Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,810 members, 7,872,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:55 PM

Rarara, 'APC Musician', Accused Of Eloping With A Married Woman - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rarara, 'APC Musician', Accused Of Eloping With A Married Woman (21004 Views)

Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney / Court Summons Rarara For ‘Camping Married’ Woman / Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rarara, 'APC Musician', Accused Of Eloping With A Married Woman by Sirajzakmohd(m): 2:18pm On Dec 23, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Rarara, 'APC Musician', Accused Of Eloping With A Married Woman by AFONJACOW(m): 2:18pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sai Barbar people this is what they knw best to do... Jubrin eloping with our money to Sudan why Rarara eloping with someone wife, who knows who Aisha Buhari elopoted with to Dubai kiss undecided undecided
Re: Rarara, 'APC Musician', Accused Of Eloping With A Married Woman by alizma: 2:19pm On Dec 23, 2020
Duridadi:
.... Yoy wey get Shame & Integrity ! Wetin you be for Naija ? grin grin grin
He is a front page "commentor" on nairaland
Re: Rarara, 'APC Musician', Accused Of Eloping With A Married Woman by Duridadi: 2:19pm On Dec 23, 2020
alizma:

He is a front page "commentor" on nairaland
grin grin grin
Re: Rarara, 'APC Musician', Accused Of Eloping With A Married Woman by Queenserah26(f): 2:19pm On Dec 23, 2020
grin Abeg I no fit laugh
Re: Rarara, 'APC Musician', Accused Of Eloping With A Married Woman by bikefab(m): 2:20pm On Dec 23, 2020
Perhaps he learnt from his paymasters.
Re: Rarara, 'APC Musician', Accused Of Eloping With A Married Woman by JoseGonsalves(m): 2:25pm On Dec 23, 2020
bikefab:
Perhaps he learnt from his paymasters.
Definitely political
Re: Rarara, 'APC Musician', Accused Of Eloping With A Married Woman by Kobicove(m): 2:25pm On Dec 23, 2020
This is a frivolous case undecided
Re: Rarara, 'APC Musician', Accused Of Eloping With A Married Woman by Juventus4life: 2:30pm On Dec 23, 2020
Omihanifa:
Politically motivated trial undecided

What's the big deal in featuring a married 20yr old woman in a music video angry ?
Northern Nigeria and hypocrisy are Siamese twins

So far he didn't kidnap the woman I don't see anything wrong in what he did angry

You can read but comprehension is your main obstacles.

The husband said he doesn't know the whereabouts of his wife which means she left home without his consent but just of a sudden she appears on a music video that surfaced on TV and internet.
Re: Rarara, 'APC Musician', Accused Of Eloping With A Married Woman by Arespect10: 2:31pm On Dec 23, 2020
nijaomegacode:
But they can have sex with 11 year old girl.

Compare to the number of rapists in your region, fucking girl at even age of 5
Re: Rarara, 'APC Musician', Accused Of Eloping With A Married Woman by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 23, 2020
APC musician grin grin

cc lzaa yarimo bamite UnbanEbenezar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rarara, 'APC Musician', Accused Of Eloping With A Married Woman by Mummymahdi(f): 2:32pm On Dec 23, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

North and Funny News... Everything is wrong in this News,

20 year old already married

A grown Adult whose career is to sing praises of President Buhari grin

A court of law ordering the Nigerian Police Force to investigate useless issue of wife jilting an Husband and appearing in a Music video of new lover

Down your place u believe girls hardly finish sec schl as virgin's but it amazes u if 20yrs old girl is married. Pls which one is more decent?
Re: Rarara, 'APC Musician', Accused Of Eloping With A Married Woman by Exc2000: 2:35pm On Dec 23, 2020
Mummymahdi:

Down your place u believe girls hardly finish sec schl as virgin's but it amazes u if 20yrs old girl is married. Pls which one is more decent?

Virginity and Marriage ain't same

Child bride risk VVF, Poverty due to lack of economic skill

And for your information Northerners start having sex much earlier and that's a verifieble fact

1 Like

Re: Rarara, 'APC Musician', Accused Of Eloping With A Married Woman by Omihanifa: 2:40pm On Dec 23, 2020
Juventus4life:

You can read but comprehension is your main obstacles.

The husband said he doesn't know the whereabouts of his wife which means she left home without his consent but just of a sudden she appears on a music video that surfaced on TV and internet.

Nevertheless, how is it the fault of the musician that she eloped from her husband undecided

Are you now saying that artistes should now start doing background checks on women/ girls that wants to feature on their music videos
Re: Rarara, 'APC Musician', Accused Of Eloping With A Married Woman by FarahAideed: 2:42pm On Dec 23, 2020
Nothing good can come from APC !!!!! Please APC prove me wrong for once

1 Like

Re: Rarara, 'APC Musician', Accused Of Eloping With A Married Woman by IgboWarlord(m): 2:46pm On Dec 23, 2020
He should be sought out and summarily executed...Hypocritical religion practised by hypocritical people.
Re: Rarara, 'APC Musician', Accused Of Eloping With A Married Woman by obiekunie2: 3:06pm On Dec 23, 2020
very cool music.

nice dance-able beatings.

this one go done be billionaire as serious money will be dropping from all the northern politicians he is praising.
Re: Rarara, 'APC Musician', Accused Of Eloping With A Married Woman by Mummymahdi(f): 3:11pm On Dec 23, 2020
Exc2000:

Virginity and Marriage ain't same

Child bride risk VVF, Poverty due to lack of economic skill

And for your information Northerners start having sex much earlier and that's a verifieble fact

That's a blatant lie and u know it, u can say something else about the north but not immor

ality at its peak. VVF can happen to sec schl girl that bCome pregnant earlier and 20yrs isn't underage oga

Y I talk about virginity is because up there 14yrs to 17yrs is busy having sex here and there has lost it and can b pregnant, isn't 20yrs married having sex legally more better?
Re: Rarara, 'APC Musician', Accused Of Eloping With A Married Woman by baby124: 3:13pm On Dec 23, 2020
This rarara can cause confusion in Boko Haram camp. Always in the news for one problem or the other.
Re: Rarara, 'APC Musician', Accused Of Eloping With A Married Woman by michoim(m): 3:32pm On Dec 23, 2020
A musician is a musician, which one is APC musician? IPOB/PDP never cease to amaze me in their display of satanic hatred...always looking for a fault like a devil.
Re: Rarara, 'APC Musician', Accused Of Eloping With A Married Woman by careytommy37(m): 3:35pm On Dec 23, 2020
TruthHurts1:
grin

You see, 2020 has been a terrible year for the y*nsh kissers in the BMC.
Their normal 30k allawee has been reduced to 10k so man pikin is using another man's wife as an end of year consolation prize grin
His fellow BMC are even jubilating for him:

[img]https://images./3z5zAwYa5drS6cvAYjgvGi.gif[/img]

This gif is hilarious! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Rarara, 'APC Musician', Accused Of Eloping With A Married Woman by Xxx123xxx(m): 3:41pm On Dec 23, 2020
Re: Rarara, 'APC Musician', Accused Of Eloping With A Married Woman by Oluwaleinad14(m): 3:55pm On Dec 23, 2020
Apc and anything related to it nah disaster
Eleribu dem dem
Re: Rarara, 'APC Musician', Accused Of Eloping With A Married Woman by feejay70: 4:15pm On Dec 23, 2020
Muslims in north with sharia law....what wrong with featuring 20yr married woman? Cowbrain
Re: Rarara, 'APC Musician', Accused Of Eloping With A Married Woman by ledaman: 4:17pm On Dec 23, 2020
Omihanifa:
Politically motivated trial undecided

What's the big deal in featuring a married 20yr old woman in a music video angry ?
Northern Nigeria and hypocrisy are Siamese twins

So far he didn't kidnap the woman I don't see anything wrong in what he did angry
Stop reasoning with anus. How can she featured in a video music without her spouse approval.
Re: Rarara, 'APC Musician', Accused Of Eloping With A Married Woman by ReactGA: 5:32pm On Dec 23, 2020
Exc2000:

Well my personal belief is before I give out my daughter, she must complete Nursery Primary and Secondary, Learn a trade for 3 or 4 years, or goto the University or College for 4 to 5 years, serve and work to earn money before approving her marriage

I won't have a parasitic daughter... .

But she can be jumping from one guy to the other undecided

Sorry if that got to u. I didn't mean to be offensive but being realistic, who told you she can't learn a trade or continue her education while being married?
A lot of female PhD, masters and even few UG students as well are actually married and they are doing fine with thier studies since that have a part time job they're doing with their current qualification.

And except you want to lie to urself, u know that even a fully working woman is still very parasitic to her husband's money like it is said my money is mine but his money is ours.

I'm not sayin marrying at 20 is good or bad but remember we're all still flesh and soul and like it is said, body no be firewood. Except she's not beautiful, guyz would definitely come and she'll definitely like among them.

Or Maybe if u don't care if she has a boyfriend that engages her sexually steadily.

And all these u're saying is Wash. If someone with better money come , I actually mean better money. U'll forget the word parasitic
Re: Rarara, 'APC Musician', Accused Of Eloping With A Married Woman by ReactGA: 5:37pm On Dec 23, 2020
feejay70:
Muslims in north with sharia law....what wrong with featuring 20yr married woman? Cowbrain

Well nothing is wrong with it if her husband knows that's the kind of work she's doing and he's ok with it
Or else it is very wrong.

If u're a male I'm sure u won't want ur wife to her nature of work from u. definitely
Re: Rarara, 'APC Musician', Accused Of Eloping With A Married Woman by Coinbased: 5:51pm On Dec 23, 2020
Really

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hardship: KWAM 1 Cancels 67th Birthday Celebration / Nigerians Speak About Their Sex For Grades Experiences (Video) / Seun Egbegbe Girlfriend, Onyenike Welcomes Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.