Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,765 members, 7,979,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 01:07 PM

Bride Abandons Wedding For Nnpc Test? (PIX) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bride Abandons Wedding For Nnpc Test? (PIX) (26455 Views)

Free Eye Test . Pix Included. / Ogun State Assembly Speaker Mr Adekunbi Abandons Victims Of Ghastly Accident(Pic / PDP Chieftain Abandons Agbada, Jumps Fence Evading Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Abandons Wedding For Nnpc Test? (PIX) by daqskin: 2:34pm On Mar 31, 2011
if you have seen the movie ( IN PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS, WILL SMITH) you wont be shocked at this lady`s appearance at the test, there are so many reason why she could have turned up at the test looking like that, but get two things straight here,
1. she was there (no impersonation) smiley
2. she wrote the d***m test ( no back door route) to top it all
she try, cool
Re: Bride Abandons Wedding For Nnpc Test? (PIX) by sizzlers(m): 4:24pm On Mar 31, 2011
This is hilarious
Re: Bride Abandons Wedding For Nnpc Test? (PIX) by Ecash1: 8:24am On Apr 01, 2011
Na condition make crayfish bend. grin
Re: Bride Abandons Wedding For Nnpc Test? (PIX) by gadogado(m): 8:33am On Apr 01, 2011
Re: Bride Abandons Wedding For Nnpc Test? (PIX) by 3kay945(m): 10:26am On Apr 01, 2011
not strange at all, grin grin grin. very soon boko haram and militants will attend attitude test with their ammunitions. kiss
Re: Bride Abandons Wedding For Nnpc Test? (PIX) by femolante: 12:28pm On Apr 01, 2011
shes vain and doesnt respect a sacred institution as marriage. if she gets the job, she can do anything, and i mean anything to keep it,
Re: Bride Abandons Wedding For Nnpc Test? (PIX) by tulk2mi: 1:28pm On Apr 01, 2011
4 those of u who say this is a scam, i got news 4 u, it was 4 real. i know cos i was there n i wrote that aptitude test.
Heres d 411.

The test took place at FGC Rumuokoro n was built to hold by 1.30 pm after accreditation which was was suppose to start by 11 am. The invilgilators had problem assigning halls to the teeming aptitude test writers ( 11,000 person wrote this test in port harcourt alone). She had originally given up the test for the wedding, i guess she found out dat after the reception the test was yet to hold,so she rushed down. We finally wrote the test by abt 5.30pm on dat day.

So u best believe it.
Re: Bride Abandons Wedding For Nnpc Test? (PIX) by Dirichi: 4:33pm On Apr 01, 2011
i cannot fathom wats wrong with the fella! can she not at least change to plain clothes? going to such extreme measures. hmmm i also think it is a scam angry
Re: Bride Abandons Wedding For Nnpc Test? (PIX) by IdeyVex1(m): 10:04pm On Apr 01, 2011
Wow, !!! this is insane but I salute the lady's courage and resilience.
For those who are hitting on this lady, consider this:

She is on her way to the wedding when she learns of the test, most likely through a phone call from one of her friends. You know how it is in Naija, mega corporations don't do what they need to do until the last minute. I once wrote a test for a so-called mega corporation. The initial mail asked me to go to Lagos from Jos, Plateau State. I was on my way to Lagos when I stopped over in Abuja and got another message asking me to go to Kaduna Instead. I hope you get this.

At abt 3pm, a friend calls and says they are about to start. Of course, I assume she must have fastracked her reception with a view to killing two birds with one stone. Consider the traffic in PH and think of where she might be living. Her best bet was to take off to the venue.

A wedding does not show how a marriage will be!!! It is just a bloody wedding for heaven's sake!!! If my wife did this, I would support completely. I would rather have a 10 minute reception and give her a chance at getting that job than get annoyed with her. let us face reality. If she gets this job, all these will end
Re: Bride Abandons Wedding For Nnpc Test? (PIX) by macbiz2010: 5:58am On Apr 03, 2011
i need your advice,
i got a package sent to me from the USA  via USPS , and this was what it stated when i tracked it

Attempted Delivery Abroad, March 31, 2011, 11:32 am, NIGERIA
At Foreign Delivery Unit, March 31, 2011, 7:30 am, NIGERIA
Out of Foreign Customs, March 30, 2011, 9:05 pm, NIGERIA
International Dispatch, March 21, 2011, 2:47 pm, ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS)
Arrival
Acceptance, March 18, 2011, 12:38 pm, BEAUMONT, TX 77706

and i am yet to get my package , please what am i to do now to get my package ?
and do you know any nipost office around yaba ?
Re: Bride Abandons Wedding For Nnpc Test? (PIX) by apple007: 9:10pm On Apr 03, 2011
Very low rate bulk sms service available at

www.swiftbulksms.com
Re: Bride Abandons Wedding For Nnpc Test? (PIX) by cjfavour(m): 10:08pm On Apr 03, 2011
will BB allow federal parastatals to sell scratch b4 giving unemoyed hungry graduates job?if this will continue they better tell us now.
Re: Bride Abandons Wedding For Nnpc Test? (PIX) by Nobody: 12:52am On Apr 04, 2011
I dey Vex!:

Wow, !!! this is insane but I salute the lady's courage and resilience.
For those who are hitting on this lady, consider this:

She is on her way to the wedding when she learns of the test, most likely through a phone call from one of her friends. You know how it is in Naija, mega corporations don't do what they need to do until the last minute. I once wrote a test for a so-called mega corporation. The initial mail asked me to go to Lagos from Jos, Plateau State. I was on my way to Lagos when I stopped over in Abuja and got another message asking me to go to Kaduna Instead. I hope you get this.

At abt 3pm, a friend calls and says they are about to start. Of course, I assume she must have fastracked her reception with a view to killing two birds with one stone. Consider the traffic in PH and think of where she might be living. Her best bet was to take off to the venue.

A wedding does not show how a marriage will be!!! It is just a bloody wedding for heaven's sake!!! If my wife did this, I would support completely. I would rather have a 10 minute reception and give her a chance at getting that job than get annoyed with her. let us face reality. If she gets this job, all these will end

+1
Re: Bride Abandons Wedding For Nnpc Test? (PIX) by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 04, 2011
[size=15pt]IF IT WAS THE GROOM THAT WENT FOR THE TEST, WOULD IT MAKE SENSE TO THOSE ACCUSING HER?[/size]
Re: Bride Abandons Wedding For Nnpc Test? (PIX) by Eizog: 9:54am On Apr 08, 2011
Having carefully gone through all that has been said about this Bride I want to believe that you all may be right in your own Judgement. I Believe she is one woman who is always bold enough to make sacrifices come what may in order to get results. I salute her courage and I must say this is the kind of person we want. Pls let her contact me on 08051708741. That it worked for her does not mean it will work for everybody. Dont carry a Coffin when you are coming for interview just to get sympathy. Goodluck in all things.
Re: Bride Abandons Wedding For Nnpc Test? (PIX) by ysg4real(m): 7:44pm On Apr 18, 2011
Eizog:

Having carefully gone through all that has been said about this Bride I want to believe that you all may be right in your own Judgement. I Believe she is one woman who is always bold enough to make sacrifices come what may in order to get results. I salute her courage and I must say this is the kind of person we want. Pls let her contact me on 08051708741. That it worked for her does not mean it will work for everybody. Dont carry a Coffin when you are coming for interview just to get sympathy. Goodluck in all things.

lol
Re: Bride Abandons Wedding For Nnpc Test? (PIX) by GeorgeD1(m): 5:20pm On May 02, 2011
anyone knows whether she finally made it? 

because it would be too bad for her to miss her wedding and yet not be called
up for the job despite all her troubles! grin
Re: Bride Abandons Wedding For Nnpc Test? (PIX) by gists: 6:06pm On May 02, 2011
Eizog:

Hello oooo? Am I missing something? SHE's MARRIED!!! grin grin grin

dappssee:

[size=15pt]IF IT WAS THE GROOM THAT WENT FOR THE TEST, WOULD IT MAKE SENSE TO THOSE ACCUSING HER?[/size]
Help me ask them ooo.

I dey Vex!:

A wedding [/b]does not show how a [b]marriage [/b]will be!!! It is just a bloody wedding for heaven's sake!!! [b]If my wife did this, I would support completely. I would rather have a 10 minute reception and give her a chance at getting that job than get annoyed with her. let us face reality. If she gets this job, all these will end
Its important to differentiate a wedding from marriage. And I'll support my wife too if I was the groom. The husband is a lucky man to have a woman who's not ready to just sit at home expecting her husband to do everything.
Re: Bride Abandons Wedding For Nnpc Test? (PIX) by earthrealm(m): 1:03pm On Aug 20, 2011
hope this story had a happy ending,
anyone knows if this lady made it to the interview stage that is still ongoing?
Re: Bride Abandons Wedding For Nnpc Test? (PIX) by Roland17(m): 5:08pm On Aug 20, 2011
I just hope she got the job, if not angry angry she has a lot of explanation to give to the Groom.
Re: Bride Abandons Wedding For Nnpc Test? (PIX) by GeorgeD1(m): 6:43pm On Aug 20, 2011
she's probably already heavy by now so i guess the bridegroom shouldn't worry too much. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses / S’court Ruling: Nobody Can Steal My Mandate, Says Wike / IPOB: No Evidence Military Killed Any In Abia, Python Dance 3 Coming - Col. Musa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.