Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,646 members, 7,878,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:54 AM

Dried Bamboo To Tissue Production Factory Launched In Akwa Ibom Today (Photos) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dried Bamboo To Tissue Production Factory Launched In Akwa Ibom Today (Photos) (38691 Views)

Bamboo, Nairabet, Abokifx: CBN Unfreezes Bank Accounts Of 440 Persons, Companies / CBN To Freeze Risevest, Bamboo Accounts for "Illegal FX Transactions" / Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dried Bamboo To Tissue Production Factory Launched In Akwa Ibom Today (Photos) by peterjulius00(m): 1:54pm On Dec 20, 2020
Thumbs up for the Governor Emmanuel Udo for his good work..... More wisdom for the people of that state.
Re: Dried Bamboo To Tissue Production Factory Launched In Akwa Ibom Today (Photos) by Ukeme8: 2:13pm On Dec 20, 2020
2cribz:
Abegi,what nonsense. Not even leather or automobile production,na one useless tissue paper. What nonsense.

Sometimes it's good to start somewhere, then building something that you will not be able to finish bro.
Re: Dried Bamboo To Tissue Production Factory Launched In Akwa Ibom Today (Photos) by Ukeme8: 2:18pm On Dec 20, 2020
johnmartus:
God bless president buhari for providing enabling environment.

Shut up my friend. What is Buhari doing and what enabling environment is he putting in place? You must be a joker �
Re: Dried Bamboo To Tissue Production Factory Launched In Akwa Ibom Today (Photos) by vpaymoney(m): 2:19pm On Dec 20, 2020
PDP AMAKA
Re: Dried Bamboo To Tissue Production Factory Launched In Akwa Ibom Today (Photos) by vpaymoney(m): 2:21pm On Dec 20, 2020
Ukeme8:

Shut up my friend. What is Buhari doing and what enabling environment is he putting in place? You must be a joker �
Don't mind the m*Ron. Enabling environment with 7.5%TAX?
Re: Dried Bamboo To Tissue Production Factory Launched In Akwa Ibom Today (Photos) by Godbless3(m): 6:22am On Dec 21, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

After all this rubbish you wrote.. One begins to wonder if you are educated at all, because no body can inaugurate an audio project that is physical.

Bros, any project that we haven't seen the product to buy is audio.
Where in Uyo can I buy our paint?
Where can i buy akwa ibom rice?
Where can i buy the product that so call physical project has produce?
Lying up and down with monument without the product.
garri/rice wouldn't cost at it is if the state has been producing in mass quantity as they (including you) claim to be.
I don't give a Bleep about who and what is said but the product i see with my eyes that i hype.
Tell me where i can buy any product akwa ibom has been producing and i will go there and see with my eyes and also buy it and direct more people who ain't believe shits.
This is 6yrs in office, how many times you heard the state recruit for any kind job?
Hypocrite.
Re: Dried Bamboo To Tissue Production Factory Launched In Akwa Ibom Today (Photos) by Godbless3(m): 6:26am On Dec 21, 2020
peterjulius00:
Thumbs up for the Governor Emmanuel Udo for his good work..... More wisdom for the people of that state.

Just as you get the name wrong, you're wrong about these monument call industry that you'll never see the product in the state.
Re: Dried Bamboo To Tissue Production Factory Launched In Akwa Ibom Today (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 1:42pm On Dec 21, 2020
Godbless3:

Bros, any project that we haven't seen the product to buy is audio.
Where in Uyo can I buy our paint?
Where can i buy akwa ibom rice?
Where can i buy the product that so call physical project has produce?
Lying up and down with monument without the product.
garri/rice wouldn't cost at it is if the state has been producing in mass quantity as they (including you) claim to be.
I don't give a Bleep about who and what is said but the product i see with my eyes that i hype.
Tell me where i can buy any product akwa ibom has been producing and i will go there and see with my eyes and also buy it and direct more people who ain't believe shits.
This is 6yrs in office, how many times you heard the state recruit for any kind job?
Hypocrite.
Where in Akwa Ibom state are you or you dm me asap

1 Like

Re: Dried Bamboo To Tissue Production Factory Launched In Akwa Ibom Today (Photos) by Godbless3(m): 3:25pm On Dec 21, 2020
NkanAkpanika:
Where in Akwa Ibom state are you or you dm me asap

I'm in Uyo, Oron road toward the airport.
Re: Dried Bamboo To Tissue Production Factory Launched In Akwa Ibom Today (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 3:29pm On Dec 21, 2020
Godbless3:

I'm in Uyo, Oron road toward the airport.
Ok you can dm me your number via mail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Checkout The Money I Saved Within 3 Months With My Piggy Bank / From Lagos To Igbo Land: My Business Move / DM For Price: Why Do Online Vendors Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.