Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,109 members, 7,880,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:16 PM

What My Brother Did To A Sex Worker. (True story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What My Brother Did To A Sex Worker. (True story) (6522 Views)

Man Shares His Encounter With A Sex Worker (Video) / What My Brother Did When I Was Kidnapped / Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What My Brother Did To A Sex Worker. (True story) by Lovethaa: 11:59am On Dec 20, 2020
So it was the first day of the year , My cousin brother Edward and his best friend Samuel told me to get dressed cos we would be going out I joined them and we all stepped into Samuel's car and drove off ,

No specific directions just going here and there and generally having fun .
We were just catching cruise and celebrating the new year ..

Around 10pm Samuel suggested that we should end the day by Taking a sex worker home .
I was the youngest amongst them but they agreed to let me partake in the act .

Once we all agreed we begin to search for sex workers that we would take home and spend the night with .. But all the fine babes we were seeing were calling too high a price ..the ones we liked and were cheap enough said we should pay them 15k each for a night .. that means 45k for three of them .

We ransacked out pockets and realized that all our money joined together is just 17k... So Samuel brought up a crazy idea that we should take one sex worker home and we three would share her we agreed..

So we called one of the sex worker that we liked and told her our plight,after a long conversation she agreed.. then we drove off back to the house.
So on getting to the house, we all decided we should go in one by one to make love to the girl and not three of us at once which we agreed..

Samuel went in first. And before long they were having sex . Me and my cousin brother stayed close to the door to hear thier love sounds and with the way the sex worker is moaning you would know that Samuel had damage her,

After about 20 minutes,he came out and I went in.. I know both of them will be at the door listening to me too so I gave my best ..

After a while I was done too ,my cousin brother then went in and performed his duties..
When he was done .. the babe went to the bathroom to take her bath while the 3 of us wait for her in the parlour .

When she came out , Samuel then asked her who she enjoyed most and who got the best gbola ..
She laughed and said Samuel is not human at all..and told the rest of us that Samuel almost killed her .
She looked at me and called me her baby and that I really tried ..
When Samuel asked what of Edward..

Omo kasala burst ,she said ,"I don't understand this una friend o".. immediately he entered he knelt down and started giving Me head, Me and Samuel screamed "Iyaaaamaaaa" (disgusting).
She said she allowed him but stopped him when he inserted his fingers...

She also said that my cousin brother after giving her head, then told her to do this style and do that style .. she said she told him "style kill you there if u no Bleep abeg let Me go "...
We laughed and laughed and since that day refused to shake his hands, how will a human being give head to a lady who just had sex with another man ..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Brother Did To A Sex Worker. (True story) by Climax07(m): 12:06pm On Dec 20, 2020
See dis one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Brother Did To A Sex Worker. (True story) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 20, 2020
Edward is a dead man walking him suck ashawo Toto I wish he knew where that Toto has been He should go for HIV test

8 Likes

Re: What My Brother Did To A Sex Worker. (True story) by budaatum: 12:09pm On Dec 20, 2020
Some will say why bleep olosho in the first place, but you did make me laugh, so there.

1 Like

Re: What My Brother Did To A Sex Worker. (True story) by Cubana04: 12:13pm On Dec 20, 2020
hmm ok
Re: What My Brother Did To A Sex Worker. (True story) by ValCon888: 3:11pm On Dec 20, 2020
with the way the sex worker is moaning you would know that Samuel had damage her.
This part got me laughing so hard. By this logic, many of the girls you call wives and girlfriends are damaged beyond repair. They are not only damaged, they've been destroyed, annihilated, condemned, wrecked, and pulverised.

1 Like

Re: What My Brother Did To A Sex Worker. (True story) by Alkheira(m): 3:42pm On Dec 20, 2020
Nawa o

3 Likes

Re: What My Brother Did To A Sex Worker. (True story) by ORIAYO70(m): 3:51pm On Dec 20, 2020
ValCon888:

This part got me laughing so hard. By this logic, many of the girls you call wives and girlfriends are damaged beyond repair. They are not only damaged, they've been destroyed, annihilated, condemned, wrecked, and pulverised.

Haha pulverized keh...
If dey r pulverized den dey r dead.. lol

1 Like

Re: What My Brother Did To A Sex Worker. (True story) by Liposure: 3:57pm On Dec 20, 2020
Wahala for who dey suck olosho
Re: What My Brother Did To A Sex Worker. (True story) by paulolee(m): 4:00pm On Dec 20, 2020
can never enjoy such a damage nunu, that wan self get mind give olosho head....ayama

1 Like

Re: What My Brother Did To A Sex Worker. (True story) by NigerianDigest1(m): 4:41pm On Dec 20, 2020
positivevibez:
Edward is a dead man walking him suck ashawo Toto I wish he knew where that Toto has been He should go for HIV test

Haha!! Very funny.
Re: What My Brother Did To A Sex Worker. (True story) by adeyemi67494: 4:47pm On Dec 20, 2020
can never enjoy such a damage nunu, that wan self get mind give olosho head....ayama
Re: What My Brother Did To A Sex Worker. (True story) by SEGLIZ: 4:56pm On Dec 20, 2020
op you are sick, never enjoyed your lies. beside you don't make love to a prostitute but basically you had sex with them.
only that individual that you have intimacy with you can make love to.
Re: What My Brother Did To A Sex Worker. (True story) by Dreyton36: 4:59pm On Dec 20, 2020
In Erigga's voice "
Who they say he wan battle , nna biko
You wey we know for area wey they suck ashawo Toto

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What My Brother Did To A Sex Worker. (True story) by tobechi74: 5:21pm On Dec 20, 2020
Laughing hard
Re: What My Brother Did To A Sex Worker. (True story) by meobizy(f): 5:35pm On Dec 20, 2020
I enjoyed this story.
Re: What My Brother Did To A Sex Worker. (True story) by Geosystem(m): 7:36pm On Dec 20, 2020
[s][/s]
tobechi74:
Laughing hard
Re: What My Brother Did To A Sex Worker. (True story) by Geosystem(m): 7:37pm On Dec 20, 2020
[s][/s]
tobechi74 post=9w7263685:
Laughing hard
Re: What My Brother Did To A Sex Worker. (True story) by Englishisamust: 7:48pm On Dec 20, 2020
Your brother sabiii, sey u no d joy that is there by giving an olosho a head. As in when you give olosho a head it gives nutrients like carbonhydrate, protein which is good for the body.

1 Like

Re: What My Brother Did To A Sex Worker. (True story) by franklingud(m): 8:01pm On Dec 20, 2020
Mumu raised to power 100
Re: What My Brother Did To A Sex Worker. (True story) by jyrre(m): 8:35pm On Dec 20, 2020
Dat wan loud o....wahala dey o
Re: What My Brother Did To A Sex Worker. (True story) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 20, 2020
Lazy youths

Re: What My Brother Did To A Sex Worker. (True story) by zexy2030(m): 8:49pm On Dec 20, 2020
No woman can be satisfied by one man, if she had had more than one sex partner.
Re: What My Brother Did To A Sex Worker. (True story) by fuckaholic25(f): 10:41am On Dec 21, 2020
lamba

(1) (Reply)

My Encounter With An Abuja Babe / How To Bleep A Nigerian Girl When You Have A Small D1ck [PICS] / Help My Neighbor's Wife Wants Me To Impregnate Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.