Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,064 members, 7,906,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 07:22 PM

My Opinion; How Would You React If Your Brother In Law Was Treating Your Sister. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Opinion; How Would You React If Your Brother In Law Was Treating Your Sister. (195 Views)

How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? / I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister / 'I Have Been Sleeping With Your Brother' – Wife Tells Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Opinion; How Would You React If Your Brother In Law Was Treating Your Sister. by LordFarquaad(m): 3:38pm On Dec 22, 2020
Re: My Opinion; How Would You React If Your Brother In Law Was Treating Your Sister. by LordFarquaad(m): 3:44pm On Dec 22, 2020
First off, I want to assert that I am not a woman beater nor do I condone such disdainful act, but this could be a classic case of ‘’see me see wahala’’ and at such one should strive to be as logical as possible and less sentimental

Secondly, I’m a firm adherent that people have dissenting perspective and outlook of various situation and these dissimilar point of view is hinged on a myriad of functions which include but not limited to race, gender, tribe, religion and political affiliations or academic and financial zenith or even things as nugatory as skin color, height, weight, temperament. These diverse and peculiar routes we emanate from shape our standpoint in life hence, we have divides less complexly alluded to as opinions, but maturity is acknowledging and respecting these opinions and if need be scrutinizing and impugning constructively. Suffice is to say, if MR A see the numeral six (6) as nine and MR X perceives the numeral nine (9) as six, it simply means that their different characters, likes and dislikes makes them to see the world differently.

On impulse, the maximal inclination of any loving brother is to shield his sister from the apparent and imminent danger, sincerely, this would be my first thought but the form with which you execute this natural impulse may or mayn’t be the most pragmatic reaction given the situation. If you decide to use violence let us examine the eventualities that may spring up in engaging in a melee with your sister’s husband shall we.

A. In the process of the scuffle he kills you, brother in law kills brother in law. This will definitely make nairaland frontpage

B. In the process of the scuffle you kill him, you just killed your sister’s husband, you just killed your niece/nephew father, pause and think what would that child think of you the uncle that murdered his/her father.

C. Assuming after the whole fracas hussy and wifey settle their problem with umunna or intense sex you really think you would be comfortable visiting that your brother in law in his/their home after all the gbas gbos.

With the infinitesimal knowledge I have accrued in my existence on earth I firmly avow that the most cogent thing to do in such a case is to restrain your brother in law in the most gentlemanly form and counsel your sister to quit that contraption notwithstanding whatsoever resolution agreed between both families. I t would be grossly emotional to fight with a married man in his family house over an internal family issue.

Whilst perusing the thread I am reacting to yesternight some persons where questioning if you would allow just anybody to maltreat your sister, make no mistake, he is not just anybody he is her husband whom she consciously, conspicuously, and wholeheartedly decided to get married to and stay in such abusive marriage (reasons best known to her) he is not just some random dude at the car park messing around with our beloved sister. If you are looking for recompense gather boys and beat him at night. Lol grin grin

I would be sharing some personal experiences which corroborates my stance that one shouldn’t violently dabble in to people relationship affair.
Schooling at the Rivers state university there was a certain community youth leader with small stature (you know short man devil) that had a side chick that resides in my off campus lodge, this guy had a couple gas stations and was into some dodgy oil deals and knew a few grass root politicians so yes he was fairly rich, the only downside was that he uses this babe for punching bag workout. On a faithful afternoon when their usual little argument turned to gbas gbos there was this certain guy that intervened and dealt the hell with the useless woman beater in a bid for retribution this youth leader corralled baggas and dey bam boys (a sect of cultists) to treat the guys fvck up although not with the intent to kill but unfortunately for him in the process of beating him with machete they severed this poor boy spine the bros left leg is presently paralyzed.

My second story is a little bit personal regardless I will divulge, frankly my dad has never so much as slap my mom before but a certain time I observed that he was hooking up with girls on facebook I had his FB passcode cos I was the person that opened his fb account for him, I decided to take things into my hands and as a 14 year old boy I thought I was fighting for my beloved mother, I confronted my father and we got into a heated fight which I regret. The crazy thing is that my oldest aunt peacefully mediated with my parents and all hatchet has been buried between my mom and dad as in they are very cool but up until filing this article there has been a strain on my relationship with my father that seems almost irreparable I just because I become too emotional and dabbled violently. If I had known what I know now I would have found a means to settle their rift amicably. While some ladies may argue that I am now a grown up man that see spousal infidelity on the part of the man as a pushover I beg to differ.

Conclusively, I tell ladies that no man wakes up and begin to lash you with a belt, it starts by showing subtle hostilities, little arguments which are inescapable as a couple turns to ‘’will you shut up there’’, ‘’don’t you know I am the man’’, ‘’I will slap you’’ and once there are no form of objection on the part of the female it metamorphose into ‘’two brain resetting slap’’ before snowballing into ‘’AJ VS FURY’’ grin grin grin grin. Women constantly make the excuse of children, or protecting the sanctity of the marriage just know that your children will not be happy you died in a marriage to make happy. And for my fellow men just pray to get a good woman with bridled tongue……
Re: My Opinion; How Would You React If Your Brother In Law Was Treating Your Sister. by meobizy(f): 3:56pm On Dec 22, 2020
Okay. Now run along.

(1) (Reply)

Most Families Don't Know Why Hospital Bills Are Expensive And How To Avoid It. / Resilience Guide For Parents And Teachers / Secrets Of Successful People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.