Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,361 members, 7,947,589 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 01:32 AM

The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? (3151 Views)

You Know Your Bae Is Ugly When (funny Pic) / Help! People Think My Gf Is Ugly / My Girl Friend Is Ugly What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by HotieTima(f): 9:58pm On Mar 26, 2011
omo_to_dun:

@mama gee
The Bible describes some people are good looking e.g Sarah, Rebecca, Esther, Joseph, David etc. Let us not fool ourselves, God cannot make the child of an ugly couple pretty, not because He is incapable but because He does not interfere with the natural order of things(genes determine that). Some folks are pretty, some are average, and some are ugly. It hurts me that we think this way but it is what it is.

Thank you.
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by hackney(m): 10:02pm On Mar 26, 2011
Im a pro to the point that i can tell that from her pic,when hotie tima walks, her hips swing.
nice.
cheesy cheesy
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by HotieTima(f): 10:03pm On Mar 26, 2011
LOL

Actually it does.
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by 190: 10:03pm On Mar 26, 2011
is the OP even fine or hot sef undecided
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by HotieTima(f): 10:06pm On Mar 26, 2011
Depends on your taste tongue
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 26, 2011
Whatever
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by 190: 10:16pm On Mar 26, 2011
Hotie Tima:

Depends on your taste tongue

my taste undecided

well have u seen ogugua

have u even seen mizdark, wat do u say about those women

@least them dey let us hear word inside house
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by HotieTima(f): 10:28pm On Mar 26, 2011
Darksin is fine, dunno know abt the other one.
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 26, 2011
Hey 190 what's up
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by dbigrod(m): 10:29pm On Mar 26, 2011
Op,what is it with u and looks? There is more to life than looks.

If d man and woman are ugly then their kids would look like 190.
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by HotieTima(f): 10:30pm On Mar 26, 2011
d bigrod:

hahahahhaa I know.
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by 190: 10:32pm On Mar 26, 2011
d bigrod:

[size=18pt]If d man and woman are ugly then their kids would look like 190.
[/size]

Just look at this fooool undecided
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by chic2pimp(m): 10:36pm On Mar 26, 2011
adams4real:

God has not made anyone ugly, we are all made in the image of God. So saying someone is ugly is as good as saying God is ugly. Even the person you consider the ugliest is still wonderfully made. God cannot be mocked.
Fallacy!!!!. . . . . . Abeg there are Ugly looking people in this world. Let's not kid ourselves
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by Goldieluks: 10:37pm On Mar 26, 2011
I don't think looks matters,but some people are created prettier than others,it doesn't
interfere with anything.

One blood>>>>Game.
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by mamagee3(f): 10:39pm On Mar 26, 2011
chic2pimp:

Fallacy!!!!. . . . . . Abeg there are Ugly looking people in this world. Let's not kid ourselves
But at least we should judge based on their personality. . .

The one that annoys me though are the ugly ones with bad personalities.
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 26, 2011
Hey Goldie
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by Goldieluks: 10:42pm On Mar 26, 2011
Hiya Reality,wasup? cheesy

and where is 190@??
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by 190: 10:43pm On Mar 26, 2011
i dey one side undecided
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by Goldieluks: 10:47pm On Mar 26, 2011
okay oh,my bad ,say i ask of you.
enjoy!
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by Brite02(m): 10:49pm On Mar 26, 2011
@poster. Beautaaaaaaful
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by sulesule1: 10:56pm On Mar 26, 2011
they will look like u u ugly piece of crap
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by dbigrod(m): 10:58pm On Mar 26, 2011
Ugly man +ugly woman = a kid that looks like my friend 190.
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by HotieTima(f): 10:58pm On Mar 26, 2011
sule sule:

they will look like u u ugly piece of crap

Get off my neck you ugly thing. grin

I hate stalkers especially if they are ugly.
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by sulesule1: 11:01pm On Mar 26, 2011
Hotie Tima:

Get off my neck you ugly thing. grin

I hate stalkers especially if they are ugly.
dnt worry since u think ur so important i will give u the honors and leave, but just so u knw, ur the fool desperate for people to stalk u, thats the only reason why u lying to urself that ur hot okai, bye trick
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by 190: 11:01pm On Mar 26, 2011
Goldieluks:

okay oh,my bad ,say i ask of you.
enjoy!
cry cry cry

@BIGROD

Sharrapp!! if i attack you now u go dey complain!! angry angry
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by chic2pimp(m): 11:15pm On Mar 26, 2011
mama-gee:

But at least we should judge based on their personality. . .

True say(although I must admit it is easier said than done). . . . . . . However we should stop lying to ourselves that they are no ugly peeps in this world.
mama-gee:

The one that annoys me though are the ugly ones with bad personalities.

Well. . . . . . . Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. . . . . . . . . . . No comment!!! grin grin cheesy
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by Pweety4me(f): 1:47am On Mar 27, 2011
Some cases, they bore really beautiful kids somehow
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by Nobody: 1:50am On Mar 27, 2011
@ Tima the children will come out looking like their parents.
'ugly' is a perception and depends greatly on people's opinions/perspective.
with that having been said basically what is ugly to you might be hot to me
and in reality the two parents will give features to the child they created
which will result in their unique look so some ppl may see the child as ugly and the parents cute
or the parents ugly and the kid cute or the mother ugly and the father and child cute or father ugly and
mother and child cute. . .hope u understand mah drift undecided

btw sis WHY are you obsessed with looks??
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by 190: 1:53am On Mar 27, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

btw sis WHY are you obsessed with looks??

IM LIGHT SKINNED

URE DARK SKINNED

OUR KIDS WOULD BE IN-BETWEEN SKINNED  angry angry
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by Nobody: 1:56am On Mar 27, 2011
Whats up with all these "ugly", "hot" "sexy" threads here?   Take it easy please.
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by LesbianBoy(m): 2:23am On Mar 27, 2011
Nigerian and always lieing to themselves see all of una 'there are no ugly ppl' abeg there are not just ugly ppl but wogly(wowo +ugly ppl) and mzdarkskin there is nothing like 'wat wud look bad to u wud look cute to someone else' there are some who have eye buh cant see!

And @poster their issue or pikin would look like u (no offeinse)
and for those of u asking why the poster is so obsessed with looks creating threads about how she looks isn't it obvious dat she is trying so hard to give her self hope dat she is cute! tongue
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by HotieTima(f): 2:24am On Mar 27, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked GOD HOW DID THIS HAPPEN TOO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Types Of Pre-sex Touch / Can Someone Just Tell Me What's Happening??? / Does Pink Lip Balms Work ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.