Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,954 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:34 AM

MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December - Investment (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December (67197 Views)

Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? / MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) / MBA Forex Changes Maturity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by boyjo: 1:09pm On Dec 24, 2020
Feggie3:
Bro with what am earning here am gonna earn x10 of it with lesser time to spend at work. I also need to have a change of environment and interact with people with different broader mentality.... It has a great toll on one's mental psyche. Abeg Naija na see finish...
But why Arab?
I hear say them dey do people shege.

Make I mention you for one thread wey I dey follow. Try read all the comment.
Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:12pm On Dec 24, 2020
sammhi:

What you wrote makes a lot of sense
But you mistaken one aspect :
You expect that MBA would only use investors money to trade forex only ..No financial institution will only trade forex or one deal on 9n trade. Banks use your deposit to trade forex , loans, buy shares , buy bonds , etc
With amount of money MBA has , it won't get involved in jsut forex, they may have diversity into other businesses ...It same all over
Dangote has sugar, cement , etc But started with just one ....

They should come out clean by opening their books.

From the financial account of the banks you will know the amount made from forex, fees, ATM, loans, advisory services etc.

What was the content of the MOU of MBA? Did they tell investors that they will be involved in forex, investments, real estate and others.

Are they registered by SEC to receive money from the public as a fund manager? Who is the custodian of the funds? Who are the Trustees to the investment? How often does MBA share their fact sheets with investors and the public? How often does MBA send reports of the fund performance to SEC?

5 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by Fibonacci88: 1:12pm On Dec 24, 2020
The crash of MBA will teach a lot of person lessons the bitter way. A close pal has 2m trapped in the scheme. He was always taunting me when he gets monthly ROI and telling me am wasting energy trading myself for small profit. He is the same person now disturbing me to come teach him how to trade. I never get him time but he must pay me equivalent of two months ROI before I go even agree to give am videos or follow am talk about training. Nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by Phrankin(m): 1:15pm On Dec 24, 2020
SmartPolician:

Greedy people are the world's richest people!
you're oversimplifying the matter. It should be "greedy and smart people are the world's richest people" greedy and dumb people become prey to the greedy and smart people.

4 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by Phrankin(m): 1:19pm On Dec 24, 2020
SOFTENGR:

Your analogy is not correct.
Do forex trading companies keep their money at home?
All monies are still domiciled in the bank.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by Bbbwings: 1:26pm On Dec 24, 2020
grin cheesy grin
Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by general111(m): 1:26pm On Dec 24, 2020
CsRockefeller:

O boy! See d biggest fool on earth right now. You are a dump old man.
God bless you sir
Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:28pm On Dec 24, 2020
general111:
Mr Op, that info is the pure truth..
The federal government are just trying to save the banks from further colapse.they have limited the amount of money mba can payout per day which is why they keep having issues paying peoples money..MBA is threatening to go to court as i speak now..
People no save their money in banks anymore, they take it to forex trading companies.
Where does the forex trading companies save all the money?

7 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by Truth234(m): 1:30pm On Dec 24, 2020
MyGeneration:
Forex trading is real, am doing a masters in the UK though not on forex, I personally took it upon myself to research on it from our library.

This year lots of forex companies were supposed to cash out because of happenings.

Almost every news that gets out has an effect on forex, if oil price rises or fall it has effect on forex, even corona had effect on forex, even endsars protest had effect on forex, even oyigbo issue had effect on forex. The issue here is from the federal government.

Since they are limiting payment by mba forex deliberately they are low key trying to save it in order to save banks from collapsing.

The government knows if banks collapse under their watch it would be a national disaster so they go for d vulnerable target MBA Forex

You are researching the foreign exchange market in the world's financial hub and the largest retail forex trading nation, the United Kingdom, and believed the bolded? How much is MBA daily turnover? Bigger than Dangote Cement, Nigeria's most capitalised company? MTN Nigeria, the second most capitalised company that CBN will restrict its payment?

So MBA meagre revenue is what will collapse Nigeria's most capitalised sector? Has MBAforex done over N500 billion turnover like Zenith Bank in three months? That is just one bank.

MBAforex is going the way of other Ponzi schemes. No business sustained 30 per cent monthly ROI. Even Dangote with all his successes didn't do that in the last two years.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by Feggie3: 1:31pm On Dec 24, 2020
boyjo:

But why Arab?
I hear say them dey do people shege.

Make I mention you for one thread wey I dey follow. Try read all the comment.

Yea seen the thread.... Well I plan raising some money there and move over to Canada or UK and seek for permanent citizenship.

Saudi Arabia pay us in a highly lucrative manner with largesse bonuses. At least as testified by my colleagues over there and they provide us with an enabling working environment...

Financial expectations from fam and friends is quite overwhelming. Man gats push out...

Am a Junior Medical Dr. Just finished my internship...
Thanks for that mention though I really appreciate.... Still gonna study the thread..

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by sircrabo: 1:35pm On Dec 24, 2020
Forex is not Scam,has never been scam and will never be Scam. People have abused the word ' Forex'.Most Ponzi schemes and HYIP hide under the Guise of Forex to defraud people but that doesn't mean Forex itself is scam.

Majority of Nigerians are ingrates. What is bad that a company said they won't be able to pay for a short period? All those people trooping to their office to cause panic, let them comeout and tell us how long they've been with MBA and whether or not they've not been getting their ROI's before now.

Nigerians too get bad belle. Anything we don't understand how it works, we begin to bad mouth it.

MBA business model is still intact and the Forex market is still open for the professionals to make money and the unprofessional to loose. What leads to collapse of investment companies like MBA is "PANIC". B the time investors start puling out their fund out of panic, there will be little or no Capital for the company to trade with and that's what will lead to its collapse. Not that Forex has collapsed.

How many times have you visited a banks ATM and there was no money in all their machines or network was Bad ? Did it translate to the Banks collapse.

Na we dey take our hand spoil beter thing.

I don't work with MBA nor have investment with them but let's learn to be a bit patient.

I trade Forex successfully and contemplated trading for people at a time but had to drop the idea because of people's bad mouth. When they'll be reaping the dividends, you won't hear FEM, but just give a little excuse and watch unnecessary Panic and insult,

MBA suffered what we call " Draw Back " and they need a lil more time to recover. They probably invested a lot in dollar and watched it crash after us election and the 2nd wave of covid-19 in America.

If you invested in MBA, relax and be hopeful that by January you will get ur money. I hope you will also come online to share ur testimony when you get paid ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by boyjo: 1:38pm On Dec 24, 2020
Feggie3:
Yea seen the thread.... Well I plan raising some money there and move over to Canada or UK and seek for permanent citizenship.

Saudi Arabia pay us in a highly lucrative manner with largesse bonuses. At least as testified by my colleagues over there and they provide us with an enabling working environment...

Financial expectations from fam and friends is quite overwhelming. Man gats push out...

Am a Junior Medical Dr. Just finished my internship...
Thanks for that mention though I really appreciate.... Still gonna study the thread..

Ah! You be Dr.
Ride on.
Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by RealEzee(m): 1:44pm On Dec 24, 2020
deflover:

I NO DEY LIE NA
ONLY THIS MONTH...LESS THAN 2 WEEKS I DON USE SMALL CASH..PULL OUT 1.3M

BUT DEM NO DEY WANT PERSON LIKE ME
NA CROWD DEM DEY LIKE grin grin grin
grin na small small e dey start na, I'm pretty sure mba guys also started d same with you been solo before peeps got confidence to let them handle trades for them, e b tins bro, before these peeps for here go talk say forex and crypto na fraud
Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by BlackfireX: 1:45pm On Dec 24, 2020
omojesu202:

that's how ponzi are, they'll keep denying reality until its impossible to deny again. leave him

grin
The way he will be turning in his bed at night, and how jumpy he will be when whenever his phone ring...

Bottom line.... They are all duped

Entering the new year with HBP grin
Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:46pm On Dec 24, 2020
MyGeneration:

Mba doesn't pay 30% it's 15%

Making 180% per annum.

Instead of getting money from the public, don't you think Maxwell should have gotten a loan from the bank at between 25% to 30% per annum and he will keep 150% to himself rather than sharing the returns with his investors

7 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by Donfx(m): 1:47pm On Dec 24, 2020
lagonovo:

FOREX is not Ponzi but Ponzi could be disguised as FOREX.
I am surprise that many are hear displaying their ignorance.
Forex does not have any relationship with ponzi.
But some one can use forex name to organize ponzi.Ask G guys.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by Mac2016(m): 1:50pm On Dec 24, 2020
BlackfireX:
I talk am o...

Hey hey Nigeria no dey hear word..
Their ears are plugged with their own greed

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by RealEzee(m): 1:54pm On Dec 24, 2020
Theoutsider:

Jesus cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Because if you are getting 30% they have to be getting 70% and its just not realistic.

You are only processing on the peanut part of the brain.

Put money in smiley money comes out cool with absolutely no understanding of the system.
my goodness no jonz, u r given 30% on ur ROI, that's doesn't mean they are keeping 70% man, they can as well make tons from ur investment but d deal is u r given 30% ROI on ur own investment, they already highlighted what they do with your money to trade, las las your own is do wetin ur heart n mind fit carry,banks say they do business with ur eg forex yet they can do anything that seem to bring in profits for them and give u an agreed sum of returns on ur own money kept with them gbam , simple business kwa I wonder were the talk of they keep 70% came from?
Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by Truth234(m): 1:55pm On Dec 24, 2020
MyGeneration:

Mba doesn't pay 30% it's 15%

If you believe any business in a third world country, presently in a recession, can do a 180 percent ROI per year. Then I don't know what to say.
Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:55pm On Dec 24, 2020
MyGeneration:

Go him instagram or twitter page go ask am

The question is this, does it make business sense to trade using investors fund at a cost of 180% per annum, when you can easily use bank funds at between 25% and 30% per annum?

4 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by Tango123: 1:55pm On Dec 24, 2020
MyGeneration:

A friend of mine owns a forex trading firm, the guy started trading from home then expanded in less than 2years. He now lives in a very nice car In lagos and drives a benz.

He has never defaulted in his payments, this news if it happens it will affect forex in Nigeria as a whole, think of the implications

Ask that friend of urs whether he makes 15 percent solid returns guaranteed.

If he does, i bet u he is a scammer or yahoo guy disguising as forex trader for acceptability in society.

Dont get me wrong. There are legitimate forex traders. Sometimes they make profit. Sometimes they make losses.

But that friend of urs cannot take money off u, and promise u 15 percent guaranteed returns.

Even that amout of returns should make people think twice. Profit on forex is in fractions. U buy dollar at say 400, u sell 403 or 404. How many percent is that. Is that not 1 percent?

For u to make 15 percent profit in forex, something drastic must happen in forex market, like government devaluation, like serious jump in oil prices, like war, like Brexit, like coronavirus. Those things dont happen everyday.

And because those things happen rarely, the normal returns on forex is about 1percent or 2 percent. If u trade in volume, that 4 naira profit per dollar in my example above could become 4 million naira (if u traded 1 million dollars), not because the percent is higher, but because of volume. The percent remains 1 percent.

Dont forget that there are losses on some days too

Tell me how someone can then promise u 15 percent, and u believe it.

MBA was and remains scam

6 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by ChibeKs(m): 1:57pm On Dec 24, 2020
sircrabo:
Forex is not Scam,has never been scam and will never be Scam. People have abused the word ' Forex'.Most Ponzi schemes and HYIP hide under the Guise of Forex to defraud people but that doesn't mean Forex itself is scam.

Majority of Nigerians are ingrates. What is bad that a company said they won't be able to pay for a short period? All those people trooping to their office to cause panic, let them comeout and tell us how long they've been with MBA and whether or not they've not been getting their ROI's before now.

Nigerians too get bad belle. Anything we don't understand how it works, we begin to bad mouth it.

MBA business model is still intact and the Forex market is still open for the professionals to make money and the unprofessional to loose. What leads to collapse of investment companies like MBA is "PANIC". B the time investors start puling out their fund out of panic, there will be little or no Capital for the company to trade with and that's what will lead to its collapse. Not that Forex has collapsed.

How many times have you visited a banks ATM and there was no money in all their machines or network was Bad ? Did it translate to the Banks collapse.

Na we dey take our hand spoil beter thing.

I don't work with MBA nor have investment with them but let's learn to be a bit patient.

I trade Forex successfully and contemplated trading for people at a time but had to drop the idea because of people's bad mouth. When they'll be reaping the dividends, you won't hear FEM, but just give a little excuse and watch unnecessary Panic and insult,

MBA suffered what we call " Draw Back " and they need a lil more time to recover. They probably invested a lot in dollar and watched it crash after us election and the 2nd wave of covid-19 in America.

If you invested in MBA, relax and be hopeful that by January you will get ur money. I hope you will also come online to share ur testimony when you get paid ?

Well said bro. Na bad belle full this thread
Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:58pm On Dec 24, 2020
Truth234:

If you believe any business in a third world country, presently in a recession, can do a 180 percent ROI per year. Then I don't know what to say.

You dey mind the guy, paid agents to launder the image of Ponzi operators

I wonder why Nairaland didn't bring all these Ponzi threads the the front page, so that informed people will advise people about the dangers of Ponzis and other High Yield Investment Schemes

4 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by Tango123: 2:00pm On Dec 24, 2020
ChibeKs:

Well said bro. Na bad belle full this thread

If u invested it mba, lick ur wounds and move on. Ur money is gone for good
Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 24, 2020
SavageResponse:

Bitcoin is not legal tender in Nigeria!

Can you insist on making payment with bitcoin in Nigeria to a merchant?
Yh, with Patricia
Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by Tango123: 2:03pm On Dec 24, 2020
Truth234:

Don't mind d guy. 15percent per month ooo. Meaning 180 percent in a year. In forex, that the most u make is fractions of a percent . People and greed.

Anyone with money in mba, ur money is gone. Move on. It was a pyramid scheme.

No legitimate forex company can promise u guaranteed 15 percent interest in a month.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 24, 2020
THE BEGINNING OF THE END

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by ChibeKs(m): 2:07pm On Dec 24, 2020
Tango123:

If u invested it mba, lick ur wounds and move on. Ur money is gone for good
Though i didn't invest my money there. But that's not enough reason not to be patient as an investor or you start bad mouthing a business that have been paying its investors for more than 2 years. Besides some here still testify that they received their ROI for the month. So give the company time, they only said they are on break for Xmas

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by deflover(m): 2:09pm On Dec 24, 2020
RealEzee:
grin na small small e dey start na, I'm pretty sure mba guys also started d same with you been solo before peeps got confidence to let them handle trades for them, e b tins bro, before these peeps for here go talk say forex and crypto na fraud

WELL U HAVE A POIUNT
BUT ME DEY CASH OUT NOW
MY BEST IS STILL 2017 WEY I CASH OUT $24K
NOW NA STEADY 1KEUROS I DEY COLLECT WEEKLY
MONEY DON FINISH THIS WEEK
LEKKI DEY CHOP MONEY OH
BUT I DEY BRACE UP FOR NEXT YEAR WEN I GO DEY PICK 10K EUROS A MONTH OR MORE
MAKE DEM DEY SEE FRAUD
WE GO DEY CASH OUT

FX NA SURE MAGA AND I DON LOCK AM grin grin grin

SEE FIRST ALERT wink wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 / The Death Of MMM / How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.