Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,197 members, 7,873,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:28 PM

How Shedrack Nwode & His Fiancee Were Killed By Umahi’s Aide - PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Shedrack Nwode & His Fiancee Were Killed By Umahi’s Aide - PDP (20665 Views)

Group Exposes Cement Roads Done By Umahi In Ebonyi (Pictures) / Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ / Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Shedrack Nwode & His Fiancee Were Killed By Umahi’s Aide - PDP by Godpikin4real(f): 4:16pm On Dec 22, 2020
Really?
Politics in Nigeria is bloody.
Re: How Shedrack Nwode & His Fiancee Were Killed By Umahi’s Aide - PDP by habymi: 4:17pm On Dec 22, 2020
I smell lies

2 Likes

Re: How Shedrack Nwode & His Fiancee Were Killed By Umahi’s Aide - PDP by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:19pm On Dec 22, 2020
Angelfrost:
This kind of lie sha....

I know Nigeria politicians are all barefaced liars, but what PDP did up there is beyond ignoble, malicious, and plain stupid!

Sigh... PDP is indeed dead and gone!!! Tueh!!! undecided
*Sigh*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Shedrack Nwode & His Fiancee Were Killed By Umahi’s Aide - PDP by Karemarealty288(m): 4:19pm On Dec 22, 2020
Why I like Ebonyi politics is that its a replica of what is happening in National politics.... The North and South...when the chips are down..line will be drawn....make my words..Umahi will loose despite his good works...Ebonyi politics is Clannish(Majority vs Minority) Ezzi,Ezza, Efiom, Ohaokwu, Nkalagu, Ivo etc vs the old Abia..... grin grin Okopsi, Afikpo etc

1 Like

Re: How Shedrack Nwode & His Fiancee Were Killed By Umahi’s Aide - PDP by prigoz(m): 4:20pm On Dec 22, 2020
Simplyleo:
I'm not bothered if pdp decides to continue lying as if their lives depend on it. If they like, let them lie that their ancestors were rendered impotent by gov Umahi, that is their bloody business. Afterall, FFK and Peter Obi are members of the useless party.

What bothers me is, why will pdp be foolishly assuming that all Nigerians are as crude, foolish and stupid like ipob lunatics? Because this report will only make sense to only ipob miscreants. But for human beings with working brains, this is nothing but bunkum.

Kill a man and fiancee because he refused to shout APC, haba, small small na. undecided
Your mumu don do , now receive sense

1 Like

Re: How Shedrack Nwode & His Fiancee Were Killed By Umahi’s Aide - PDP by Miracle2020: 4:25pm On Dec 22, 2020
MadamExcellency:

Must you comment on every thread even the one you know nothing about?

Are you from Ebonyi State or on ground in Ebonyi State?
umahi that never killed a fly for 20 yrs when he was in PDP has now turn a murderer abi? At least God gave you that brain to think, don't allow any idiot to fool you. He don't need to be in ebonyi state before knowing the truth. A party that is known for lies, propaganda and corruption, nothing will surprise me.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Shedrack Nwode & His Fiancee Were Killed By Umahi’s Aide - PDP by Whitecoal711: 4:26pm On Dec 22, 2020
All this old men eh
atimes we youth suppose dey beat those ones wey no get conscience,any where we see them
Re: How Shedrack Nwode & His Fiancee Were Killed By Umahi’s Aide - PDP by Miracle2020: 4:28pm On Dec 22, 2020
MadamExcellency:

Must you comment on every thread even the one you know nothing about?

Are you from Ebonyi State or on ground in Ebonyi State?
Is this Ebonyi forum? As far as you bring it to nairaland don't expect everyone to be as foolish as ipob miscreants, they are the only people that that swallow anything coming from PDP and Namdi kanu.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Shedrack Nwode & His Fiancee Were Killed By Umahi’s Aide - PDP by vioment: 4:46pm On Dec 22, 2020
Some names are working, not to better Nigeria, but to finish Nigeria.

Guy, go better propaganda training school.

I don't know Umahi personally, but I know that he is busy engineering the formerly last place ebonyi, to a respectable space today, Nigerian level development. A little bit above mediocre.

I don't think Umahi has time for this rubbish.

If you break the law and he np pardon you, that is not a crime on umahi's part.

Cid need to do their work in solving this issue but not umahi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Shedrack Nwode & His Fiancee Were Killed By Umahi’s Aide - PDP by DSC7: 4:56pm On Dec 22, 2020
Wats d name of d senior aide dat shot him
Re: How Shedrack Nwode & His Fiancee Were Killed By Umahi’s Aide - PDP by realstars: 5:03pm On Dec 22, 2020
Miracle2020:
umahi that never killed a fly for 20 yrs when he was in PDP has now turn a murderer abi? At least God gave you that brain to think, don't allow any idiot to fool you. He don't need to be in ebonyi state before knowing the truth.
Umahi Has Join Evil Party, So He Has Started To Practice Evil.

1 Like

Re: How Shedrack Nwode & His Fiancee Were Killed By Umahi’s Aide - PDP by Simplyleo: 5:53pm On Dec 22, 2020
g0tze:

Don't mind the dirty lunatic
Mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: How Shedrack Nwode & His Fiancee Were Killed By Umahi’s Aide - PDP by Ianunle: 6:01pm On Dec 22, 2020
U
Re: How Shedrack Nwode & His Fiancee Were Killed By Umahi’s Aide - PDP by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 22, 2020
Simplyleo:
I'm not bothered if pdp decides to continue lying as if their lives depend on it. If they like, let them lie that their ancestors were rendered impotent by gov Umahi, that is their bloody business. Afterall, FFK and Peter Obi are members of the useless party.

What bothers me is, why will pdp be foolishly assuming that all Nigerians are as crude, foolish and stupid like ipob lunatics? Because this report will only make sense to only ipob miscreants. But for human beings with working brains, this is nothing but bunkum.

Kill a man and fiancee because he refused to shout APC, haba, small small na. undecided
low, beneath,lesser human
Re: How Shedrack Nwode & His Fiancee Were Killed By Umahi’s Aide - PDP by Feggie3: 6:20pm On Dec 22, 2020
Am a PDP partisan and I don't like Umahi's defection. But PDP make una take this lie easy abeg!!!!
Re: How Shedrack Nwode & His Fiancee Were Killed By Umahi’s Aide - PDP by kelechi50: 10:20pm On Dec 22, 2020
post=97327219:

Only swines can believe this crap and propaganda.
We are going to say the same thing if it happens to be APC members that were kill for refusing to shout Power to the people!
They were shot dead execution style just for refusing to say 'Change'?
Who does that?
Do they even know the meaning of execution-style murder?
God punish liars and propagandists.
May they never end well in life for all the mayhem they are causing 24/7 all over our nation.

Again, Rumours are spread by fools and believe by idiots.
(Quote this comment if you know you are one)

That is why it will be better for you to keep calm and wait like a responsible person before commenting on certain issues before your hands put you into big trouble online
You are number one fool and idiot and what's soever you support weather good or bad will surely befall you. That's the law of karma

1 Like

Re: How Shedrack Nwode & His Fiancee Were Killed By Umahi’s Aide - PDP by Yorubaskullmine: 6:05am On Dec 23, 2020
kelechi50:
You are number one fool and idiot and what's soever you support weather good or bad will surely befall you. That's the law of karma

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Campaign Raises Alarm Over Takeover Of Hotels By Yahaya Bello / Photos As President Buhari, Baru, Kyari Meet In Abuja / CBN Accuses EndSARS Campaigners Of Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.