Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,619 members, 7,941,381 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 04:58 AM

Pastor Timothy Ngwu Impregnates 20 Church Members In Enugu - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Timothy Ngwu Impregnates 20 Church Members In Enugu (58356 Views)

The Origin Of Osisi Ngwu - Powerful Tree In Igboland / Pastor Jeremiah Godman Iziduh Impregnates Widow's 2 Daughters / Cheryl Zondi In Sex Tape Scandal After Accusing Pastor Timothy Omotoso Of Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Timothy Ngwu Impregnates 20 Church Members In Enugu by Eriokanmi: 10:51pm On Dec 19, 2020
Weh done, fertiliser of eggs. He must be made to face the law.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Timothy Ngwu Impregnates 20 Church Members In Enugu by Angelfrost(m): 10:52pm On Dec 19, 2020
Sex Abuse?!! The fvck does that even mean?!!

I'm still yet to understand or see the crime the "pious" one committed here.

He didn't rape or sexually harass anyone, neither did he drug them prior to having carnal knowledge. So, where is the crime here?!!

A randy sweet talking grown ass man had consensual sex with conscious, willing and consenting grown ass women (none a minor) with consequent and/or inevitable pregnancies... Not a damn law was broken here na.

I may be wrong tho... If so, a learned lawyer should please explain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Timothy Ngwu Impregnates 20 Church Members In Enugu by delpee(f): 10:54pm On Dec 19, 2020
GO that can't distinguish between the evil and the Holy Spirit. He is perfectly enabled in his mischief by gullible "worshippers" who choose not to seek knowledge as prescribed by the Bible.
Re: Pastor Timothy Ngwu Impregnates 20 Church Members In Enugu by Josbreed: 10:55pm On Dec 19, 2020
Gospelpreacher1:
You will know and Understand how Decayed the World is when Humans without Fear, open their teeth to say the Holyghost said this or that ! Or sent them to do this or that!

You will know and Understand How Evil the World is when People without Fear, commit evil in the Name of GOD.

If there is any Be BEING you should be careful not to offended, The HolySpirit is that Being..

GOD'S Wrath is hovering on this Generation.

Escape From the Wrath to Come!
There is no more time..

The Way to Escape is a Genuie Relationship with JESUS Christ..

Thank you for taking over from Righteousness 89

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Timothy Ngwu Impregnates 20 Church Members In Enugu by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 19, 2020
Chapter1vs6:
Lol ride on pastor. Nothing will stop procreation and propagation of the word.

By the way it beats me to understand how a woman that is very rude and disrespectful to hebr husband rever and worship their pastors. I really don't understand how the pastors do it. What's the trick behind this ?

Women love to hear lies. Their husbands are in the business of telling them the truth. The pastors are in the business of telling them lies.

That's the difference.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Timothy Ngwu Impregnates 20 Church Members In Enugu by Kobojunkie: 10:57pm On Dec 19, 2020
Kobicove:
The guy is probably running a baby factory undecided
If he is, are the women imbeciles? How one man fit hold down so many women ? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Timothy Ngwu Impregnates 20 Church Members In Enugu by Kobojunkie: 10:58pm On Dec 19, 2020
jaxxy:
The position of pastor is not scriptural it is a man made position/title undecided
Bingo!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Timothy Ngwu Impregnates 20 Church Members In Enugu by AlphamaleTech1(m): 11:02pm On Dec 19, 2020
Father Abraham!!!!

WAHALA BE LIKE G-STRINGS, E NO DEY HARD FOR BESTIE TO SHIFT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Timothy Ngwu Impregnates 20 Church Members In Enugu by Kobojunkie: 11:02pm On Dec 19, 2020
segun18:
He is a charlatan masquerading as a Pastor.
Are they all charlatans who lie in the name of God? undecided
Re: Pastor Timothy Ngwu Impregnates 20 Church Members In Enugu by walexmanny(m): 11:04pm On Dec 19, 2020
Wonder shall never end

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Timothy Ngwu Impregnates 20 Church Members In Enugu by Kobojunkie: 11:05pm On Dec 19, 2020
delpee:
GO that can't distinguish between the evil and the Holy Spirit. He is perfectly enabled in his mischief by gullible "worshippers" who choose not to seek knowledge as prescribed by the Bible.
Who told you any of your GOs even know the Holy Spirit?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Timothy Ngwu Impregnates 20 Church Members In Enugu by dannyspeejay(m): 11:06pm On Dec 19, 2020
I have seen it all... grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Timothy Ngwu Impregnates 20 Church Members In Enugu by tegamarro(m): 11:09pm On Dec 19, 2020
Odumeje jnr
Re: Pastor Timothy Ngwu Impregnates 20 Church Members In Enugu by tsagir(m): 11:10pm On Dec 19, 2020
Mr. PASTOR YOU TRY WELL WEL, . after allt offering collected
Re: Pastor Timothy Ngwu Impregnates 20 Church Members In Enugu by LordKO(m): 11:11pm On Dec 19, 2020
This incident is more than five years old.
Re: Pastor Timothy Ngwu Impregnates 20 Church Members In Enugu by inyenejo(m): 11:11pm On Dec 19, 2020
FAKE NEWS
Re: Pastor Timothy Ngwu Impregnates 20 Church Members In Enugu by Excuzeme: 11:11pm On Dec 19, 2020
Chapter1vs6:
Lol ride on pastor. Nothing will stop procreation and propagation of the word.

By the way it beats me to understand how a woman that is very rude and disrespectful to hebr husband rever and worship their pastors. I really don't understand how the pastors do it. What's the trick behind this ?

It is a very simple trick that l dont want to mention but you are a sincere person, so l will let ONLY YOU know about it. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

It is called "god said". Just tell her "god said" and whatever you say after that, does not matter. grin grin
Women generally, are very gullible creatures (No Disrespect to our Mothers), you remember how that ordinary Snake tricked the first Woman, in the Garden of Eden? undecided
Na so dem be, from the beginning of creation.

Any man whose wife is proving stubborn, just tell her "god said" as from today onwards, if you dont listen to what l tell you, thunder and fire will come down on you. cheesy cheesy
Walahi, she will just change from that moment.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Timothy Ngwu Impregnates 20 Church Members In Enugu by chatinent: 11:16pm On Dec 19, 2020
And the gullible ladies will continue to be decieved.

One lives beside me. Always using another man's wife!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Timothy Ngwu Impregnates 20 Church Members In Enugu by NaMeAboki: 11:16pm On Dec 19, 2020
Sex abuse for where; are they not consenting adults - more like abuse of a weapon of mass impregnation.
Lol, if you want to see gullibility; then look no further than Nigerian Christians - easily brainwashed by the conmen at the pulpit.
This man is in the wrong business, he should have joined a baby factory where he could have been even more productive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Timothy Ngwu Impregnates 20 Church Members In Enugu by chukwuibuipob: 11:17pm On Dec 19, 2020
Onyemaya:
who raised my father
.Ask ur Father that
Re: Pastor Timothy Ngwu Impregnates 20 Church Members In Enugu by joyousever(f): 11:19pm On Dec 19, 2020
Loooool grin grin this ' pastor of doom funny die! I blame the women's gullibility and stupidity . At this time and age, how could they have fallen so cheaply for such see- through scam of a fake pastor from hell! Hian!!
Re: Pastor Timothy Ngwu Impregnates 20 Church Members In Enugu by Vidsolution79: 11:21pm On Dec 19, 2020
This can only happen in the east. ...father Abraham well done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Timothy Ngwu Impregnates 20 Church Members In Enugu by fredoooooo: 11:22pm On Dec 19, 2020
E yin oluwa logo .... ogoooooo !!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Timothy Ngwu Impregnates 20 Church Members In Enugu by IkpuMmadu: 11:22pm On Dec 19, 2020
segun18:
He is a charlatan masquerading as a Pastor.
95% of these pastors are urchins and charlatans

Trust me... They prey on gullibles

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Timothy Ngwu Impregnates 20 Church Members In Enugu by oloyedewaris(m): 11:22pm On Dec 19, 2020
If na for North now, we no go hear word

1 Like

Re: Pastor Timothy Ngwu Impregnates 20 Church Members In Enugu by igbowoman: 11:26pm On Dec 19, 2020
Re: Pastor Timothy Ngwu Impregnates 20 Church Members In Enugu by sonofElElyon: 11:28pm On Dec 19, 2020
Demon spirit in actual fact... Not Holy Spirit..

He was a willing tool in the hands of the devil..

And enjoyed it all the way...

Therefore he deserves to be punished..

dre11:

https://www.independent.ng/spiritual-obedience-pastor-impregnates-20-church-members/
Re: Pastor Timothy Ngwu Impregnates 20 Church Members In Enugu by chukwuibuipob: 11:30pm On Dec 19, 2020
Onyemaya:
who raised my father
Ask ur mama
Re: Pastor Timothy Ngwu Impregnates 20 Church Members In Enugu by Simplyleo: 11:49pm On Dec 19, 2020
Re: Pastor Timothy Ngwu Impregnates 20 Church Members In Enugu by Dhefjud: 11:52pm On Dec 19, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
"Gullible people" spiritual obedience kee u dia

Nonsense boy. Iffa catch u, I go use that fowl wey u put for there flog the hell outta ya

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Burial Of Father Cosmas Ahamefula Ekwuribe Who Died In His Sleep / ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) / Folakemi Kuforiji Dances Gbe Body / Zanku Legwork In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.