Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:17 AM

Lover Of Self - The Last Church (Part 1) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lover Of Self - The Last Church (Part 1) (130 Views)

The Lover Boy Who Was Having Sex With The Wrong Lover / Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House / The Greatest Lover Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lover Of Self - The Last Church (Part 1) by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 20, 2020
Text - 2 Timothy 3: 1-6 KJV

When it comes to the last days of the Church, don’t go to Matt 24, which applies to the tribulation and the second coming of Christ. The second coming of Christ is not the same as the Rapture of the church. Christians don’t watch, we wait (1 Thess 4:13-18 kjv).

1. Lover of self:

All the perversion of the human heart all comes from self love. It is the root of every sin in (2 Tim 3). When you put a man and a woman on a desert, naturally the man will only be looking for food and water, but the woman will be more interested in a comb, mirror and her make ups. Women are naturally lovers of self. You say why? Lover of self is the root cause of everything from verses 2-5. The women are more susceptible to becoming the things listed in verses 2-5 because they are a secondary creation. The Bible is telling us that men who are supposed to protect the women from becoming those things will now become these things. Look around , you can barely see a man’s man. Just men acting like women.

In the day and age we live in, people only think about themselves. Me, me, me.

Your social media profiles is self love. It’s all about you.

Self love don’t care about the people they hurt, but their own self pleasure. They actually begin to think in their own mind that there is something right about what they are doing, or they are doing the people they hurt a favor.

The root cause of self love is not accepting the truth of who you are (2 Tim 2:24-26 kjv). See my previous post on “Will the devil ever repent” for more on this.

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:tuesday, December 22, 2020 / Divine Bread By Apostle Andy Rex Akukwe / Sin, Grace & The Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.