Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,625 members, 7,937,841 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 12:57 PM

How Orji Kalu Awed Me In Abia-north - Former Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Orji Kalu Awed Me In Abia-north - Former Chairman (590 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu Wins Abia North Senate Seat - Daily Trust / 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC / ANN "Expels" Former Chairman And Deputy, Ratify Alliance With People's Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Orji Kalu Awed Me In Abia-north - Former Chairman by Eaglecrwn: 1:22pm On Dec 20, 2020
Former Local Government Chairman of Aro-Chukwu, Hon. Ike Jones, has extolled the Senate Chief Whip and Senator representing Abia-North at the National Assembly, Senator Orji Uzor Kalu for widespread delivery of milestone projects and unprecedented development to the people of Abia North.

Jones, after embarking on a personal tour of the entire Abia North, said he was wowed by the quality of projects that have been attracted and executed by Orji, a former governor of Abia State, stressing that the entire senatorial district has become one huge construction site.

While disclosing that he embarked on a personal tour of the entire Abia-North to have a first hand assessment of projects, Jones attested that he was awed by the quantum of on-going projects within Abia-North stating the zone had been converted to a construction site. According to Jones what he saw was an attestation that Senator is committed to the delivery of democratic dividends to his people.

He wrote on social media, "As the year draws to a, close. It is a time for stock taking.I took time out to traverse the entire Abia North with the discerning eye of a writer and journalist over the past one month with a view to assessing the impact of your tenure on the zone.

"I was amazed at what I discovered.The entire zone has become a huge construction site.Your tenure has brought unprecedented development to the zone and a big blessing to the people of the area.

"I have to tell you all this in line with the adage that says if you praise a healer,he will heal more.And as the other saying goes silver and gold neither do i have but words of encouragement I have for you.”

In less than a year since he's assumption into office , Senator Kalu has embarked on the delivery programmes to empower his constituents, the Senate Chief Whip and a former Governor of Abia State, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu recently distributed another 350 motorcycles, 200 sewing machines and other empowerment kits to Isuikwuato Local Government Area, barely one month after he distributed 400 motorcycles and 150 electricity generating sets to his Umunneochi Local Government Area constituents. In addition, the Abia North Senator has extended several empowerment items to his constituents ranging from financial grants to motorcycles and sewing machines.

Asides rehabilitation and construction of 19 roads , electricity and water projects attracted by the Senate Chief Whip and Senator representing Abia North, Dr Orji Uzor Kalu, for the people of Abia North, the direct touch empowerment has accentuated the narrative of representation in the district.

The Chief Whip also recently led a high-powered delegation from the Federal Government to inspect abandoned power transmission projects in Abia-North Senatorial zone.
Re: How Orji Kalu Awed Me In Abia-north - Former Chairman by Moferere: 1:27pm On Dec 20, 2020
Where are the pictures of these gigantic projects? undecided

(1) (Reply)

NIN: NIMC Gives Update On Registering With BVN / Kwara APC Chairmanship Tussle: Join Us, Let’s Rescue Kwara Together - YPP To APC / HELLO GUYS I Found This story about SHEIK GUMI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.