Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,297 members, 7,947,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:20 PM

What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. (42771 Views)

After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number / I Finally Took A Bold Step Against My Step-dad / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by Goalnaldo(m): 11:10am On Dec 22, 2020
The Op said he felt like shouting at the barman. He never did shout at him. Nigerians make Una dey calm down and read o shocked

2 Likes

Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by Avast(m): 11:12am On Dec 22, 2020
Shamelessman01:
Se mojo charity

So yesterday I decided to hangout with this lady. So we went to this bar but unfortunately due to the man united game the place was filled to brink (Don't know people still watch man u match).

So we had to look for another place that's how we saw this derelicted bar with nobody inside. We had no choice than to settle there. The only Drink they had was trophy just imagine.

So to the reason I opened this thread, am a very coded person and as I dey with the babe I just dey scope am na so this barman (he's the type that likes to form familiarity) come stand for our back dey shook mouth for our talk. I felt really angry. I felt like shouting at him, I just told the babe that we should leave after some minutes.

Like what rubbish, I came to chill codedly with babe, you dey put mouth for our yarn. so guys if this happen to you will you get angry or was I Wrong to be angry because I am an introvert?

This shit on front page.
seun

1 Like

Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by John4B: 11:12am On Dec 22, 2020
u no even get talk self
Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 22, 2020
Probably you were lying to the girl and the bar man was cutting your story short
Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by uuzba(m): 11:24am On Dec 22, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Guy, he said the bar was empty, even if they had changed seats, baba would still have continued with his unappreciated contribution to their talk grin

Na them cause trouble for their self.
They saw "derelict" bar and entered and were expecting 5 star service.
Derelict bar will give derelict service. So nothing spoil.

1 Like

Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by uuzba(m): 11:27am On Dec 22, 2020
frugal:

Lol. Before he finishes the first sentence, I would have told him "Oga thank you. You can go back to your post now". grin Which kind bar be that smiley
Correct. Simple solution..
Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by Donspicey: 11:45am On Dec 22, 2020
Macsjebs:
Na famzing things grin
Not much of a big deal as such

...My experience in the new redeem parish attended on Sunday was somewhat embarrassing but then I realized to be that 'prince charming' every lady would stylishly draw close to & start a conversation with, you only have to make your presence felt.

Initially, It was as if the many reviews Nairalanders posted on the thread on my signature are overhyped; but my experiences with ladies lately proves our alluring fragrances makes one magnetically attractive & irresistible

Indeed, the potency of our fragrances is out of this world, you could give it a try too

I was outside yesterday frm 6pm till 1am dey wait for pluto and jupiter to jam togeda bt i no see anytin......wetin happen?
Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by Bobyro: 11:54am On Dec 22, 2020
Uzomacharles:

That's why we're all different...

Your girl go know say you dey jealous and she fit use am against u bro

Wise Up Nigga
@Bolded
if him no tell you, u go still complain
what are you even saying? people like you are the reason why Nigeria is the way it is, a date needs privacy and doesn't need an extra stupid person to spoil the vibe.
Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by mrkings84(m): 11:58am On Dec 22, 2020
EzzyCarter:
What kinda barman is that? Wtf. I guess He thought he was being friendly lol . He obviously lacks courtesy. In his line of work, you only speak when spoken to or when receiving orders. Barman yen o tie moju, ko mora cheesy

I'd be pissed too but considering I'm the one steering the conversation, I trust myself to ease him out of it. I'm sure he'll pick the cue once he gets lost nd cant follow what my babe and I are saying anymoregrin .

If that fails, I'd simply jokingly tell him "oga, abeg we wan discuss family matter" he wouldn't be so stupid as to miss that as well. No need screaming at him wink

That must be a typical yuruba bar man... Those guys like talk too much....

1 Like

Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by Amumaigwe: 12:00pm On Dec 22, 2020
Shamelessman01:
Se mojo charity

So yesterday I decided to hangout with this lady. So we went to this bar but unfortunately due to the man united game the place was filled to brink (Don't know people still watch man u match).

So we had to look for another place that's how we saw this derelicted bar with nobody inside. We had no choice than to settle there. The only Drink they had was trophy just imagine.

So to the reason I opened this thread, am a very coded person and as I dey with the babe I just dey scope am na so this barman (he's the type that likes to form familiarity) come stand for our back dey shook mouth for our talk. I felt really angry. I felt like shouting at him, I just told the babe that we should leave after some minutes.

Like what rubbish, I came to chill codedly with babe, you dey put mouth for our yarn. so guys if this happen to you will you get angry or was I Wrong to be angry because I am an introvert?

........ and this rubbish made it to the front page? Nairaland should revaluate the mental health of some of her MODs.
Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 22, 2020
Donspicey:

I was outside yesterday frm 6pm till 1am dey wait for pluto and jupiter to jam togeda bt i no see anytin......wetin happen?
grin
U follow these tips: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/christmas-star-how-see-spectacular-23197845

1 Like

Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 22, 2020
lefulefu:
i feel the barman dey use style chyke the girl cheesy
but if na better bar the barman will be very professional
Na so one do me for benin that year based on say n bar wey i dey frequent. I control one smally come. So based on her stature this bar man begin assume. Me i just dey observe am as him dey rush serve me because na so them dey do anytime i show based on tip i dey drop. Imagine the bar man want take her orders him dey draw ear near her like who want kiss... Omor the knocking i give am for head him fall use table support.. Such nonsense. Which kind see finish be that na?
Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by zarakikenpa(m): 12:06pm On Dec 22, 2020
Shamelessman01:
Se mojo charity

The number of times you used 'so' in your writeup suggests you're a dramaqueen. That's the picture I have of you in my head.
Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 22, 2020
I ses nothing wrong here, it is called customers service, common curtesy, Op you be mumu.
Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by Neoteny(m): 12:14pm On Dec 22, 2020
This is neither worthy of a thread nor the front page.
Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by tellwisdom: 12:18pm On Dec 22, 2020
andrewmeddy8:
ehnn e be tins sha

Wetin this nonsense mean??
Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by Christian07(m): 12:50pm On Dec 22, 2020
Shamelessman01:
Se mojo charity

You sha don insult Man U fans na them for reason you matter when dem dey loss d match

Up Liverpool

Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 22, 2020
tellwisdom:

Wetin this nonsense mean??
guy wetin bite you
Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by brunobaba(m): 12:57pm On Dec 22, 2020
Shamelessman01:
Se mojo charity

You're a FOOL OP,i stopped reading when you asked if people watch Man Utd matches...pls reason with your head and not with your anus.
Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by biz2get(m): 1:12pm On Dec 22, 2020
Shamelessman01:
Se mojo charity

Had to see an introvert go out to have a drink with a lady .. thought you guys based indoors .? What happen this time .?
Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by TooGod247(m): 1:17pm On Dec 22, 2020
Yoruba bar man are very useless check my signature
Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by Lionelbhass(m): 1:17pm On Dec 22, 2020
I no know say mumu don full nairaland like this chei.
Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by mulerogold(m): 1:23pm On Dec 22, 2020
You no just well at all. You started dis trash by saying you dont know that people still watch Man U match?
So na you and your bush baby u want make we watch ??

You are a mumu boi.
Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by Tony142: 1:26pm On Dec 22, 2020
Fahdiga:
You don't want to share the the babe with him. OP you are stingy

you that is not stingy, give me your girlfriend WhatsApp number, let me share her with you, #idiot
Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by Fahdiga(m): 1:33pm On Dec 22, 2020
Tony142:

you that is not stingy, give me your girlfriend WhatsApp number, let me share her with you, #idiot
As you have called me idiot has all your life problems ended? are you happy now?
Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by Tony142: 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2020
Fahdiga:
As you have called me idiot has all your life problems ended? are you happy now?

OK, sorry for calling you an idiot, but send me your babe phone number since u are not stingy

may God bless u as u send it, Amen
Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by Fahdiga(m): 1:41pm On Dec 22, 2020
Tony142:

OK, sorry for calling you an idiot, but send me your babe phone number since u are not stingy

may God bless u as u send it, Amen
Ubanka
Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by Layyord(m): 1:43pm On Dec 22, 2020
You think I'll comment after you molested my club? ..... mtchwww
Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by hermesprogidy(m): 1:44pm On Dec 22, 2020
Simp of an OP. Someone who has no business with you is interfering in your private discussion, and you can't tell him off? So where did you end up? Under a tree I guess undecided

1 Like

Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by Tony142: 2:09pm On Dec 22, 2020
Fahdiga:
Ubanka

do not insult me pls, I know you are a cheerful giver, so pls give me your babe phone number
Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by izedissele: 2:10pm On Dec 22, 2020
u be poor boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? / My Wife Is Flirting With Childhood Friend Online / Slay Queen Reveals Why She Dates Only Married Men (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.