Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,110 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:06 AM

I've Been A Victim Of Love: A True Life Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Been A Victim Of Love: A True Life Story (210 Views)

I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts / Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I've Been A Victim Of Love: A True Life Story by SibaKeAkwaibom: 6:19pm On Dec 22, 2020
I was shocked. I asked about the guy she left me to follow, she told me they were no more. This was unbelievable. I didn't want to ask what transpired between them, because I knew that as usual, the guy only came along to use her and he did that successfully. And other guys and men also came and went away after getting what they wanted. She told me her results came out, but she failed all of those four courses again, which means she has to wait to write them again next year, and if luckily she passes, she'll go for service in 2022. She also told me she had applied for about five jobs and after each interviews, no one has called her.
Love And Prayer: My Life Story
https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=fcc127738f258b731bb8c148afd4186d&news_entry_id=s13ea82db201222en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_f5f468f4-2856-4b76-b106-ce4387256565&from=news

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Want Children But No Marriage As A Man: USE A SURROGATE / Buy Herbal Sex Pills For Men / Meet Codedklos The Stingy Men Association Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.