Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,927 members, 7,946,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 11:10 AM

I Just Got The Covid-19 Vaccine. Heres A Summary Of The Safety And Effectiveness - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Just Got The Covid-19 Vaccine. Heres A Summary Of The Safety And Effectiveness (213 Views)

Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed / Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) / COVID-19: NCDC Releases Summary Of Test Numbers, States And Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Just Got The Covid-19 Vaccine. Heres A Summary Of The Safety And Effectiveness by Medikoko: 7:06pm On Dec 21, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVWLrywmrB8

In this video I break down the results that led to the approval of the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine, in an easy to digest manner. On this episode, I answer the following questions:
1) How safe is the Covid-19 vaccine? What are the reported adverse events and serious adverse events after getting the Covid-19 vaccine?
2) How many doses of the Covid-19 vaccine are needed to be immunized?
3) What is the interval between doses?
4) How effective is the full Covid-19 vaccine?
5) How effective is the Covid19 vaccine after the first dose?
6) How effective is the Covid19 vaccine by age, gender, race, and ethnicity? Is it effective in blacks?
7) What countries were the research performed?
cool What was my own experience getting the Covid19 vaccine?

Medikoko

(1) (Reply)

Note The Relationship Between Prostatitis And Masturbation In Males / Common Signs Of Bed Bugs / Nigeria Warns Against Fake COVID Vaccines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.