that sent gifts and wish me happy birthday.... people will celebrate yoU, those Wey no know, God go still bless una with PPR and BVL...

For now, where I fit see God is Good to Ontario! A/C bus?

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Teenie19(f): 1:13pm On Mar 03, 2021
Hello house, hearty congratulations to everyone who got their PPR so far!
Please is there a sort of thread where people are sharing just their timeline? I’m thinking maybe a google drive doc or something..where it’s easy to track all our timelines.... pls advise or maybe we can create one if there isn’t...

Study permit for practical nursing for may 2021
Date of submission: feb 11 2021
Biometrics requested: feb 12 2021
Biometrics completed: feb 15 2021
Didn’t do upfront medical
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rani001: 1:18pm On Mar 03, 2021
Amen
Blavkmaann:
It’s been a long time off this place!

How are y’all!

I miss you guys, I’ve been up and down preparing to Jakpa!

I’ve made cool friends from here ooo, those that sent gifts and wish me happy birthday.... people will celebrate yoU, those Wey no know, God go still bless una with PPR and BVL...

For now, where I fit see God is Good to Ontario! A/C bus?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by HipheeO: 1:23pm On Mar 03, 2021
Ehhh God o, I see what you're doing for others...biko IRCC send my love letter too.
This wait is tiring. Since November, can't even believe I have had to wait for this long.
Literally affecting my whole life truth be told, forcing myself to concentrate at work, so many uncertainties, refreshing mails 1 minion times, logging to check for ghost updates. You guys that waited for 1 year, omo una get mind oh.

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Evergeen22: 1:34pm On Mar 03, 2021
Please who else is waiting for the next step after the biometrics ?
Biométrics were submitted on the 22nd of feb.

Now I’m just refreshing emails. Lord please do for us what you did for others o

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Krissy01(f): 1:46pm On Mar 03, 2021
JustMellow:

Hello Krissy01,

Don't [re]apply without appealing the decision, if not, it's going to be a waste of time and resources. What are your plans in regards to the situation?

Best of Luck
some else gave me this same advise so I'm currently looking for affordable schools in Germany based on my research Germany seems like a good place for me but I don't know if I can currently apply to any university in Germany cause they said most application are closed till September
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Wifefo88: 1:52pm On Mar 03, 2021
Mideyo234:
PPR received!!!!!

Submitted second application on the 11th of February with all NSE requirements (MBS and IELTS result)

I used an agent so I don’t have exact details on when my background check or eligibility review started.

I’m super grateful to everyone on this platform especially Mr Lekiboboe and Justmellow. They answered my questions and helped me vet my SOP and LOE.

Thank God!

Congratulations...ours will come ijn

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 03, 2021
Krissy01:
some else gave me this same advise so I'm currently looking for affordable schools in Germany based on my research Germany seems like a good place for me but I don't know if I can currently apply to any university in Germany cause they said most application are closed till September

Check Belgium also
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboe: 2:08pm On Mar 03, 2021
Mideyo234:
PPR received!!!!!

Thank God!
Big Congratulations to you on your PPR!!!!!!

Thanks for for the mention,

To God be the glory, cos OLUWALOSE!!!!!

Kindly share your timeline later with us , so we can learn how you tackled your refusal reasons

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Thaiy(m): 2:23pm On Mar 03, 2021
skull4eva:

You were seriously disturbed, I could see you posts. Thank God you're back to calm.

Congratulations..... It has ended in Praise.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by deommanuel: 2:27pm On Mar 03, 2021
Mideyo234:
PPR received!!!!!

Thank God!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Thaiy(m): 2:30pm On Mar 03, 2021
Yk45:
PPR and BVL just dropped.

IT HAS ENDED IN PRAISE.

I have been on this Canada journey since 2017 and on the third application God did it. I would come back with my full testimony soon because it is long.

Please can someone show me the steps to sending my passport to Abuja.

Congratulations.... It has ended in Praise.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Teeteejii: 2:31pm On Mar 03, 2021
Congratulations to everyone that has gotten their PPR. For those of us waiting, good news soon. Amen!!!!

@teenie19. We have similar timelines. Let's update each other.

Study permit for may 2021
Date of submission: Feb 13 2021
Biometrics requested: Feb 15, 2021
Biometrics completed: Feb 16, 2021
Eligibility Started: February 24, 2021
Didn’t do upfront medical but I have booked for it towards the end of the month.

Teenie19:
Hello house, hearty congratulations to everyone who got their PPR so far!
Please is there a sort of thread where people are sharing just their timeline? I’m thinking maybe a google drive doc or something..where it’s easy to track all our timelines.... pls advise or maybe we can create one if there isn’t...

Study permit for practical nursing for may 2021
Date of submission: feb 11 2021
Biometrics requested: feb 12 2021
Biometrics completed: feb 15 2021
Didn’t do upfront medical

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Thaiy(m): 2:33pm On Mar 03, 2021
Sakaz:
Good morning family. Please I received NSE request for IELTS on 27th Feb.

Wrote CBT ielts on 1st march. From experience, when should i be expecting result? ( from website...3 to 5 days)

Practical experience, please.

Thank you.

5 days.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by paulandpeter001(m): 2:38pm On Mar 03, 2021
Congratulations to this who have received their PPR.
I submitted my application without a SOP, LOE and other. How can I submit these documents? cry
Timeline
Application - 16-01-2021
Biometrics submission - 26-01-2021
Didn't do upfront medicals
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Onweke: 2:40pm On Mar 03, 2021
skull4eva:

Wow Congratulations Skull4Eva. All glory to God !!

God has blessed and remembered you. Indeed its a great news and I tap from this testimony. May Joy and thanksgiving never cease from your life.

My first application was delayed Oct 1,2020. Same God that did it for you will also do it for me and everyone expecting PPR soonest.

It will end in Praise.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Teenie19(f): 2:42pm On Mar 03, 2021
Teeteejii:
Congratulations to everyone that has gotten their PPR. For those of us waiting, good news soon. Amen!!!!

@teenie19. We have similar timelines. Let's update each other.

Study permit for may 2021
Date of submission: Feb 13 2021
Biometrics requested: Feb 15, 2021
Biometrics completed: Feb 16, 2021
Eligibility Started: February 24, 2021
Didn’t do upfront medical but I have booked for it towards the end of the month.

Wow congratulations to you...your eligibility started already. What program are you going for? And what’s your academic background?

I will also get my medical booked, that’s a good idea. Thanks for sharing!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by simplydmd: 2:48pm On Mar 03, 2021
Hello guys,

I just want to know about visas and the covid situation.

I hope they are not denying students visa cause of the covid-19 situation in canada.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Thaiy(m): 2:48pm On Mar 03, 2021
Mideyo234:
PPR received!!!!!

Thank God!

Congratulations

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (736)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.