Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,091 members, 7,933,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 10:48 AM

What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? (16716 Views)

Merry Christmas Nairalanders... SHOW YOUR FOOD. What Are You Cooking Today? / Man Chokes To Death During Eating Contest On Christmas Day In Uganda / Likely Dishes Nigerians Will Make On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Heineken(m): 7:21pm On Dec 24, 2020
musicproducer:

d bad over weigh d good even if i get tomorrow i cant be happy, thats just me.
lol bro na to dey cope and believe say e go better. Seriously life dey one kind o.. I'm not happy too.. Before I dey think suicide but not ehn boss, I no think am again. Anyhow anyhow e go good. And if e no good na hyn wahala... Make we dey believe sha baba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Mamayam: 7:22pm On Dec 24, 2020
Nothing.
No money.
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Agbebakun22: 7:22pm On Dec 24, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

Bae gonna be tidying up some noodles (like jellof garnished spargeti) prepared with mushin weed and a soft drink of lacersa (with Tom tom diluted inside it).. that's for breakfast.

Any sophisticated meal for lunch

And at night is gonna be banger, (clubbing) an am gonna be eating 6 kpekus of different types, from different geo-political zones (everything already planned)
Is gonna be a mad over you thing
Might be Executing it at quilox (#shina peller the main odogwu (my man) )

On 31st night gonna make sure I finished 2 bottles of champagne from (11:45pm till 11:59)
One for the codvid 19 pandemic I survived and one for the End SARS saga I survived this year!

Boss it seems lacasera and tom dey high person, I need something to feel high ray tomorrow
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 24, 2020
i'm actually very tired of food.
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Pegi23(f): 7:28pm On Dec 24, 2020
Don't know yet This Christmas is just somehow jare.
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by emmy512: 7:29pm On Dec 24, 2020
I'm tired of rice, but the things I can cook have limits
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Dcaliphate(m): 7:30pm On Dec 24, 2020
CalliDora1:
I'm making myself a dense and dark chocolate cake. With some fried croaker fish. Tired of rice.
Sweetheart, where do you live?

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Samietbig: 7:30pm On Dec 24, 2020
One big bottle of McDowells
One full bag of Arizona
Other people go provide the chow grin
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by DAramis: 7:30pm On Dec 24, 2020
Danielmegg:
jus manage cook Beans

make u use Garri sip am cheesy
No be money you go use buy am undecided

It is well jare grin
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Danny50: 7:33pm On Dec 24, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... Rice and stew for the visitor while Afang soup for myself because highness and rice are not friends at all.

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Danielmegg(m): 7:33pm On Dec 24, 2020
Heineken:
hahahahaha bro you ehn. grin
abi

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Danielmegg(m): 7:34pm On Dec 24, 2020
DAramis:
No be money you go use buy am undecided
It is well jare grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Agbebakun22: 7:34pm On Dec 24, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

Bae gonna be tidying up some noodles (like jellof garnished spargeti) prepared with mushin weed and a soft drink of lacersa (with Tom tom diluted inside it).. that's for breakfast.

Any sophisticated meal for lunch

And at night is gonna be banger, (clubbing) an am gonna be eating 6 kpekus of different types, from different geo-political zones (everything already planned)
Is gonna be a mad over you thing
Might be Executing it at quilox (#shina peller the main odogwu (my man) )

On 31st night gonna make sure I finished 2 bottles of champagne from (11:45pm till 11:59)
One for the codvid 19 pandemic I survived and one for the End SARS saga I survived this year!

Lolz... it's called test and see, not for the weak
It gives inspiration like kilode!
The inspiration can lead you to b0mb hard Aza countries like Kuwait, German and the rest

Lol baba I just dey enter the bombing level, leg never still strong, never get update and format, abeg give me some update baba Agba
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Heineken(m): 7:35pm On Dec 24, 2020
Nuyokoi:
i'm actually very tired of food.
that's too much money actually. Make God bless us too
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Danielmegg(m): 7:36pm On Dec 24, 2020
Danny50:
As calabar boy wey i be... Rice and stew for the visitor while Afang soup for myself because highness and rice are not friends at all.
make u put Small Weed inside d Rice n Stew

so dem ur visitors sef go High cheesy
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:36pm On Dec 24, 2020
Pounded Yam and White soup (Afia efere) with better and plenty obstacles. wink

4 Likes

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by MrToothBrush: 7:37pm On Dec 24, 2020
I'ma not sure yet
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by ikeno(m): 7:38pm On Dec 24, 2020
beef and rice for my frds and customers to show my appreciation for their patronage even though this year has been so challenging.we still nid to celebrate life and giv thanks to God for keep us alive.
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Godpikin4real(f): 7:39pm On Dec 24, 2020
[quote author=jidestroud post=97395206]...
[/
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Petyprincess(f): 7:40pm On Dec 24, 2020
I plan on cooking jollof but a large portion, because i plan on sharing it to some kids tomorrow also.

I will be doing it with the help of my mum.

4 Likes

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by dissybling(f): 7:42pm On Dec 24, 2020
nothing..it will be like a normal day
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by DavSagacity(m): 7:43pm On Dec 24, 2020
Friend Rice . Peppered beef Chicken and Gizzard
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by hstar: 7:43pm On Dec 24, 2020
Nothing
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 24, 2020
Dcaliphate:

Sweetheart, where do you live?

I live in wonderland cool
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by queenfav(f): 7:44pm On Dec 24, 2020
Nothing o ... Would have made fried rice,no ginger to cook probably because Hubby isn't home from work.I have gotten invites for xmas food.Na visitation get me tomorrow.New year, it's going to be a buffet affair in my house.I'll go all out and cook up a storm.

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by queenfav(f): 7:45pm On Dec 24, 2020
ikeno:
beef and rice for my frds and customers to show my appreciation for their patronage even though this year has been so challenging.we still nid to celebrate life and giv thanks to God for keep us alive.
chei,wahala for who no be your customer.Nice idea!

1 Like

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by polimaf(m): 7:46pm On Dec 24, 2020
Shredded goat meat fried rice
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Bgboi(m): 7:46pm On Dec 24, 2020
Nothing much sha oo

Just gonna look for joint nd see if there have isiewu nkwobi nd correct chilled palmwine or o'mpa for compliments smiley smiley
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Danny50: 7:47pm On Dec 24, 2020
Danielmegg:
make u put Small Weed inside d Rice n Stew

so dem ur visitors sef go High cheesy
hahaha you get mind o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Kriss216: 7:49pm On Dec 24, 2020
Palema007:
Honestly, I don't know.....

So this year I decided to do something different, to celebrate Christmas alone, away from my family. But here I am, lost to what to cook or how to go about celebrating Christmas alone. Every food suggestions I came up with were all turned down by Me. grin

I tired oooo, shey I won't run home like this? grin . No! I refuse to give up angry . Will definitely be taking myself out tomorrow, can't cook food I won't eat.
Merry Christmas to you, Ariza.
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by GreyBlood: 7:49pm On Dec 24, 2020
I've nothing left in the refrigerator and I no even get any atom of strength to cook anything.

I might just take bread in the morning, eat brunch at my brother's place and get whole-grilled chicken for myself at Hubmart in the evening. I don't also want to litter my house with people. I just need this solitude and calm celebration.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Do You Eat With Yam? / Foods/Delicacies From Other Tribes That You Love / Expired Foods Can Still Be Eaten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.