Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,212 members, 7,873,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:41 PM

Amotekun Combs Oyo Forest, Goes After Female Quarry Worker’s Abductors - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun Combs Oyo Forest, Goes After Female Quarry Worker’s Abductors (25261 Views)

Amotekun Combs South-West Forests For Fleeing Terrorists From The North-West / EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette / Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun Combs Oyo Forest, Goes After Female Quarry Worker’s Abductors by Neddstark: 10:02pm On Dec 23, 2020
T9ksy:

There's already war in Nigeria. Quit disabusing your mind.

A country with 5millions of its inhabitants, dwelling in IDP (Internally Displaced people) camps all over the land for years and unable to return to their homeland whilst about 100k, are in adjoining ountries like Niger, Chad and Cameroon, and you still believe, there's not already war in such a country?

Casualties in the past 5 yrs range in 6 figures. May I suggest you wake up from your slumber and smell the blasted coffee!

We are at WAR and the govt is unable and unwilling to protect us. So, it's either we die fighting or the same fate that befell the rjce farmers, awaits us all in the country.

The (fulani) government of Nigeria will later come out to heap blame on the dead for not getting "security clearance" from (fulani) military chiefs before going to some parts of our ancestral land

Oga go buy AK47.
Re: Amotekun Combs Oyo Forest, Goes After Female Quarry Worker’s Abductors by T9ksy(m): 10:09pm On Dec 23, 2020
Neddstark:

Oga go buy AK47.

Fortunately, I don't reside in the country. My concern is premised on my yoruba people who are still obsessing about 2023 presidential election.
Re: Amotekun Combs Oyo Forest, Goes After Female Quarry Worker’s Abductors by Jahwinaboy(m): 10:10pm On Dec 23, 2020
RealLordZeus:

And why should the Yoruba be bothered with the above.
When amotekun is being formed I can remember all the mockery, but the southwest form an alliance and solve it out, although the present outfit is a watery version of what we expect but at least better than nothing.

If the battle canes as you predict, then it's SE vs army, not the entire south.

I personally will not stick my nose to help ppl that seems to bore hatred towards me. (Although this part usually makes me confused, coz I've got a lot of Igbo friends in reality that are actually ppl I can rely, ppl who live and have business in southwest , but the level of hatred here is second to none)

Until South Easterners understand that "a unified south is at their best interest and proper reconciliation with their immediate neighbours is their best shot at getting what they want" it is them vs North

Well spoken
Re: Amotekun Combs Oyo Forest, Goes After Female Quarry Worker’s Abductors by Neddstark: 10:19pm On Dec 23, 2020
T9ksy:

Fortunately, I don't reside in the country. My concern is premised on my yoruba people who are still obsessing about 2023 presidential election.

ok
Re: Amotekun Combs Oyo Forest, Goes After Female Quarry Worker’s Abductors by pacespot(m): 1:39am On Dec 24, 2020
chatinent:
This should be an underground operation and not broadcast.

The abductors will flee.

Because na eye service den dey do, den must tell the media everything wey happen
Re: Amotekun Combs Oyo Forest, Goes After Female Quarry Worker’s Abductors by calcal: 1:59am On Dec 24, 2020
Charmingrascal:
Dear Omoluabis at home and abroad, Amotekun need to be well armed, they need sophisticated rifles not "shakabula".

Nigeria is a war zone and Amotekun need the support of every omo Odua to protect our land from these blood sucking Fulani elements.

Please let us support Amotekun, they need ammunition.

Somebody should tell Tinubu that his Presidential ambition race should not overshadow his interest for a better Yoruba Nation.
He should forget Presidency because the way things are going 2023 is not assured for Nigeria.

Yorubas "sidon look" attitude is enough, get your guns, arm Amotekun, war is coming.

Buhari's Army and DSS will soon go after ESN and that will eventually bring war that might spread across the Nation.
It will be the South vs Fulani or maybe North.

Yoruba ronu oo!!

I am on your side. I have my AK12 ready.
Re: Amotekun Combs Oyo Forest, Goes After Female Quarry Worker’s Abductors by lozanni(m): 2:26pm On Jan 30, 2021
erico2k2:

Jesus go come 1st

It can happen with strenuous effort on the part of everyone involved.
I hope you are doing fine over there, given the Covid issue with the attendant lockdown.
Re: Amotekun Combs Oyo Forest, Goes After Female Quarry Worker’s Abductors by erico2k2(m): 2:47pm On Jan 30, 2021
lozanni:

It can happen with strenuous effort on the part of everyone involved.
I hope you are doing fine over there, given the Covid issue with the attendant lockdown.
well we will see.nah I'm in 9ja like dis eating fresh fishlol

Re: Amotekun Combs Oyo Forest, Goes After Female Quarry Worker’s Abductors by lozanni(m): 2:51pm On Jan 30, 2021
:
erico2k2:

well we will see.nah I'm in 9ja like dis eating fresh fishlol

cheesy Welcome home. East or west, home is the best.
Re: Amotekun Combs Oyo Forest, Goes After Female Quarry Worker’s Abductors by erico2k2(m): 2:53pm On Jan 30, 2021
lozanni:
:

cheesy Welcome home. East or west, home is the best.
Nah so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NNPC Spends ₦1.35bn Annually On 36 Employees / Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State / Senators And Reps Earn N6.78bn Annually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.