Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,595 members, 7,888,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:57 PM

Don't Forget Any Event Anymore - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Don't Forget Any Event Anymore (552 Views)

Nokia Won't Be Making Phones Anymore! / 2go On My Blackberry Is Not Connecting Anymore / Don't Forget Any Event Without Attending (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Forget Any Event Anymore by Adenugay(m): 1:57pm On Mar 27, 2011
Sometimes when you determine to go some places or an important, church or special occasions, you found you are in habit of forgotten or become worry that you will forget? Don't worry because you can do without forgetting any events anymore, as long you have your phones on, only when your phone is off, that can resort in forgetting now. With what i have found useful since ten months now. I'm not suppose to sells this for you. But i'm really in pity situation that i can afford of selling a pure water to rich man for #200, well don't blame me, because only a few of them ever thinks of the poor people, who only struggle to have a meal in a day. I will give this information that will save your heat beat from getting high, at the same time not allowing your friends and relations of seeing you as if you deliberately absent like GEJ from the debate organise by an outsider, that eighty percent of us will never be able to watch. Interesting you need to email me to tell you the secret at WISDOMISKEY22@YAHOO.COM, i will only collect #1000 thank you. My number is 08180099682

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Trade My 2weeks Old Bold2(white) For Htc Hd2 / Blackberry Phones For Sale / Please: ! Actionable Advice Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.