Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,962 members, 7,873,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:58 AM

If You Could Read Minds, Whose Mind Would You Read. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Could Read Minds, Whose Mind Would You Read. (472 Views)

If You Could Read Minds, Whose Mind Would You Read. / Freaky Whatsapp Group For Matured Minds / Join An Erotic Whatsapp Group Drop Your Number. For Matured Minds Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Could Read Minds, Whose Mind Would You Read. by CarlScott: 1:36pm On Dec 20, 2020
If I could read minds, I'd probably be heart broken by now.
So Whose Mind Would You Read If You Could Read Minds?
Me: I would read my Friends mind cool.

Drop your comments below!!!
Re: If You Could Read Minds, Whose Mind Would You Read. by cristy149: 1:41pm On Dec 20, 2020
CarlScott:
If I could read minds, I'd probably be heart broken by now.
So Whose Mind Would You Read If You Could Read Minds?
Me: I would read my Friends mind cool.

Drop your comments below!!!
undecided this O.P no wise... of all people, it's your friend's mind you want to read.
As for me i would read Jeff Bezos mind
Re: If You Could Read Minds, Whose Mind Would You Read. by donbachi(m): 1:41pm On Dec 20, 2020
U go just vomit ur intestines.
Re: If You Could Read Minds, Whose Mind Would You Read. by DICKstractor: 2:31pm On Dec 20, 2020
I'll read the government's mind to know the next wickedness they have installed for us so that I can brace myself
Re: If You Could Read Minds, Whose Mind Would You Read. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 20, 2020
omor I go read baba God mind o,my blessings don too delay,suffer don taya megrin
mk i kuku know whether i still dey him plans

1 Like

Re: If You Could Read Minds, Whose Mind Would You Read. by Bluezy13(m): 2:43pm On Dec 20, 2020
Nobody's
Re: If You Could Read Minds, Whose Mind Would You Read. by meobizy(f): 6:36pm On Dec 20, 2020
Minds are like rectums; full of shit.
Re: If You Could Read Minds, Whose Mind Would You Read. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 20, 2020
cristy149:
undecided this O.P no wise... of all people, it's your friend's mind you want to read.
As for me i would read Jeff Bezos mind
If you kon read him mind wetin go happen
Reading his mind wont make him give you money. You read it for reading sake cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Could Read Minds, Whose Mind Would You Read. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 20, 2020
Babies.

I want to know why they always feel so not bothered undecided
Re: If You Could Read Minds, Whose Mind Would You Read. by tobechi74: 7:17pm On Dec 20, 2020
Buhari

Is he really thinking like buhari or like one from Niger
Re: If You Could Read Minds, Whose Mind Would You Read. by cristy149: 1:14pm On Dec 21, 2020
ZIINI:

If you kon read him mind wetin go happen
Reading his mind wont make him give you money. You read it for reading sake cool
lol...do you know why he's the richest ..because he doesn't think the way the rest of 8 billion people does

(1) (Reply)

See What My Girlfriend Is Doing Again. I'm confused / Juju That Can Work On Online Girl / Hilarious As Two Preachers Fight Over Preaching Spot In Lagos (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.