Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,541 members, 7,885,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:21 AM

Earning In Dollars Come 2021 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Earning In Dollars Come 2021 (641 Views)

Start Earning In Dollars To Your Naira Bank Account / Start Earning In Dollars!!! / Getting A Remote Job In Nigeria That Pays In Dollars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earning In Dollars Come 2021 by efesmith(m): 7:14am On Dec 21, 2020
Would it change your life if you start earning in dollars come 2021? What would $500-700 per month do in your life and your family's.
That was where i was before the corona virus lock down exactly 12th February 2020. Asking myself these questions and one answer kept popping up, your life will be easier and smoother at least a bit.

I am Clinton, a full-time video editing and motion graphics freelancer,
Before freelancing here is my story.

February 12th, 2020, I decided enough is enough with the 9-to-5 toil or more like 7-to-10 in my case, and I took the bold step to quit my job in one of Nigeria’s biggest banks.

I decided to work on one of my goals: I.e. to be my boss, be the sole decision-making body of my life, not taking orders from anybody, and make a lot more money in the process.
No more begging for leave, waking up as early as 4:am just to escape Lagos traffic, or and living from my hand to mouth.

I fell in love with freelancing, because it gives me the time, the money, and the peace of mind my
7-10 job never gave me. I now earn an average of $600 that’s about 200-300k per month as at now, thanks to freelancing! And i even have enough time to still run a business on ground. I know a lot more people earn more than this, my friend earns $6000 dollars per month from freelancing for the past two years. But would an extra 400, 500, 600 or even 1000 dollars make life better for you?

I know that a lot of people want a steady and secured source of income, they want more time for themselves and their loved ones, they want to have control over their day-to-day life. But can’t seem to get that from their jobs, and they don’t know where and how to get all that, this is the reason why I’ve decided to share and teach people for a token.

Who is this training for?
The student,
the unemployed graduate,
the tired employee,
the house wife, the entrepreneur,
the person that's looking to have a side hustle that won't take his/her whole time or disrupt his entire life,
the professional who is looking to take her/her career to another level by serving and doing jobs for client outside Nigeria.
Anyone who wants to earn in $$$

Requirements
Must have a skill or be ready and willing to learn one
Must be ready to sacrifice time and sweat to better your life
Must be serious with life
Must be hungry to make 2021 better
Must be patient enough to strive until the break hits because it will hit if you don't give up

Here is bonus for writers that will take advantage of this training the Top 4 writers who will take massive action at the end of the class
will get a constant and paid writing job for the next 3 months

Join me, in this journey to make 2021 a better year financially through freelancing!!!

Click on the link below to join the WhatsApp class https:///2J6gYgU or drop your number to be added to the group

Re: Earning In Dollars Come 2021 by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 21, 2020
Love this
Re: Earning In Dollars Come 2021 by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 21, 2020
Up & coming freelancers this is a great opportunity
Re: Earning In Dollars Come 2021 by diamondpaul(m): 11:37am On Dec 21, 2020
d link isn't working
Re: Earning In Dollars Come 2021 by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 21, 2020
Re: Earning In Dollars Come 2021 by efesmith(m): 12:52pm On Dec 21, 2020
Drop your number and you will be added to the group
diamondpaul:
d link isn't working
Re: Earning In Dollars Come 2021 by efesmith(m): 6:05am On Dec 22, 2020
Make the decision today, let 2021 work for you
Re: Earning In Dollars Come 2021 by efesmith(m): 8:51am On Dec 22, 2020
I earned this from just one job, no be joke you too can earn even more sign up today for just 2k

Re: Earning In Dollars Come 2021 by efesmith(m): 8:02am On Dec 23, 2020
Let's earn in dollars together

1 Like

Re: Earning In Dollars Come 2021 by Bluezy13(m): 8:17pm On Jun 03, 2021
Good evening, please I wish to learn freelancing.
I'm really in need of job right now.
Kindly reply
Thanks
Re: Earning In Dollars Come 2021 by karkinase(m): 11:14pm On Jun 03, 2021
Is this still available.

(1) (Reply)

Ond Needed For Customers Care Rep / Vacancy: Social Media Manager (salary: N150k/month) / Forward CV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.