Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,975 members, 7,927,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 04:16 AM

Missing Pretty Lady Found Dead With Several Stabs And Her Hair Shaved In Enugu - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Missing Pretty Lady Found Dead With Several Stabs And Her Hair Shaved In Enugu (863 Views)

Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair / 3 Sisters Went Missing, Found Dead In Neighbor's Pond In U.S.(Pics) / Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Pretty Lady Found Dead With Several Stabs And Her Hair Shaved In Enugu by Youngblogger: 4:48pm On Dec 20, 2020
Missing young woman found dead with stab wounds and her pubic hair shaved off in a community in Enugu

Missing young woman found dead with stab wounds and her pubic hair shaved off in Enugu community

A young woman, Egbe Ogocukwu Rita, who was declared missing at Uwelu-Ibeku in Opi Town, Nsukka Local Government Area of Enugu State, has been found dead.

According to reports, her body was discovered on Saturday, December 19, with multiple stab wounds and some of her pubic hair removed.

It was gathered that the deceased went missing Saturday, December 12, when she went for a condolence visit at a neighbouring village, Amukpa Ogbozala, Opi, where her body was found.

Her death was confirmed on Saturday, December 19, by a member of the community, Engineer Nnabuike, who initially posted the missing person report.

Source: https://yawabase.com/missing-pretty-lady-found-dead-with-several-stabs-and-her-hair-shave-in-enugu/

Re: Missing Pretty Lady Found Dead With Several Stabs And Her Hair Shaved In Enugu by Pierocash(m): 4:53pm On Dec 20, 2020
This is pure ritual case from Malaysian returnee.
Re: Missing Pretty Lady Found Dead With Several Stabs And Her Hair Shaved In Enugu by illicit(m): 6:08pm On Dec 20, 2020
Sorry o....
Re: Missing Pretty Lady Found Dead With Several Stabs And Her Hair Shaved In Enugu by ahnie: 7:40pm On Dec 20, 2020
This is pure wickedness...what is this world turning into?
Re: Missing Pretty Lady Found Dead With Several Stabs And Her Hair Shaved In Enugu by Nairalandwizerd(m): 8:21pm On Dec 20, 2020
I'm tired of this country. Somebody should just sponsor me out of this zoo and I'll surely pay back.
Re: Missing Pretty Lady Found Dead With Several Stabs And Her Hair Shaved In Enugu by 360clips: 11:39pm On Dec 20, 2020
Is this one your calling pretty? This one wey resemble mad monkey. angry . See leg like overripe cassava.
Re: Missing Pretty Lady Found Dead With Several Stabs And Her Hair Shaved In Enugu by Victoraguwa: 12:08am On Dec 21, 2020
Pls be remorseful we are talking about death here and mind you don't speak ill of the dead because no body knows tomorrow!May her killers never live to see the end of 2020.
360clips:
Is this one your calling pretty? This one wey resemble mad monkey. angry . See leg like overripe cassava.
Re: Missing Pretty Lady Found Dead With Several Stabs And Her Hair Shaved In Enugu by 360clips: 12:20am On Dec 21, 2020
Victoraguwa:
Pls be remorseful we are talking about death here and mind you don't speak ill of the dead because no body knows tomorrow!May her killers never live to see the end of 2020.
shut up nigga!
Re: Missing Pretty Lady Found Dead With Several Stabs And Her Hair Shaved In Enugu by Haykinsofficial: 2:14am On Dec 21, 2020
Jeesu! Dem G-boiz don finally kpake diz one. Shun hoeing una nor go gree... Am sory i gat No R.I.P to waste diz time.

(1) (Reply)

What You Should Know About Amazon Gift Cards / Please Help I Need A Job / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.