Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,109 members, 7,910,013 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 05:21 PM

Give This Administration An Award. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give This Administration An Award. (445 Views)

Wike & Wife Share A Kiss After He Received An Award At A Ceremony (pics/video) / Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? / Here Is The Moment Atiku Used An Award As Microphone. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give This Administration An Award. by mekaboy(m): 12:21am On Dec 22, 2020
For me i will give this administration the award of the most confused administration Nigeria ever produced.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give This Administration An Award. by yarimo(m): 12:37am On Dec 22, 2020
For me and majority of nigerians we give it award of EXCELLENT

3 Likes

Re: Give This Administration An Award. by plaindealer: 1:30am On Dec 22, 2020
Nigeria will be saving N28billion yearly, partly used in importing cooking gas, as FedGovt has completed the largest LPG Storage Facility in Benin City. The plant which will be launched tomorrow, would cut 260,000 metric tonnes of LPG imports from USA, and create loads of jobs.

You Igbos are irrelevant.

For the first time in our history, we are commissioning major projects left and right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give This Administration An Award. by plaindealer: 1:32am On Dec 22, 2020
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You Igbos and @useless PDP are invited to join us tomorrow as we commission this major project.

Thanks..

2 Likes

Re: Give This Administration An Award. by GMBuhari: 5:36am On Dec 22, 2020
you are talking project this project that, while we applaud the projects and shhhit

we talking about welfare , na who dey alive dey enjoy project ,

we talking about absurd policies , na who dey alive dey dey register NIN for NIMC office

we talking absurdities , how can train to northern state 12+ hours cost 1/4 of tickets to the south about 6 hours different , is the train for the north alone

a whole lot of nonsense is going down in this administration

USA is paying average of 600$ to citizens in Nigeria , they using palliatives to do party give away and you think that's Ok ??
Re: Give This Administration An Award. by etrouble: 7:24am On Dec 22, 2020
Best Administration in Infrastructure Development since independence to date. What all past Administrations since independence cannot do, Buhari is doing it.

Most Blood Sucking Administration since after the Civil War. It’s like this Administration is sacrificing Nigerians to the gods of Ogun, Sango, Oya, Obatala, Aiyelala and Esu Odara.

Highest Inflation Rate even higher than what obtained during the Civil War and World Wars.
Re: Give This Administration An Award. by mekaboy(m): 7:38am On Dec 22, 2020
Close border open border nk achievement.
Re: Give This Administration An Award. by oguns222: 7:44am On Dec 22, 2020
yarimo:
For me and majority of nigerians we give it award of EXCELLENT

You are right Jo. Buhari deserves excellence for subjecting your region to banditry.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Give This Administration An Award. by etrouble: 7:55am On Dec 22, 2020
mekaboy:
Close border open border nk achievement.

This is really sad. I was very hopeful that we will achieve something but got disappointed by Buhari once again

1 Like

Re: Give This Administration An Award. by capitalzero: 7:56am On Dec 22, 2020
yarimo:
For me I will give it award of EXCELLENT
Speak for yourself
Re: Give This Administration An Award. by etrouble: 7:57am On Dec 22, 2020
capitalzero:

Speak for yourself

He is speaking from the psychiatric hospital
Re: Give This Administration An Award. by mekaboy(m): 10:22am On Dec 22, 2020
Only 10 children kidnapped. Over 100 kidnapped.

Army rescued school children, police rescued school children, we are negotiating with terrorists via miyeti allah. I spoke with terrorists and told them to release school children without a penny ane they said ok.
Re: Give This Administration An Award. by mekaboy(m): 12:42pm On Dec 22, 2020
Re: Give This Administration An Award. by Ahmeduana(m): 1:31pm On Dec 22, 2020
Disasterous award.

(1) (Reply)

Shame/ Dubai And International Bodies Have Exposed Buhari (video) / Sowore Upgrades To An Internationally Recognized Label / Have You Seen Your President This Month?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.