Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,527 members, 7,937,493 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 06:30 AM

Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) (39308 Views)

Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robber Caught & Burnt Alive In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robber Caught & Burnt In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 11:20am On Dec 24, 2020
Kirinwa:

Akwa ibom is not igbo.
Go school, you refused.
I don’t blame him though because people from the North and West see south south as Igbos
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by myhael79: 11:22am On Dec 24, 2020
don't for get sey when Una do Una own Finnish police officer go do em investigation so partakes get ready
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 11:28am On Dec 24, 2020
That one with turning stick is an Afonja from ogun State, he only came there to do his own stealing... Human heads are like trophy games in west , You see the way he was turning it around , the next thing the head will disappear into tin air, they must watch him very closely....

Afonja Amaka
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by alllivesmatter(m): 11:36am On Dec 24, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Why are igbos so intolerant

Yet they can't burn those looters

We aren't Igbos Sir. I wish we were because of how industrious they are and very independent. But we aren't. Get your facts straight. Akwa Ibom State and Cross River States aren't Igbos.

And yes...we hardly tolerate criminals. We Hardly and we are very good at setting examples with scapegoats. We are.

2 Likes

Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by alllivesmatter(m): 11:37am On Dec 24, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
I've said it before and I will say it again, akwa ibom people are stupid, foolish, barbaric and backward, imagine just car battery? and their governor is stealing billions and they are praising him, this is pathetic!

Akwa Ibom People are....Thank you Chief. Thank you. What's next?
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by AlphaStorm: 11:43am On Dec 24, 2020
EVIL PEOPLE...!!!!!
WHY BURN AND DECAPITATE YOUR FELLOW HUMAN

WE DESERVE THE ANGER OF GOD IN FORM OF CORRUPT POLITICIANS.
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by smoke9910(m): 11:49am On Dec 24, 2020
Emperor4tune:
I lay a curse on those whoose hands led to the dead of this young man,for they have taken a life they cant make,look at the blood of a man who they claim stole a battery littered upon the earth,look at the flesh of a man been roasted like yam in broad day light,the man they just killed and condemend may be clean & better than them,even the book of liviticus has stated standard inwhich God wrote down himself & in a case like this according to biblical principles,the thief should be beaten & left to return or pay damages he has cost,not to take his life,when wrong things happen the society jubilate without taking time to see & think deep,it is quite obvious that young man may never be a thieve but out of persuation & situation beyong every control,pressure mount upon him which may lead him to where he is now.how many of the people looking at his burnt body will gladly offer that young man assistance if he told them his problem when he was breathing..YAhVEH Elohim is greater than them & the end will tell beter.
You are wise brother, we forget that there is redemption for every man and it is not our right to take someone's life out of judgment
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by DimIsaac10(m): 11:52am On Dec 24, 2020
I detest robbery but shouldn't it have been proper they handed him over to the appropriate authorities...
All of them should be arrested ASAP.
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by rachytenny2(f): 12:10pm On Dec 24, 2020
This is so uncalled for cry
Just a car battery.... arrrggghhhhh!
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by tasceige(m): 12:16pm On Dec 24, 2020
That guy in red with a stick is in trouble.
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by Fantazy(m): 12:21pm On Dec 24, 2020
Why are people so wicked?
Burning their fellow human like this Just because of car battery? don't they have human feelings?
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by crazycrypto710: 12:34pm On Dec 24, 2020
That's inhumane, I don't condone stealing in anyway, but why this? E no reach to take anyones life.
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by NaMeAboki: 12:46pm On Dec 24, 2020
They call herdsmen who kill because of cow worth nearly 200k animals but will kill because of common battery worth less than 20k - what hypocrisy!
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by frog12: 12:53pm On Dec 24, 2020
the MAN know if they catch am, they go BURN am alive and he still go STEAL!
the beating was ENOUGH, then hand him over to POLICE. sign of the times, these robbers have been terrorising people everyday, so you kill anyone.
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by Ballow09(m): 12:54pm On Dec 24, 2020
This akwa ibom people are wicked, see as they burn this person
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by AKzee(m): 1:00pm On Dec 24, 2020
I don't like this. Jungle justice shouldn't be one of the one thousand ways to die. SPIT.
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 24, 2020
If I should talk now, they will attack me. But the truth will always remain the truth; just as stealing is bad, jungle justice is bad as well. You burn somebody for stealing a car battery? how foolish! If he was a ritualist or a kidnapper, it is still fair. If God should treat us according to our own sins, the whole earth will become nothing but ashes. Some law breakers deserves second chance.
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by lekki1444: 1:32pm On Dec 24, 2020
Donspicey:

Come mk i pray for you....
OH OK DEM FORCE AM OPEN STEAL YOUR BATTERY
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by jimb(m): 1:37pm On Dec 24, 2020
obiekunie2:
Damn!

humans are evil!

some will still steal some of the body parts to eat as they did to those policemen killed and burnt during endsars protest!

you see how that one is checking out the skull - next he will abduct it.

see girls are even there! and they are all happily inhaling the smoke of the burn body - call them cannibals and they will abuse you and deny it!

in my next life i will definitely not come this jungle called africa!

Tufiakwa!

Till now I av not seen the video of the police burnt during end Sars protest, pls can you help me with it via whatapp or something
07036430602 whatapp
Thanks
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by EdiskyHarry: 1:49pm On Dec 24, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
I've said it before and I will say it again, akwa ibom people are stupid, foolish, barbaric and backward, imagine just car battery? and their governor is stealing billions and they are praising him, this is pathetic!
Committing a falacy of hasty generalization has shown how foolish you are, your Education is nothing but useless to your self and ur surrounding.
You are so pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by thelish(f): 2:08pm On Dec 24, 2020
Benards:

Bros no worry, one day because of just ordinary phone, one idiot go forget dagger for your belle.....

Back to sender?!!
I dash ur belle d dagger
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 2:13pm On Dec 24, 2020
EdiskyHarry:

[s]Committing a falacy of hasty generalization has shown how foolish you are, your Education is nothing but useless to your self and ur surrounding.
You are so pathetic.[/s]
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 2:15pm On Dec 24, 2020
Idamond:

Me and my tribes are worthless and backward idiot, cow.

I will must be rob before this year ends. mumu person like me
Your dreams shall come to past worthless dog eater
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by Samanza89: 2:15pm On Dec 24, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:

"Fallacy of hasty generalization" don't you think it would have been honourable to use the word "some" or "most", I'm from Akwa Ibom and please next time you select your words because you can't generalize a norm.

Last year my car battery was stolen in broad day light as at 1:15pm less than 20mins I packed, I couldn't imagine the pains and disappointment I experienced but I let it slide.

PS: I don't support jungle justice and not every Akwa Ibomite deserve those derogatory words you used up there. Stay blessed man!

1 Like

Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 2:33pm On Dec 24, 2020
Samanza89:

"Fallacy of hasty generalization" don't you think it would have been honourable to use the word "some" or "most", I'm from Akwa Ibom and please next time you select your words because you can't generalize a norm.

Last year my car battery was stolen in broad day light as at 1:15pm less than 20mins I packed, I couldn't imagine the pains and disappointment I experienced but I let it slide.

PS: I don't support jungle justice and not every Akwa Ibomite deserve those derogatory words you used up there. Stay blessed man!
You are the only sensible person that quoted me, I'm actually sorry for generalizing, I've corrected it now, stay blessed too

1 Like

Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by Obagreatdatoye(m): 2:38pm On Dec 24, 2020
This is too bad...just for ordinary battery!!!...everyone involved in this lych ...should b arrested immediately!... Check my signature jare
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by Samanza89: 2:39pm On Dec 24, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
You are the only sensible person that quoted me, I'm actually sorry for generalizing, I've corrected it now, stay blessed too

It is well! More blessings my brother!

1 Like

Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by Godbless3(m): 3:26pm On Dec 24, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:
But when politicians stealing their money comes, they'll be hailing them. Fooools

He should have gone to steal from the polithieftians and we would be hailing him.
In as much as i hate jungle justice, i knew this will become and option in Akwa Ibom since after the EndSARS issues when if you ring police station to report and they will justify that SARS was ended so the caller should deal with the problem alone.
Its will happen often untill government make these police to do their duty.
Its my state and i hope they act now before it become a daily occurance.
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by buzorcharles(m): 3:29pm On Dec 24, 2020
Kriss216:
Akwa Ibom and Cross Rivers are no-go area for Thievery.

This photo is horrible. Wetin diz albino dey look

Abeg pity the albino their eyes no dey focus easily
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by buzorcharles(m): 3:30pm On Dec 24, 2020
majamajic:
Fairly used car battery of 5k

Can I see the pic and what's ur location
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by ThreeEyedRaven: 3:54pm On Dec 24, 2020
Godbless3:

He should have gone to steal from the polithieftians and we would be hailing him.
In as much as i hate jungle justice, i knew this will become and option in Akwa Ibom since after the EndSARS issues when if you ring police station to report and they will justify that SARS was ended so the caller should deal with the problem alone.
Its will happen often untill government make these police to do their duty.
Its my state and i hope they act now before it become a daily occurance.
You're right. We have complicated problems
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by wiseone28: 4:08pm On Dec 24, 2020
airminem:
I've said it before and I will say it again, akwa ibom people are stupid, foolish, barbaric and backward, imagine just car battery? and their governor is stealing billions and they are praising him, this is pathetic! Ikillbroke-hoes undecided
And nobody still like your stupid comment..

I know how you will feel offline..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Who Sells Soaps As Phones In Lagos Traffic Arrested (pic) / Police Discover Many Wraps Of Cocaine Hidden Inside A Traveler’s Hair / Nigerian Man Masterminds Multi-million Naira Fraud From Kuje Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.