Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,387 members, 7,950,824 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:21 PM

Did I Do Anything Wrong ? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Did I Do Anything Wrong ? (1472 Views)

Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms / My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With / Should I Have Minded My Business? Did I Do Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong ? by crackhaus: 2:31pm On Dec 20, 2020
confirmedniggae:
Two days ago,I was inside the car going home and I asked my wife to send me airtime of #200(promised I will pay her when I get home ) which she did.

I was having #1,300 in my bag to take me to work yesterday though sometimes ,I do spend just #800 if I get Lekki straight from my place (but not from park ) but if it happened to be from park ,I will spend the whole #1,300.

To the problem now !I couldn't find #200 in my bag when I was about to pay the bike man that took me to park.I called my wife and she told me she took the money .I was angry and told her that what she did was stealing because she didn't tell me she took the money .I told her definitely she have been doing this for long .

Right now, she have been showing so much attitudes and I dont like that because I actually expected her to say sorry but I know my wife .She will never say that and i will not be surprised if finally she refuse to say it.

Did I say wrong thing ?
What you have going on here is just a case of cunny man die, cunny man bury am...

You and your wife are perfect for each other. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong ? by YngDenzel1: 4:57pm On Dec 20, 2020
Klass99:

It's not about the money or the sum involved, it's the conduct and wife's action which put him in a stranded situation that is the problem.

Personally, when I take something that doesn't belong to me without asking permission or informing the owner afterwards, I feel like I stole it. It doesn't matter how close or good that relationship is, I just don't feel right.

I once hosted a childhood friend at my crib and let her use some of my personal items during her visit, when leaving she took some of those items, without saying a word before or after.

When I needed them I was very stranded because they were valuable to me as well and I didn't appreciate being put in such a difficult situation of really needing something and not having access to it, because someone was sneaky. It soured our relationship for some time.

It's the attitude which causes problems for others that's the real issue here. You know e no dey hard okada men to rally their colleagues and embarrass someone. I would have felt humiliated at getting to my destination and not having the money to pay.

People start looking at you, as if you are pretending and trying to scam. Like you knew all along you didn't have the money for tfare and you're just putting on a show.
The moment i saw the post, your comment was what was on my mind. You just wrote it out perfectly.

But unfortunately the others commenting on the post did not get it and still not getting it even after your you pointed it out.
Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong ? by Klass99(f): 5:29pm On Dec 20, 2020

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out This Baby Picture / Madagascar Vanilla Beans Available In Nigeria / Which Nigerian Bank Is Best For Kid Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.