Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,891 members, 7,942,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 02:53 AM

Did You Marry Your Dream Spouse, Or Do You Think They Are Still Out There? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Did You Marry Your Dream Spouse, Or Do You Think They Are Still Out There? (368 Views)

JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? / If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Marry Your Dream Spouse, Or Do You Think They Are Still Out There? by iod69779: 2:39pm On Dec 21, 2020
This is that thread where people will be using or creating alternative monikers to give honest answers, lol.

1 Like

Re: Did You Marry Your Dream Spouse, Or Do You Think They Are Still Out There? by Darlingme(f): 5:43pm On Dec 21, 2020
And you think they will come here and tell you the truth. Lol
In my own opinion. There's no Dream man/woman anywhere. Once you made up your mind to say I do, work on it and turn that person to your to your dream man/woman (fantasy)

2 Likes

Re: Did You Marry Your Dream Spouse, Or Do You Think They Are Still Out There? by IbadanJohnWick(f): 5:49pm On Dec 21, 2020
My dream spouse is still in my dreams
Re: Did You Marry Your Dream Spouse, Or Do You Think They Are Still Out There? by Klass99(f): 5:57pm On Dec 21, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did You Marry Your Dream Spouse, Or Do You Think They Are Still Out There? by Darlingme(f): 6:03pm On Dec 21, 2020
Klass99:

I beg to differ, there's a certain kind of man you meet who hits all the right notes and speaks your love languages without you ever revealing what your love languages are to him.

Then he's feeling you too the way you are feeling him. cheesy I'm smiling just thinking about him and he's not in my dreams he's a real live person I've met already.

Abeg die this your yarn joor!!
Lol. You watch lots of Zee word series and telemondo. grin grin
Have you try spending time with him?
Re: Did You Marry Your Dream Spouse, Or Do You Think They Are Still Out There? by iod69779: 6:33pm On Dec 21, 2020
Klass99:

I beg to differ, there's a certain kind of man you meet who hits all the right notes and speaks your love languages without you ever revealing what your love languages are to him.

Then he's feeling you too the way you are feeling him. cheesy I'm smiling just thinking about him and he's not in my dreams he's a real live person I've met already.

Abeg die this your yarn joor!!

Its possible. Has it been up to 5 years since you met him?
Re: Did You Marry Your Dream Spouse, Or Do You Think They Are Still Out There? by Klass99(f): 6:33pm On Dec 21, 2020
Re: Did You Marry Your Dream Spouse, Or Do You Think They Are Still Out There? by iod69779: 6:34pm On Dec 21, 2020
Darlingme:
And you think they will come here and tell you the truth. Lol
In my own opinion. There's no Dream man/woman anywhere. Once you made up your mind to say I do, work on it and turn that person to your to your dream man/woman (fantasy)

I was expecting truth from newly created monikers lol

(1) (Reply)

The Best Info On Vitamins And Minerals / Residents At Ayobo. / Daily Tasks For A Clean Bathroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.