Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,943 members, 7,949,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 11:34 PM

A Clearer View Of Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Clearer View Of Life (282 Views)

What Is God's View Of Smoking? / Pastor Dana Coverstone's New Revelation Makes The Future Clearer / Having A Clearer View Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Clearer View Of Life by jonatoye(m): 5:38am On Dec 22, 2020
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: A Clearer View of Life

WORD FOR TODAY
Sometimes our eyes need to be washed by our tears so that we can see life with a clearer view again. Your experiences in life are meant to give you a clearer view of life!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Most assuredly, I say to you that you will weep and lament, but the world will rejoice; and you will be sorrowful, but your sorrow will be turned into joy." (John 16:20 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whatever makes a man weep will likely not to be forgotten by him. When the Lord is set to establish the feet of His people for a definite purpose; He takes them on a path that will teach them various phases of life and the efficacy of His power. When life's situations get out of hand we tend to weep. In life, we cannot but weep, however, there is an assurance that all our sorrows will turn to joy.

When Joseph was sold into Egypt as a slave and when he was implicated and thrown into prison; his heart will be sorrowful and possibly weep for several days. However, he later came to the understanding of the purpose of his ordeal and the goodwill of God towards him. Afterwards, he wept but at that time it was the tears of joy and fulfilment.

Submit yourself to God and learn from every process He takes you through; at the appointed time your weeping will turn to laughter.

+ Has the Lord at any time turned your weeping to laughter?

Lord! I appreciate your goodwill towards my life; turn my weeping to laughter and my shame to Glory in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Emphasis
It is practically impossible to have a clearer view of life without weeping!!!

Have a Joyful Tuesday!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

A Curious Look At The Last Two Verses Of The Book Of Revelation / Who Can Interpret This Dream For Me / How Has God Help You In A Specific Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.