Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,522 members, 7,937,483 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 06:06 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 - Travel (686) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 (938094 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) ... (736) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Nobody: 4:37am On May 14, 2021
maestro09:

If you’re using gmail, try using yahoomail. It worked for me.
Will try that, thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Nobody: 4:37am On May 14, 2021
Austin163:
If you're using phone to book for the biometrics, try using a system/computer. You will get the one time code to your phone immediately since your phone can access your email. That was how I did it when I was experiencing such delays.
I was using my laptop oh. But I’ll try again thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by tbenee: 5:52am On May 14, 2021
Hi gurus, please I need your advise, I submitted my application on May 7th and I just got a letter from IRCC stating that I qualified for NSE and I should submit my bank statement certificate and IELTS results. I’m preparing to take the exam, my issue is that my older brother is my sponsor and lives in America, he already sent me his 6 months Wellsfargo bank statement, letter from him stating he will be sponsoring all my expenses and a letter from the bank which I submitted with my application. I know mybankstatement certificate is only for Nigeria banks. Please house how do I respond to this request?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Olaa123: 6:36am On May 14, 2021
Tacogado:
please can someone shed more ligth on university of manitoba undegraduate admission an agent said i dont need more than waec no ielt and no deposit of school fee untill you resume please help
I hope that agent isn't wokostravel
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Mobi22: 6:53am On May 14, 2021
Olaa123:

I hope that agent isn't wokostravel

I’m gone grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Admirabellebnf: 6:53am On May 14, 2021
Please can you help me out? I have been clicking on the New Application link for Unilag transcript but it isn't opening since 2 days ago. How do I proceed please?

Molly90:
You can get unilag’s transcript online. All you need pay for is the transcript and courier fee. They process very fast lately . The said person should go to the school’s website and on the menu bar or at the end note of the first page on the website click record office or simply google unilag record office. It will come up as record.unilag.edu.ng or so. Enter Matric number/ the regular student portal and request for transcript. It’s straightforward, you don’t need any middle man.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by toki4real: 7:10am On May 14, 2021
Type the below on Twitter, retweet also with the hashtag. let's make this trend.
The delay is too much.

#DelayedNigeriaStudyPermit

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Olaa123: 7:15am On May 14, 2021
Mobi22:

I’m gone grin grin grin
Are you wokostravel?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by demure178(m): 7:18am On May 14, 2021
Sleekcee:

We already connected. There is a WhatsApp group

Can I be added to the group?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by AdoChel(f): 7:41am On May 14, 2021
PLEASE HOW MANY PHOTOCOPIES OF MY DOCUMENTS WILL I NEED AT THE VFS OFFICE, LAGOS?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Mummy4life1: 7:43am On May 14, 2021
tbenee:
Hi gurus, please I need your advise, I submitted my application on May 7th and I just got a letter from IRCC stating that I qualified for NSE and I should submit my bank statement certificate and IELTS results. I’m preparing to take the exam, my issue is that my older brother is my sponsor and lives in America, he already sent me his 6 months Wellsfargo bank statement, letter from him stating he will be sponsoring all my expenses and a letter from the bank which I submitted with my application. I know mybankstatement certificate is only for Nigeria banks. Please house how do I respond to this request?
Hello Guru, I submitted my application 26th of April 2021 but uptill now,no response from IRCC even though my IELTS result was submitted along my application. Those it means that some of the application was ignored and some application was treated
earlier becausee uptill now no NSE request.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by MShud: 7:51am On May 14, 2021
irijuola:

You're funny cos I'm sure no one will call you asides scammers. Lemme help you sha.

Gather all the documents you'll need for clients information and scan all into one PDF file. You can then reduce them to required size using online pdf converter like ilovepdf.com. Same goes for the any other section.

Remove your phone number for security reasons

Okay ma thank you very much for the kindid advice I will now
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by dyce101(m): 7:53am On May 14, 2021
Mummy4life1:
Hello Guru, I submitted my application 26th of April 2021 but uptill now,no response from IRCC even though my IELTS result was submitted along my application. Those it means that some of the application was ignored and some application was treated
earlier becausee uptill now no NSE request.

You have submitted you IELTS result I don’t think they will send you NSE request again

It will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by AdoChel(f): 8:00am On May 14, 2021
Please can someone help with this information. Thank you

AdoChel:
PLEASE HOW MANY PHOTOCOPIES OF MY DOCUMENTS WILL I NEED AT THE VFS OFFICE, LAGOS?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by sslooss: 8:02am On May 14, 2021
Please can someone advise on this

I am applying for my study permit online but I am confused about something.

I found this 'Application for Temporary Entry to Canada' form and student visa questionnaire in the 'Study Permit Lagos Visa Office Instructions' document. Am I supposed to fill it, scan and upload to my online application? or it is only for paper-based applications?

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by princejunaid(m): 8:24am On May 14, 2021
It will take how day to get biometric request submitting my application and I paid for both or I will have to apply for biometric separately
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by kunbeeee: 8:30am On May 14, 2021
Usually within 24 hours. You pay for both when submitting your application.
princejunaid:
It will take how day to get biometric request submitting my application and I paid for both or I will have to apply for biometric separately
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Gentledaf(m): 8:31am On May 14, 2021
MShud:

Thanks for your reply. But my question has not been attended to properly here, I know for the Proof of finance, that's where I put in my Sponsor and my statement of accounts, landed property, payslips etc and my Client information is where I put my CV, SOP, letter from my sponsor, letter from my employer , my certificates and all

Am asking that do we compress all this Files as One to Upload in this section or how do we go about uploading all this documents in just that one upload space.

Please state if the question is not clear. I would love if I can have a verbal explanation.

Yes all file in the proof of finance and client info should be merge and compress together

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Legacyedition: 8:40am On May 14, 2021
toki4real:
Type the below on Twitter, retweet also with the hashtag. let's make this trend.
The delay is too much.

Let's go there.

You are planning to apply.... it concerns you most

You just applied..... It concerns you more.

Your application is more than 2 months..... You are much more concerned grin

You've been approved..... Your siblings are also behind..

We are all in this together.

#DelayedNigeriastudypermit

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by nwaugo: 8:41am On May 14, 2021
MShud:

Thanks for your reply. But my question has not been attended to properly here, I know for the Proof of finance, that's where I put in my Sponsor and my statement of accounts, landed property, payslips etc and my Client information is where I put my CV, SOP, letter from my sponsor, letter from my employer , my certificates and all

Am asking that do we compress all this Files as One to Upload in this section or how do we go about uploading all this documents in just that one upload space.

Please state if the question is not clear. I would love if I can have a verbal explanation.

Please what serves as proof of fund is your statement of account and that of your sponsor including your study with pay letter if available. The landed properties serves as home ties. Other documents serves as supporting documents and it will be in the client information including the home tie. Upload them in their upload section. The proof of fund has its own section and also the client information has its own section.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 8:51am On May 14, 2021
MShud:

Yes you compress to a 4mb size

Use ilovepdf.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 8:52am On May 14, 2021
MShud:

Please how do we merge them together

Visit ilovepdf.com

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboe: 8:53am On May 14, 2021
MShud:
Please house, for online submission, where do we upload the SOA, letters, SOP and all ?, then please are we to compress everything into one PDF File because there are only two space to upload left which are

"Proof of Finance" and "Client information"

Please i need a reply or someone who can guide me asap undecided thanks
Anything that has to do with CLIENT INFORMATION must be merged into one PDF file and uploaded into the CLIENT INFORMATION UPLOAD SECTION

This is also applicable to PROOF OF MEANS OF FINANCIAL UPLOAD SECTION

The contents in the links below has a more detailed answer to your question, take your time and go through them

Guidelines On How To List & Merge Your Documents For Client Information Section & Proof Of Funds Section
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/115#91040264

DETAILED LIST OF DOCUMENTS FOR STUDY VISA AND THEIR APPROPRIATE CATEGORIES FOR UPLOAD
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/274#93325073

File Compressing Methods (Possible Way to achieve the 4MB (4.09MB) file upload limit for CLIENT INFORMATION UPLOAD SECTION & PROOF OF MEANS OF FINANCIAL SUPPORT UPLOAD SECTION
https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/635#101414635

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboe: 8:57am On May 14, 2021
AdoChel:
See this

What to go along with to VFS Office (Lagos & Abuja) for Biometrics Experience
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/268#93247541

Biometrics at Lagos VFS Office (Based on the experience of a Nairaland Member)
https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/12#97324402

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 9:02am On May 14, 2021
Please people need to start reading this thread because it seems nobody does. All I see are questions that has been offered answers to repeatedly before.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ooa1st: 9:22am On May 14, 2021
Good day all,

I see lot of new applicants or about to apply persons asking some questions, I can beat my chest that those questions have all been answered by top learned gurus on this platform, I'll advise you guys read from past write up.

This isn't to say your questions won't be addressed but they might be answered by persons who don't know much or probably you experience delay response, so I suggest people should take time and read well.

Questions regarding how to upload, compress, download IMM form, avoiding MISREPRESENTATION that can lead to 5 years ban have all been answered, guys please read up.

You'll also see warning as regards scam/scammers that can ruin your application and future travel plans, a comprehensive list of documents and how you can formalise them, various links for medicals, biometric appoints, cost and charges etc.

I bet you, just an hour on this thread and you'll see solutions to most of the questions.

Please guys read, it saves you a whole lot, scammers are here, MISREPRESENTATION is no joke, Chargeback are real and can cost you dearly.

It will end in praise

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by mamatee2: 9:24am On May 14, 2021
You can use ilovepdf to merge all your documents into one pdf.
MShud:

Please how do we merge them together
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by philerhurun: 9:34am On May 14, 2021
My advice will be to tell your brother to get a reference letter from his bank addressed to the Canadian Embassy together with his account statement of 1 year.

You upload that in place of the mybankstatement.

tbenee:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by mrkingz: 9:52am On May 14, 2021
I love this!
All the basic info + documents that i needed for my online application, i got from this well-loaded nairaland.

Just take the time and read. Read! Read!
If you do, you'll see that you won't be needing any scamming agent!!!

Many thanks to EVERYONE pouring out themselves selflessly in this place..
Ah! This country has the best brains! Walahi!!!
Well done!
This too will end in praise.
So be it!

ooa1st:
Good day all,

I see lot of new applicants or about to apply persons asking some questions, I can beat my chest that those questions have all been answered by top learned gurus on this platform, I'll advise you guys read from past write up.

This isn't to say your questions won't be addressed but they might be answered by persons who don't know much or probably you experience delay response, so I suggest people should take time and read well.

Questions regarding how to upload, compress, download IMM form, avoiding MISREPRESENTATION that can lead to 5 years ban have all been answered, guys please read up.

You'll also see warning as regards scam/scammers that can ruin your application and future travel plans, a comprehensive list of documents and how you can formalise them, various links for medicals, biometric appoints, cost and charges etc.

I bet you, just an hour on this thread and you'll see solutions to most of the questions.

Please guys read, it saves you a whole lot, scammers are here, MISREPRESENTATION is no joke, Chargeback are real and can cost you dearly.

It will end in praise

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Darmison: 10:00am On May 14, 2021
#speedupCanadianstudyvisa4Nigerians

toki4real:
The delay is too much.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by mrkingz: 10:04am On May 14, 2021
Greetings,

So after submitting/uploading my IELTS on March 10th (as per the NSE request that was sent to me), at the stipulated section where it was meant to be uploaded.. i got the notification on my portal saying that ''your document has been successfully uploaded.

So i thought to myself; they have seen it.

Only for me to get an email May 13th (2 months after..) saying that ''We successfully received your document"

So now; is it that all these while, these people have not received the document talk more of ''seeing/reading'' the thing??
Or they are just beginning to look at my ''complete'' application package??
Abi was that just an automated msg??

Abi is it the power of my GCMS note request i sent May 3rd that is working ni..??

Kai! IRCC
Chelum na highway!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by raptor2: 10:18am On May 14, 2021
Good Morning Gurus in the House.
Please I need your urgent assistant. Am about applying for my study permit also trying to beat 15th deadline. I intend travelling with kids my but their documents is not ready till next week. In
applyingg where I would put yes having accompanying applicants what do put in as documents since is not Ready.
Do you pay for my kid visa fee too
Oyibo4real did for her son 3days after her application but am confused On how to go about it .
Kindly assist
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) ... (736)

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.