Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,478 members, 7,901,340 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:45 AM

My Question To Public University School Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Question To Public University School Students (165 Views)

What Do You Regret Not Doing In Your University/School Days? / Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Attend A Public University / Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Question To Public University School Students by Risentouch(m): 11:57am On Dec 23, 2020
From lockdown to ASUU strike which has finally been called off today after 9 months.
As a student at home all these while.
1) What impact have this stay at home made to your life positively or negatively?
2) Do you think schooling is worth it again in Nigeria?
3) What have you been able to achieve and loose during these long period?
4) Lecturers said they are fighting for your good, how true do you feel this claim is?
5) What do you think will happen next because I heard that the strike was called off with condition (although am yet to confirm this) or should we take it that the news today as a scam?
6) Lastly, what is the hope of our tertiary institutions in the nearest future?
I need your candid opinions....

(1) (Reply)

Even In Festive Mood, Do What Chidi Did, When Time And Tide Run In Your Favour / Accounting/erp Software Training / Official JAMB Change Of Course & Institution Form 2020/2021 Session Announced.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.