Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,778 members, 7,879,386 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:18 PM

Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's Pre-Wedding Pictures - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's Pre-Wedding Pictures (59544 Views)

Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) / Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's White Wedding / Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's Pre-Wedding Pictures by Princessogaraya(f): 9:00pm On Dec 19, 2020
Congratulations
Na traditional wedding they do so this wan na white wedding
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's Pre-Wedding Pictures by offset67(m): 9:05pm On Dec 19, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near
Let's get ready for the end times
These are perilous times
Let's get ready
wetin dey worry you?

Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's Pre-Wedding Pictures by Samabu07(m): 9:23pm On Dec 19, 2020
Blossomfirst:
angry
Why the sad smiley? Is he your crush?
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's Pre-Wedding Pictures by DaRuud(m): 9:30pm On Dec 19, 2020
Oblongata:
All these ‘yellow yellow’ girls done steal all the fine boys finish, no wonder bleaching cream dey sell angry

The lady take style look old small sha ,
Las las no more Shiloh searching December

Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's Pre-Wedding Pictures by Lothario(m): 9:39pm On Dec 19, 2020
Chii59:

Jilted ex? She left you for a celebrity. Sorry ehn grin
So na spiff be celebrity person wey I go deck one on one
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's Pre-Wedding Pictures by Coinbased: 10:08pm On Dec 19, 2020
Ok
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's Pre-Wedding Pictures by Coinbased: 10:08pm On Dec 19, 2020
Ok.
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 19, 2020
Lothario:
So na spiff be celebrity person wey I go deck one on one
E really pain you. Sorry ehn grin
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's Pre-Wedding Pictures by IkpuMmadu: 10:28pm On Dec 19, 2020
SaintBishop:
Same way igbo men are chasing other tribe women so what your point mr?
very rare... The rarely flaunt it but that is their private life...

Who cares

Wish em happy married life
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's Pre-Wedding Pictures by izubext007: 11:01pm On Dec 19, 2020
nice 1..... I'm next.
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's Pre-Wedding Pictures by kingsavage: 11:48pm On Dec 19, 2020
IkpuMmadu:
very rare... The rarely flaunt it but that is their private life...

Who cares

Wish em happy married life
idiot.. geoffery onyema nkor? What of ozo the simp chasing nengi like mumu grin grin
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's Pre-Wedding Pictures by friendl: 12:56am On Dec 20, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's Pre-Wedding Pictures by sowhatifiamibo(m): 2:32am On Dec 20, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Let's get ready for the end times

These are perilous times

Let's get ready

Rubbish!!
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's Pre-Wedding Pictures by Odera96(m): 11:02am On Dec 20, 2020
Abi na from my own eyes �
Why e come like say this girl snr this stiff of a guy ��‍♂️

Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's Pre-Wedding Pictures by MediMedi(m): 12:58pm On Dec 20, 2020
Does it warrant showing us their tongues
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's Pre-Wedding Pictures by delishpot: 4:34pm On Dec 20, 2020
Nanaborga:
Happy married life my dude , I hope she doesn’t bully you or take advantage of you since you’re a quiet and calm dude . I wish you a happy home filled with love , understanding, more wealth , kids and all GOD has destined for you

Do you know him into to or you guessing how cool he is from his movies you watched?
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's Pre-Wedding Pictures by cooooooks(m): 4:49am On Dec 21, 2020
Beauty no be by skin shade na, haba.

Oblongata:
All these ‘yellow yellow’ girls done steal all the fine boys finish, no wonder bleaching cream dey sell angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Video Of Tacha Before The Fame / "If Wizkid Wasn't My Guy, I'd Punch Him In The Face" - Burna Boy / Van Vicker Celebrates J-ian, His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.