Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,089 members, 7,880,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:45 PM

When A Guy Passes By, What Do Girls Look At? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Guy Passes By, What Do Girls Look At? (81263 Views)

Men With Poor Taste In Women: This Is What Beautiful Dark Skin Girls Look Like / Guys, Stop Paying Run Girls..Look for Freaky Girls Instead. / What do most girls look out for when they are being approached by guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Guy Passes By, What Do Girls Look At? by Boxer007(m): 1:19am On Dec 23, 2020
ashewoboy:
I think they look at his money. They assess him, is this guy rich? is he wealthy? Did he come with a car? Is he a yahoo boy?cheesy. be like say na yahoo boys all these girls day date now. that is a topic for another day.

What exactly do ladies looks at when a guy passes by?

DICK SIR!!!
Re: When A Guy Passes By, What Do Girls Look At? by Nobody: 1:30am On Dec 23, 2020
Reex12:
*coughs* lefulefu
which girls?
is it nigerian girls or foreign girls
nigerian girls i guess its the type of ride the guy uses
or if he"s on foot dem go check the type of shoes he"s wearing or check his hands the type of phone he"s holding
anything that shows money cheesy would catch their interest cheesy
though not all naija babes like the comfortable ones they would be checking the guy"s attractiveness or measuring his ding dong mentally
Re: When A Guy Passes By, What Do Girls Look At? by JesusDWay(m): 1:40am On Dec 23, 2020
virginprincess:
Yea, don't know if it a gift.

Deep calleth unto deep.....you probably do if you are filled with the Spirit of God too
Re: When A Guy Passes By, What Do Girls Look At? by Nobody: 1:48am On Dec 23, 2020
Happy2020:

LoL grin

hahahahah
Re: When A Guy Passes By, What Do Girls Look At? by peacettw: 1:50am On Dec 23, 2020
His poise (being tall takes the cake), complexion (the darker the better), facial structure (well defined bony structure works best), eyes (some are blessed with sultry dreamy eyes), how fit (definitely no abdominal buldge) and dress sense.

Of course, a perfect smile is always a bonus, the icing on a perfect cake.

3 Likes

Re: When A Guy Passes By, What Do Girls Look At? by Jbleenk: 1:53am On Dec 23, 2020
virginprincess:
For me when a guy passes me the first thing i observe are his looks, his mode of dressing, lastly how responsible and holy ghost filled he is.

Na dem. Dem don show. Awo eyan holy ghost
Re: When A Guy Passes By, What Do Girls Look At? by lekki1444: 1:57am On Dec 23, 2020
Prolificgiant:
Only a lady can tell, in need of a landed property in Ogun State check my signature
I am interested whats your name ? real name not fake name
Re: When A Guy Passes By, What Do Girls Look At? by Ishilove: 1:59am On Dec 23, 2020
His butt, waist and belly.

3 Likes

Re: When A Guy Passes By, What Do Girls Look At? by lekki1444: 2:08am On Dec 23, 2020
HBB1:
Women have complemented my ass before!

Never new a guy's ass is supposed to be an asset.

Women are strange creatures!
nigga i always knew you was gay shocked grin grin grin grin grin
this nigga has fixation on his ass

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Passes By, What Do Girls Look At? by lekki1444: 2:10am On Dec 23, 2020
HBB1:

Abi o!

God bless my mum!

She will insult you if you are not well groomed no time!

Eventhough I am straight, I still stare at well dressed Men.
this nigga gayer than bobrisky

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Passes By, What Do Girls Look At? by omooba969(m): 2:15am On Dec 23, 2020
JovialJune:

I won't lie

Yes I do.

So what's your reaction when you sight short guys?
Re: When A Guy Passes By, What Do Girls Look At? by Useku(m): 2:21am On Dec 23, 2020
Ishilove:
His butt, waist and belly.

P

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Passes By, What Do Girls Look At? by Nobody: 2:22am On Dec 23, 2020
Only ugly men dey say money. If you fine like me you know they’re looking at this tall glass of chocolate milk fineness. That’s what my wife told me, she also said blind una eye look ground
Re: When A Guy Passes By, What Do Girls Look At? by kabillionaire(m): 2:41am On Dec 23, 2020
virginprincess:
For me when a guy passes me the first thing i observe are his looks, his mode of dressing, lastly how responsible and holy ghost filled he is.

so you can see how holy ghost filled a guy is JUST by observation?

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Passes By, What Do Girls Look At? by lekki1444: 2:58am On Dec 23, 2020
kabillionaire:

so you can see how holy ghost filled a guy is JUST by observation?
yes you can

1- look at the eyes, it has a shine and glitter to it yet looks very sorrowful
2-look at the method of walking ? its a very dignified and majestic way of walking
3- mode of dressing ? non conformist and loose flowing
4- skin ? glowing and clear
5=hair ? very low
6-stature ? very upright and dignified stature. great shape and healthy. no big stomach etc. usually around 6feet tall
7-speech ? very strong and dignified pattern of speaking and extremely articulate, majestic
8-car ? his focus are on the spiritual. cars are just a way to get from A to B so dont expect any fancy cars. dont expect a bad car either. good average car

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Passes By, What Do Girls Look At? by luscioustrish(f): 2:58am On Dec 23, 2020
gregyboy:

Serious mam you mean bulge, if so am going to be flagging mine these days grin

Lmao cheesy grin
Re: When A Guy Passes By, What Do Girls Look At? by Sailorsoldier1: 3:02am On Dec 23, 2020
virginprincess:
Ur last point wasn't necessary

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Passes By, What Do Girls Look At? by Sailorsoldier1: 3:03am On Dec 23, 2020
lekki1444:
yes you can

1- look at the eyes, it has a shine and glitter to it yet looks very sorrowful
2-look at the method of walking ? its a very dignified and majestic way of walking
3- mode of dressing ? non conformist and loose flowing
4- skin ? glowing and clear
5=hair ? very low
6-stature ? very upright and dignified stature. great shape and healthy. no big stomach etc. usually around 6feet tall
7-speech ? very strong and dignified pattern of speaking and extremely articulate, majestic
Lol is this a joke?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Guy Passes By, What Do Girls Look At? by lekki1444: 3:06am On Dec 23, 2020
Sailorsoldier1:
Lol is this a joke?
i added one more.go back to the post you quoted and re-quote
Re: When A Guy Passes By, What Do Girls Look At? by lekki1444: 3:08am On Dec 23, 2020
Sailorsoldier1:
Lol is this a joke?
no. if you read the bible very well and other spiritual literature's this is how they are expected to present as guided by their spirit
Re: When A Guy Passes By, What Do Girls Look At? by Sailorsoldier1: 3:08am On Dec 23, 2020
Girls love my sexy little bow-legs

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Passes By, What Do Girls Look At? by Sailorsoldier1: 3:09am On Dec 23, 2020
lekki1444:
no. if you read the bible very well and other spiritual literature's this is how they are expected to present as guided by their spirit
lol....Deceptive guys will really decieve u, shook u and run away
Re: When A Guy Passes By, What Do Girls Look At? by lekki1444: 3:13am On Dec 23, 2020
Sailorsoldier1:
lol....Deceptive guys will really decieve u, shook u and run away
bro ? if you are deceptive your spirit will deform how you look. your spirit dictates how you look. if you are deceptive your spirit will present you as a deformed human. maybe short, potbelly, bloodshot eyes, bad skin, etc etc. you cant fake this thing
Re: When A Guy Passes By, What Do Girls Look At? by Happy2020: 3:22am On Dec 23, 2020
Someone7:
They look at your money. Countless times I walked into a commercial bank and their lady tellers ALWAYS flirt when they see your account and even more when you withdraw hard currency. One even walked up to me saying it's her closing time and if I'm interested in having a drink.
Purposely took my wife to the bank and the dirty looks they were giving me.

Or ANY sign of money. An iPhone, a decent car, nice clothes/shoes, anything that could help with poverty alleviation
Re: When A Guy Passes By, What Do Girls Look At? by showafrica(m): 3:35am On Dec 23, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:
Most ladies look at your zippers .

Yea.. They like to look at the groin area and zipper for long. I usually wear Jeans (not even tight fit) I don't know what they are looking at down there.

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Passes By, What Do Girls Look At? by Tolexandre: 3:36am On Dec 23, 2020
virginprincess:
Jiiiiiiisos grin

2 Likes

Re: When A Guy Passes By, What Do Girls Look At? by cardoctor(m): 3:51am On Dec 23, 2020
Even if na baban bola Dem go check the buldge.

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Passes By, What Do Girls Look At? by victorjoe(m): 3:58am On Dec 23, 2020
virginprincess:

Do you have x-ray vision to see how responsible and Holy Ghost filled someone is on a first sighting?

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Passes By, What Do Girls Look At? by victorjoe(m): 4:02am On Dec 23, 2020
vickydankal:
1. Height
2. Dressing
3. Lips to know maybe if he smokes
4. Face (to know if he is handsome)
5. If he has a like-able spirit
6. Which will help me know if he is approachable
7. Is he born again and responsible ( Don’t worry we have a way of knowing.
8. Unconsciously imagine if he has big walking staff ( this happens once in a while if the guy passes the above tests)

All the above could happen in split seconds.

Ancestor in the game! This here is a professional.
Re: When A Guy Passes By, What Do Girls Look At? by DonroxyII: 4:02am On Dec 23, 2020
ashewoboy:
I think they look at his money. They assess him, is this guy rich? is he wealthy? Did he come with a car? Is he a yahoo boy?cheesy. be like say na yahoo boys all these girls day date now. that is a topic for another day.

What exactly do ladies looks at when a guy passes by?
I think :
Height ,

Charisma,

Complexion,

Physique

and Voice (If he is talking) !!

Woman brain is so fast that she would compute whether she likes you within 5secs ... grin

3 Likes

Re: When A Guy Passes By, What Do Girls Look At? by BigBrother9ja: 4:08am On Dec 23, 2020
StacyO:
To be candid,I admire cute,black or brown skin guys.

With responsibly shaved or well kept beards per say.
Black people don't exist by skin colour.
Re: When A Guy Passes By, What Do Girls Look At? by DrTims(m): 4:39am On Dec 23, 2020
Hmmmmm cheesy
luscioustrish:
Outfit
Height
Bulge grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ladies Wore Sexy Outfits For Their Final Year Thanksgiving Service (Photos) / 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy [ADULT ONLY] / When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.