Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,147 members, 7,887,337 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:01 AM

I’m The Devil’s Daddy – YBNL Princess, Temmie Ovwasa Reacts To Accusation That S - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m The Devil’s Daddy – YBNL Princess, Temmie Ovwasa Reacts To Accusation That S (1954 Views)

YBNL Princess Refuses To Change Name Despite Leaving Olamide’s Label (Pix) / Temmie Ovwasa Ybnl Princess' New Look - Pictures / Temmie Ovwasa, YBNL Princess Wows In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m The Devil’s Daddy – YBNL Princess, Temmie Ovwasa Reacts To Accusation That S by Nijaplay(m): 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2020
Musical artist, Temmie Ovwasa, popularly known as YBNL Princess, has responded to a follower who tried to shame her for her new ways.

Read more.....
https://nijaplay.com/entertainment-news/im-the-devils-daddy-ybnl-princess-temmie-ovwasa-reacts-to-accusation-that-shes-now-the-devils-child/

Re: I’m The Devil’s Daddy – YBNL Princess, Temmie Ovwasa Reacts To Accusation That S by donbachi(m): 9:19pm On Dec 21, 2020
Dis girl should just hit the studio,cook some beats and give her fans something to listen.than been on social median and be killing her musical career by herself.

1 Like

Re: I’m The Devil’s Daddy – YBNL Princess, Temmie Ovwasa Reacts To Accusation That S by Jodha(f): 9:32pm On Dec 21, 2020
This girl needs help.....I think she has psychological issues...
Re: I’m The Devil’s Daddy – YBNL Princess, Temmie Ovwasa Reacts To Accusation That S by DaInferno(m): 9:43pm On Dec 21, 2020
surprisingly, am listening to her album reluctantly at the moment even though I downloaded it about a week+ , after all, na my MB I use download am. the whole stuff is just full of hate, and-everybody-must-accept-my-weird lifestyle or fk off kind of shit!
like she's trynna force herself not to care about what people think about her, yet she still has to sing about it. I don't even know how to explain it

I think she's a really toxic woman!

1 Like

Re: I’m The Devil’s Daddy – YBNL Princess, Temmie Ovwasa Reacts To Accusation That S by Netanya(f): 9:45pm On Dec 21, 2020
She really needs to go for therapy . This is a case of emergency.
Re: I’m The Devil’s Daddy – YBNL Princess, Temmie Ovwasa Reacts To Accusation That S by sugacoatedmouth(m): 12:50am On Dec 22, 2020
Netanya:
She really needs to go for therapy . This is a case of emergency.

N E T A N Y A!!! cool
Re: I’m The Devil’s Daddy – YBNL Princess, Temmie Ovwasa Reacts To Accusation That S by ednut1(m): 2:50am On Dec 22, 2020
DaInferno:
surprisingly, am listening to her album reluctantly at the moment even though I downloaded it about a week+ , after all, na my MB I use download am. the whole stuff is just full of hate, and-everybody-must-accept-my-weird lifestyle or fk off kind of shit!
like she's trynna force herself not to care about what people think about her, yet she still has to sing about it. I don't even know how to explain it

I think she's a really toxic woman!
she used to be on nairaland. She is toxic

1 Like

Re: I’m The Devil’s Daddy – YBNL Princess, Temmie Ovwasa Reacts To Accusation That S by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 22, 2020
donbachi:
Dis girl should just hit the studio,cook some beats and give her fans something to listen.than been on social median and be killing her musical career by herself.
who be her fans?
Re: I’m The Devil’s Daddy – YBNL Princess, Temmie Ovwasa Reacts To Accusation That S by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:06am On Dec 22, 2020
[size=8pt][/size]
you just can't help but wonder what went wrong with her, na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: I’m The Devil’s Daddy – YBNL Princess, Temmie Ovwasa Reacts To Accusation That S by JustCruise(m): 9:35am On Dec 22, 2020
I think she needs help but the problem is,will she accept the help when it's offered?
Re: I’m The Devil’s Daddy – YBNL Princess, Temmie Ovwasa Reacts To Accusation That S by Netanya(f): 9:56am On Dec 22, 2020
sugacoatedmouth:

N E T A N Y A!!! cool
S U G A!!!
Re: I’m The Devil’s Daddy – YBNL Princess, Temmie Ovwasa Reacts To Accusation That S by sugacoatedmouth(m): 12:04pm On Dec 22, 2020
Netanya:
S U G A!!!

Your name sounds nice

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Ozo Buys House Shows Inside Better Than Erica Nengi & Ka3na House(video) / Mercy Chinwo All Tears As Chioma Jesus Pays Her A Surprise Birthday Visit / Gistlover!!! Why Comedian Lande Is Depressed And Suicidal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.