Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,696 members, 7,889,213 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:17 AM

Sink This Inside Your Security - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sink This Inside Your Security (254 Views)

Never Do This Inside A Keke!! / My Life After I Put This Inside My Husband's Pillow / She Found This Inside Her Grandmother's Room Guess What She Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sink This Inside Your Security by Mercisharelove(f): 7:18am On Dec 21, 2020
Inprint it in ur memory, you live daily with your heavenly Father God Almighty.

Just because you don‘t care or recognise him most times doesn't mean He's not real.

He‘s your very present help in time of need. Whenever you need Him, He‘ll be right there. Tell Him how so great you need His help and you do see wonders.

He desires to show you great and mighty things which you knew nothing about.

Get out from human realm to where you truely belong - His presence, Talking with Him and laughing all the way. Amen

1 Like

Re: Sink This Inside Your Security by Mercisharelove(f): 6:24pm On Dec 21, 2020
Joyful
Re: Sink This Inside Your Security by Mercisharelove(f): 7:27pm On Dec 24, 2020
John

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Greatest Fear In Life / Ikeja Resident / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.