Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,667 members, 7,889,175 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 02:19 AM

Toyin Saraki Pens Emotional Letter To Late Brother, Dapo Ojora - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Toyin Saraki Pens Emotional Letter To Late Brother, Dapo Ojora (16067 Views)

Photos From The Service Of Songs For Dapo Ojora / Dapo Ojora's Family Announces Funeral Arrangements / Dapo Ojora Commits Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Saraki Pens Emotional Letter To Late Brother, Dapo Ojora by tillaman(m): 7:33am On Dec 23, 2020
God rest his soul
Re: Toyin Saraki Pens Emotional Letter To Late Brother, Dapo Ojora by Mindlog: 7:42am On Dec 23, 2020
001spice:
I just dnt understand why pple keep writting letter to sum1 that is dead.

It helps in healing as it is a technique in grief therapy.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Pens Emotional Letter To Late Brother, Dapo Ojora by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 23, 2020
She seems most affect it is not easy to loss a love one. It feels like your spirit would depart that very moment... it is understandable.... Death would always come, God knows I am kukuma waiting for it everyday there is nothing to fear about it.

I hope the police are still investigating sha... I don't know who awash the media with suicide theory.
Re: Toyin Saraki Pens Emotional Letter To Late Brother, Dapo Ojora by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:15am On Dec 23, 2020
Sleep on as we are but shadow and dust
Re: Toyin Saraki Pens Emotional Letter To Late Brother, Dapo Ojora by zoedew: 8:18am On Dec 23, 2020
The suicide brought you pain. That’s the truth! Your delusion portends even more pain for you and members of your family - the living and yet unborn who will be reading witnesses some day in the future.
Re: Toyin Saraki Pens Emotional Letter To Late Brother, Dapo Ojora by OJURONGBE1(m): 9:14am On Dec 23, 2020
His death was a sad one.
You see the widow acting like she truly cared but reverse is the case. Rumour has it that, she was the cankerworm in their marriage, always threatening to leave, took the custody of their children.
He domesticated the late man, ran over and denigrated him for many years . Imagine, a man you shared 3 grown up children with : embarassed
Advise to the young bloods out 'cha, never commit or marry a woman or man you'll have to keep impressing to stay in your marriage.
Never, ever !
If the love you're getting in return does not commensurate with the one you gave out . Move!

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Pens Emotional Letter To Late Brother, Dapo Ojora by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 23, 2020
Who wan read this letter now ? The dead or the living ?
Re: Toyin Saraki Pens Emotional Letter To Late Brother, Dapo Ojora by RUKKYPRINCESS: 10:25am On Dec 23, 2020
chatinent:
He will call.

The dead will answer.

The will live again by His command.
Song 151
Re: Toyin Saraki Pens Emotional Letter To Late Brother, Dapo Ojora by leaculpa: 10:57am On Dec 23, 2020
Omg I did not know this was Tara Ojoras dad. She is the lady in white, with her siblings in the last picture, shes next to her husband.

She just got married to Awolowos grandson last year. May her dads soul rest in peace. So sad.
Re: Toyin Saraki Pens Emotional Letter To Late Brother, Dapo Ojora by nnekaike(f): 11:22am On Dec 23, 2020
chatinent:
He will call.

The dead will answer.

The will live again by His command.
are you a JW
Re: Toyin Saraki Pens Emotional Letter To Late Brother, Dapo Ojora by chatinent: 12:15pm On Dec 23, 2020
nnekaike:
are you a JW

Yes.
Re: Toyin Saraki Pens Emotional Letter To Late Brother, Dapo Ojora by petitejolie(f): 1:28pm On Dec 23, 2020
OJURONGBE1:
His death was a sad one.
You see the widow acting like she truly cared but reverse is the case. Rumour has it that, she was the cankerworm in their marriage, always threatening to leave, took the custody of their children.
He domesticated the late man, ran over and denigrated him for many years . Imagine, a man you shared 3 grown up children with : embarassed
Advise to the young bloods out 'cha, never commit or marry a woman or man you'll have to keep impressing to stay in your marriage.
Never, ever !
If the love you're getting in return does not commensurate with the one you gave out . Move!
no wonder, if ure not careful you will think toyin is the wife of d late man. It seems dey just left d main wife on her own and focus on who really loved him and who's hurts seems justified.
Re: Toyin Saraki Pens Emotional Letter To Late Brother, Dapo Ojora by petitejolie(f): 1:31pm On Dec 23, 2020
uruba23:
She seems most affect it is not easy to loss a love one. It feels like your spirit would depart that very moment... it is understandable.... Death would always come, God knows I am kukuma waiting for it everyday there is nothing to fear about it.

I hope the police are still investigating sha... I don't know who awash the media with suicide theory.
so its not suicide
Re: Toyin Saraki Pens Emotional Letter To Late Brother, Dapo Ojora by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 23, 2020
petitejolie:
so its not suicide
We wait till after investigation,i still can't imagine a successful man with successful friends and a beautiful daughter would end his life like that when he should be looking forward to seeing his grand child or children.
Re: Toyin Saraki Pens Emotional Letter To Late Brother, Dapo Ojora by nnekaike(f): 5:09pm On Dec 23, 2020
chatinent:

Yes.
no wonder, we are same.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Abiodun Posts Lawyers To Police Stations To Curb Illegal Detention / Prepare To Receive, Distribute 6,100MW Of Electricity In 6 Months, FG To Discos / How Old Is Nigeria? 99 Or 53?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.