Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,865 members, 7,931,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 02:41 PM

Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos (55008 Views)

Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House / Captain Matthew Ekeinde Flies Erica Ahead Of Her 27th Birthday (Photos) / Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by sammysmiles(m): 8:43am On Dec 23, 2020
Welcome to page 2

2 Likes

Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by tollyboy5(m): 8:43am On Dec 23, 2020
gaius01:

Lol cheesy

Too me she looks better than those naked ladies dressing in the name of fashion. Her cleavage wasn't shown that much, atleast it cover it partially. It's just the upper shoulder, it's too open.

Everything has change, people now reprobate the morals of the old times. So unfortunate !

Personally it's hard to see a wife material in all this immoral clothes ladies dress in this days.
I've seen ladies who are programmer dress that way and it doesn't make them less intelligent.

We have too many pervert here. Some men can't even be close to a lady in a pool without getting stimulated

1 Like

Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by tollyboy5(m): 8:45am On Dec 23, 2020
Latidoh1:
lol. Men are moved by what they see
No carry that your review come here o.

Destiny Etiko remains the sweetest.
Is that an excuse for being a pervert? undecided
Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by sammysmiles(m): 8:46am On Dec 23, 2020
Bigggloadofcum:
See those hips.

Damn!

I'll go all day on this woman without matching my break pad.

Rumours has it that she has a very hard bumbum though. That's a discouraging factor for me.

It has to be so soft and bouncy. No greater pleasure than riding a fat, soft and bouncy bumbum from behind.
See the nonsense this 1 is typing

1 Like

Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by tollyboy5(m): 8:46am On Dec 23, 2020
VEXT:

Shut up, if u have nothing to say.... He is right!!!!
How is ladies dressing dressing a problem? sad
Misplaced priority everywhere
Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by meobizy(f): 8:49am On Dec 23, 2020
I don’t know this Nairaland actress.
Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by givv: 8:51am On Dec 23, 2020
queenbetsy:
okay, we've seen her...

hey you! yes, you! Not all of us like to paint our faces or nails.
As a matter of fact, I kinda feel uncomfortable with it...
good for you then, but you would agree with me that lots of your folks are so phony. Fake hair, fake eyelashes, fake nails, face painted like a clown. It makes me sick, God help me find a real woman.
Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by illicit(m): 8:52am On Dec 23, 2020
NEIGHBOUR:
which shape is the second pic?
Looks like her hips are where her knee is suppose to be shocked
Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Angelfrost(m): 8:52am On Dec 23, 2020
Happy birthday to her.... If she claims to be an actress, then more acting highlights to her career.
Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by wherewere2wear(f): 9:02am On Dec 23, 2020
Sonnobax15:
One thing is to be curvy and dressed up in a seductive way,but it's another thing to find a man who'd be ready to take the risk of taking someone like her to the altar

I no go fit

This lady is married, if am not am not wrong she got married early this year or late last year
Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Liposure: 9:07am On Dec 23, 2020
givv:
good for you then, but you would agree with me that lots of your folks are so phony. Fake hair, fake eyelashes, fake nails, face painted like a clown. It makes me sick, God help me find a real woman.
artificial beauty is the trick now. Most of these chicks are ordinary without makeup and acessories. if you want to see a naturally cute girl wake up early in morning.
Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Sonnobax15(m): 9:10am On Dec 23, 2020
wherewere2wear:

This lady is married, if am not am not wrong she got married early this year or late last year
She get luck...
Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by potent5(m): 9:11am On Dec 23, 2020
Twenty seven.

Karrima:
Twenty gini?
Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Numerouno94(m): 9:19am On Dec 23, 2020
Bigggloadofcum:
See those hips.

Damn!

Rumours has it that she has a very hard bumbum though. That's a discouraging factor for me.

It has to be so soft and bouncy. No greater pleasure than riding a fat, soft and bouncy bumbum from behind.
grin
Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by annyz: 9:30am On Dec 23, 2020
NEIGHBOUR:

Very disgusting snaky shape.
Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by FashionCookie(f): 9:30am On Dec 23, 2020
NEIGHBOUR:
Either waist trainer don shift or, she's heavy. Me sef confuse for the shape.
Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Easybela(f): 9:34am On Dec 23, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin celebrities always claiming under 30,27 my foot grin
Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Mac12(f): 9:38am On Dec 23, 2020
Sonnobax15:
One thing is to be curvy and dressed up in a seductive way,but it's another thing to find a man who'd be ready to take the risk of taking someone like her to the altar

I no go fit

Bro she's married na, thats why they say one man food, another man poison.
Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Sonnobax15(m): 9:41am On Dec 23, 2020
Mac12:

Bro she's married na, thats why they say one man food, another man poison.
She's just lucky,unlike others who end up being single for life..

1 Like

Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Mozegee: 9:45am On Dec 23, 2020
Not only 27,this girls no dee fear God for their lies.she would have said she is 20
Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by stillmaticOG(m): 9:46am On Dec 23, 2020
This ass set o
Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by omoolababs(m): 9:47am On Dec 23, 2020
Bigggloadofcum:
See those hips.

Damn!

Bro!!! That your last paragraph, I dey tell u
Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Trogge: 9:51am On Dec 23, 2020
If its not their boobs, it's the ass or make-up. Pls ladies don't you have any other things to offer. Have seen women that have and created wealth, they don't expose their body. They use their brains not body.
Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by scholes23(m): 9:51am On Dec 23, 2020
Abunmgb:
27 years ?? cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

The thing weak me, maybe na acting age
Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by scholes23(m): 9:52am On Dec 23, 2020
Kingsbridge:
27 ko 38 ni

Maybe OP wanted to type 37
Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by naijadrivablog: 9:54am On Dec 23, 2020
27yrs old Na wa for lai
Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Sixfeetbelle: 11:18am On Dec 23, 2020
chatinent:
What is this new fashion of exposing the upper cleavage chamber?

I remember when our ladies hide anything on their chest. I wonder why the world is just the opposite.

Theres no satisfying you men so we don't bother anymore. See a lady well covered and yet you must still find one flaw to point out. Tuehh
Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by PureMe01: 1:09pm On Dec 23, 2020
JayDaily:
well, wealth and fame are just 2 different things.

when you're wealthy, most times you don't time for some unnecessary show ups
nonsense consolation
Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Alexaonfleek: 1:34pm On Dec 23, 2020
givv:
[s][/s]good for you then, but you would agree with me that lots of your folks are so phony. Fake hair, fake eyelashes, fake nails, face painted like a clown. It makes me sick, God help me find a real woman[s][/s].
Be deceiving yourself undecided
You secretly like it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Harrysong On COZA Pastor Bidoun: A Bigger Battle Against The Church Is Coming / Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Wizkid Cropping Him Out Of A Photo / Wizkid Vs Chris Brown: Who Rocked The 'dashiki' Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.